THE GREAT IF RE-RUN THREAD - 1 - Page 82

Posted: 12 years ago

If he hadn't shot - what happens is that sometimes, people who have not handled a gun before may not get the courage to shoot. ACP was considering that possibility too. Maybe he thought Abhijeet would have been able to talk to Sattu and stopped him from shooting. Abhijeet was anyway saying 'yahan aur bhi log hain' and all...maybe Sattu would have wanted to just escape with the money without shooting at Abhijeet. No one would want to get a phaansi for killing a CID officer isn't it? Abhijeet might have been able to put sense into the guy's head...?????

Or at the most Sattu would have had a bad aim and just shot at Abhiijeet's leg and they could have managed to get information about the boy.

ACP was also under stress...he wanted to get information about the boy, you know.
Originally posted by suhaani.cid

was he giving false statement against sattu's son?
No. It was a true statement. Still Sattu lost his son because Arif Zakaria was the witnesss. Hence taking revenge.
Originally posted by visrom

ACP was also under stress...he wanted to get information about the boy, you know.

well agreed. but this calm acp was a bit over reactionary here...they did get a clue anyway without sattu's help. y, wasnt he equally stressed in kidnapped girl? ya daksh didnt obey him, but he didnt over react. he just scolded him. here toh he just carried on n on n on. in mysterious matrimonials the limping man daya was following suddenly fled and was shot. initially it was thought daya had shot him. but acp didnt over react. even under stress he who kept his officers calm actually over reacted here.
What Daya did was all reflex actions... if he hadn't done that, many things could have happened... & of course, u can't tell always what is going to happen next...

ACP should have considered that... although I understand the fact that he was worried for that child... otherwise, ACP never would have scolded Daya for this...

The last scene ... it was purely Nail-Biting!!!!!!! & when Daya jumped to take the effect of blast on himself so that the child was safe...

& I would never forget ACP's dialogue : Aapni jaan par khel gaya re tu, Daya!
In all other cases, there was no kid involved. When there's a kidnapped kid, it's a lot more tough.
The way they detected the clue just from the photograph... amazing!!!

Great!!!!!!!!!!!! My youtube is taking ages to upload! 😡😡😡😡😡
Originally posted by darkknight007

The last scene ... it was purely Nail-Biting!!!!!!! & when Daya jumped to take the effect of blast on himself so that the child was safe...

& I would never forget ACP's dialogue : Aapni jaan par khel gaya re tu, Daya!
ya,an intriguing episode..wonderful dialogues...This episode had two very memorable dialogues..one by ACP sir and the other by Abhjeet sir,saying to Daya sir 'hey Daya,resign karega..'
 Case of the father's revenge was truly a classic case...Good story,great work by all & the duo was together..
(That ACP sir's dialogue was shown in behroopiya too..near the end...)

No matter how many times they'll air it,its worth watching every time its aired..great case
Wish we get to see a case like this now also
ACP sir was actually right in his place.. because its the case where a kid is kidnapped... and the kid was more important to him than abhi sir.
ACP sir had to say sorry to a criminal because of daya sir.
Yeah, the bureau scene where he scolds daya sir for resiging was really hard for me to digest... but everywhere else where acp sir was shown angry against daya sir was correct.

And i am also satisfied with the way abhi sir reacts, as he himself knew that if he supports daya sir...it wuld finally increase ACP sir's anger and wuld do nothing good. And in those days daya sir and abhi sir were not like in the recent days. They were still a jr and Sr. or just out of it.
finished watching "The Case of the last show", an intriguing case which unfolds in a very interesting manner. What I iked best about the cases of that era was that the venues which they used at that time despite many of them being the same as now looked realistic with commonplace believable people. The interrogation method, out of the bureau scene and the TRIO as well as Freddy and Sudhakar looked like real cops. ACP handled everything firmly without unnecessary vehemence and shouting. 
there were many things i liked about this case. 
First, when after knowing the identity of the victim and calling upon his near and dear ones, ACP and Abhijeet are seen in a particular scene contemplating who must have brought the tickets for the victim, filmstar Ashok.ACP is seen asking a volley of questions in an indulgent tone from Abhijeet which the latter answers spontaneously thus arriving at the concluion that the secretary must be seized. ACP sounded like the tutor of a kindergarten and Abhijeet his obedient pupil, yet, the scene did not make them look imbecile nor the way the scene was handled looked childish.😃

Secondly, of course, the way they caught the cat's paw Paresh through that lady' s picture they had found in his wallet which they got from that pickpocketer. The way the creatives linked the revelations leading to Paresh's capture was splendid First, they caught the 3 employee of a bar who were watching the movie through those tickets, they in turn lead them to the pickpocketer and he hands over the wallet of Paresh. In paresh's wallet, they find his GF's pic and what i liked best was it was Sudhakar who rings their attention to the letters in the pic's background and after that everyone takes part in unravelling the hazy letters leading to Paresh's GF and then to Paresh. I also liked the way Daya coolly rang up on the bar's phone number thus capturing Paresh.😃

Lastly, the clever ruse which they used to hoodwink Paresh that the blind phone booth attendant had been unable to recognise him causing Paresh to lead them to the masterind behind the plot to kill Ashok also was praiseworthy.👏

and posting these 2 caps of DUO, really loved their sardonic expressions here...😆

Edited by deep_baner - 12 years ago