Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Sun....

I was very hopeful.......agar use phillum mein chance mil gaya to MSK zaroor Swargvasi ho jata..........and Dev Geet ka Milan hota.......

shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ Pallu: samjha kar baby😛 MSK need to ask chnda mamu before evry single step & in between his convo Gith will fall asleep sevral times🤣🤣🤣🤣 & he wil jerk her & say utho, utho na Gith. how romanchak😍
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Sun - If chunnu mummu come boriya bistar hame baandna padega. MSK's character assassination. And nothing will be a surprise for the CV's don't even know MSK as well as we do. 🤣
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello to all the devils present.............🤗and absent one as well................🤗

A Question.......... Did Anwesha updated her story....?????

I took break from studies today........ and was watching old Geet episodes...... to justify........... Watching Geet was Not a Mistake............

Oh God............. me is addicted to this drama........... But from last few episodes........ Creatives are dishing out trash........so me heart is crying...... ye kia ho gia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@deeps.......... well he can have other productive careers as well if not movies🤣🤣.........agar woh issi tarah chaand tare ko irritate karta raha......to geet will herself go anddo her milan with dev🤣
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Deeps - Jab main forum mein I read the news about this movie, I excitedly read it thinkg the same. Ab toh Maan marega. But I was left 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 after I read it. what a waste of time. 
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arwenish

Hello to all the devils present.............🤗and absent one as well................🤗

A Question.......... Did Anwesha updated her story....?????

I took break from studies today........ and was watching old Geet episodes...... to justify........... Watching Geet was Not a Mistake............

Oh God............. me is addicted to this drama........... But from last few episodes........ Creatives are dishing out trash........so me heart is crying...... ye kia ho gia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you our Arwen?😲

shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

i think as soon the CON is done...doorbell rings and maan goes to open the door..there stands sameera with her boriya bistara and chunnu munnu🤣🤣..................me loving this..............🤣

and who knows it better than u as u r the bron Sammy😆 chunnu munnu ki papa liye to ye koi bat nahi hai, he can tekel it🤣🤣🤣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@priti ...seeing ur comment abt the movie i in two days for the first time ventured into the man forum went till page 5 to get that article and read utter crap🤣🤣
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@LOTR lover......

Your entry is always preceded by  Did Anwesha updated her story....?????

Answer: Nope she was busy with work.....