Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG-FF:Out Of Darkness-2 *Thread - 2* (Page 56)

Angelskiss IF-Dazzler
Angelskiss
Angelskiss

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doosheeka

awesome update as usual.................just unreel the mysteries a bit because i sometimes falls in a confusing web from which i can't get out............is kirty's husband the one with whom geet's mother had an affair with and is that boy the result of their liaison...........................

it's a possibility...

Angelskiss IF-Dazzler
Angelskiss
Angelskiss

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SapphireFlames

Originally posted by Angelskiss

Originally posted by SapphireFlames

hey! Thanks for the preview. Now, as far as the books are concerned, I have two suggestions.

1. As i am a huge fan of the Chicken Soup series, i would say that Geet could read that. It contains personal experiences of people from around the world, and they are real of course. So it helps a lot to know that other people who suffered got out of their suffering through their loved ones help!  you are right, I had already planned on this whole Geet learning about others who have suffered in life and overcame it.... so I will definetely be using your suggestion on Geet reading Chicken Soup series.....

2. One more book that i read and relate it with ur FF is "I hadn't meant to tell you this" by Jacquiline Woodson. 

I Hadn't Meant To Tell You This is the story of Lena, a new white girl in a school that's population is mostly black.  Marie, who is an upper class African-American becomes the unlikely friend to Lena, who usually looks dirty and unkempt next to the fashionable and popular Marie.

Right here ' right with this friendship I was already liking the book.  With both families frowning on their daughters friendship with someone who is "another color" .  I appreciated that this book was in contrast to many others I have read, and it is Marie's family that had the money and the nice home was the African-American family, and it is Lena's home that is in the bad neighborhood.

This book gets deep when Lena confides in her friend Marie that her father is touching her inappropriately.   Marie, who has never been around such a think has a hard time wrapping her mind around this, even accusing Lena of  lying for attention.  This subject in the book, as well as Marie's reaction to it, seems very well written'. I can picture it happening.

Lena makes Marie promise not to tell anyone and this is another part of the book where you watch Marie try to help without being able to.   All she can do is  look out for Lena when she can.

So, here, Meera could be a friend like Marie, to Geet.   Perfect! I am so going to make Geet read this novel.... thank you for giving such a detailed summary, it helped me in understanding the story.... this novel is certainly going on my to read list!

As of now, these are the two that i can think of. Probably later on, i'd give you a few more.

Update soon. Smile

Thank you. I'm glad u liked my suggestions and are going to use it for ur FF. As far as the update is concerned, I've reserved this post. Since i'm in a rush now, I'll comment in detail later. For now, I loved the update. Smile
Edited: OKAY! the mystery continues. who is the HE in the story? and HIS SON? I'm so curious to know dear. update soon na. Big smile
And also, that how is Geet and Keerty related to him. Well, my guess is that Keerty is his wife? ITs just a guess. a wild one. Smile
So, ya. i hope we get Maaneet moments in the next update. a few, like 2-3 will do. LOL

update soon. Smile

okay... so far I have not disclosed exactly how MANY the mystery  "he" are.... for now one of the mystery "HE" is Kirty's husband....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SapphireFlames

Angelskiss IF-Dazzler
Angelskiss
Angelskiss

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet93

WOW!
so Kirty married Maan's father?
what relationship does Maan's father have w/ Geet?
interesting story line.. love ur fanfic can't wait for the next update, hopefully my questions are answered

Kirty did NOT marry Maan's father.... Maan's parents are dead....
Angelskiss IF-Dazzler
Angelskiss
Angelskiss

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurplePetal

WOW....wonderful update....LOVED IT...

So much has happened in this update......I would love Maneet's moment but this is so JUICY that right now the moments can hold...but glad that they are coming in the next update...EXCITED...

Okay..So so much information...lead me to information overload.
This man is talking about a son who was someone connected to Geet. Guessing love..and a while ago had a surgery. Interesting..And the man on the phone is piece of work...

His intention seem good but i wonder how the execution of his impulsive plan are going to work. And i believe this family HATES Maan..I wonder if it is a public or private thing....

Kirty basically dug her own grave but she had a good while doing it. And she is right. Geet is Maan's wife and there is no way around (please let there be no way around it)...Just let them be...but i know that is NOT going to happen...

And the ending...MY HUSBAND.....OMG....that caught me by surprise..THIS is getting JUICY and interesting....AHHH cant wait...

And next part is Maneet orientated with Meera and NT...Cant wait even more...

LOVE your story...I really hope that you can update on Friday....Me waitingDay Dreaming

Kirty's husband does care for Geet and yes, his intentions are good..... but he is not one to sit idle, his impulsive plans might lead to something positive for Maan.... and he doesn't exactly hates Maan, just dislikes him....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Regal.smj1977.shruti

Angelskiss IF-Dazzler
Angelskiss
Angelskiss

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananya95

guys i mean seriously how cud u say dat he is geets moms lover.i mean now he wud hv been geets fathers age probably and wud kirty marry a budha .kirty has such a grt frend in nt who wud never allow dis 2 happen.so dat he can nvr be geets moms lover.as far as he being maans father it wud be totally ridiculous since kirty wud hv been hated by nt wich is not d case.but damn sure d mans nm is subhankar

All I will say is that anything is possible.... but that man being Maan's father is NOT...... and no, the guy is not Subhankar.... Kirty's story is not going to like DMG.... so, there is no Subhankar in this ff... 
Angelskiss IF-Dazzler
Angelskiss
Angelskiss

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

************ Preview ************

He tugged the blankets around her but still her body shivered with cold, he smiled at her as she looked at him with uncertainty. His fingers touched her cheek again, brushing away the damp strands of hair that covered the side of her face. His thumb came to rest on the high jut of her cheekbone while his fingers slid across her temple and into her long hair.

****** Angel******
High possibility of the next update being on Friday..... till then enjoy this little preview..... any guesses who the HE is in this preview?...... NO?.....  don't think too hard guys it's just Maan..... LOL    

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

psruthiinlwgeetchintushilpascarce05gagsykasturi11mamatha.SapphireFlamesholyangelKavyaNaik123rsingh0103taannimaaneet93charlie1950maansi007shivangi783doosheekarichiiiiisanjulee.Regal.HADmishti-eiya-AzmiiNazmaaMsMovielovergangesegbGudiyalovesguruninaviNav2010JayaRvidu87bluedreamz953-shamima-pushpiIqbal Neha1ninandPreethi-Premiksasipunjabi.princesambbihaAntaresblueopalmrk-1meravigilisobasicquestion1smj1977.shruti-memorable-krati5simi91Eccentric.Being-Veritaserum-RageOfAnAngelzaara2212ShalvepreethiaSofnahinal_maaneet-afsha-kooliiomandymoredivareenaCrazyCutesynotfadedawayKrishna_Sourav

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Hellloo!

this is quite a BIG comment! :)  I need some answers to the questions ;( I have no time to come on IF so sorry for not commenting :) but I read all ur updates!

Is Kirty a postive character? I think so. she seems like it.. I want her to help Geet later.

1) Geet is 17 or 18? Did she finished her studies? like college? or she did not went to college/uni?

2) Naintara! I like her & I don't..first she is into Maan's PERSONAL life ;) HAAH! lols..
Second of all..I want Maan to rush with Geet..you know what I mean..he should be patience with her..NT is in a RUSHH! does NT knows tht she was 17 or 18 before she got maan married to her? if she knew..then she shud understand that she is ONLY freaking 18..

Later, I want NT to find all the background/family background of Geet..I want her & Kirty to help Geet come out of fear...I want NT to understand and be friends with her..

and teach her all the Khurana Family Traditions & Values because she is the Eldest Bahu of Khurana Parivaar..and also teach her... like the Pooja and the events they celebrate..

3) you want Geet to read a book.. I like it..and..I want Maan to notice that..Geet reading a book..and maybe he could allow Geet to finish her studies and get a degree...in future..she could help Maan in this business or whatever she wants to do. I want to see A confident,smart & intelligent Geet in the future in your FF :D & she can hide her identity in college..like..just register with Geet Handa..lol! and Vicky cud help her :D LOL! like that..she get close to Vicky..and they will be friends..

I want Geet to have strong bond with all the family members in the Khurana Mansion :) She knows how to cook....but she needs to learn some other stuff :D

I want Geet to talk asap! & I know maan will be patience with her...I want her to speak a lil..like communicate with Maan because they are husband&wife and leaving in the same room and she should a lil demanding! :P HAHA! because she is his wife & I know it will take time! I can wait!

but in between I want to see some close&intense moments <33

Add a lil bit of humor too :D I LOVE your FF so I m suggesting all that! :)

LOVE THE PREVIEWW! haye! soo soo cutee :D LOL!

I want NT to be a friend to her..and she should be patience with Maan&Geet relationship :) I want her to talk to Geet alone and tell her..if she wants to share few fears of her with NT so she can feel better..

I want Geet to call "Maan" soon & Maan..WILL BE ShockedShocked ;P that would be a cute scene!

UPDATESOON :DD

the guy on the phone on ur previous update..WAS Geet's DAD? KIRTY HUSBAND? he will take Geet away? NOWAY! maan gonna kill me ;p LOL!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hemvbbluedreamz953Angelskiss

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
nice preview.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelskiss

Go to top