Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ananya95

guys i mean seriously how cud u say dat he is geets moms lover.i mean now he wud hv been geets fathers age probably and wud kirty marry a budha .kirty has such a grt frend in nt who wud never allow dis 2 happen.so dat he can nvr be geets moms lover.as far as he being maans father it wud be totally ridiculous since kirty wud hv been hated by nt wich is not d case.but damn sure d mans nm is subhankar

All I will say is that anything is possible.... but that man being Maan's father is NOT...... and no, the guy is not Subhankar.... Kirty's story is not going to like DMG.... so, there is no Subhankar in this ff... 
Angelskiss thumbnail

************ Preview ************

He tugged the blankets around her but still her body shivered with cold, he smiled at her as she looked at him with uncertainty. His fingers touched her cheek again, brushing away the damp strands of hair that covered the side of her face. His thumb came to rest on the high jut of her cheekbone while his fingers slid across her temple and into her long hair.

****** Angel******
High possibility of the next update being on Friday..... till then enjoy this little preview..... any guesses who the HE is in this preview?...... NO?.....  don't think too hard guys it's just Maan..... πŸ˜†    
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hellloo!

this is quite a BIG comment! :)  I need some answers to the questions ;( I have no time to come on IF so sorry for not commenting :) but I read all ur updates!

Is Kirty a postive character? I think so. she seems like it.. I want her to help Geet later.

1) Geet is 17 or 18? Did she finished her studies? like college? or she did not went to college/uni?

2) Naintara! I like her & I don't..first she is into Maan's PERSONAL life ;) HAAH! lols..
Second of all..I want Maan to rush with Geet..you know what I mean..he should be patience with her..NT is in a RUSHH! does NT knows tht she was 17 or 18 before she got maan married to her? if she knew..then she shud understand that she is ONLY freaking 18..

Later, I want NT to find all the background/family background of Geet..I want her & Kirty to help Geet come out of fear...I want NT to understand and be friends with her..

and teach her all the Khurana Family Traditions & Values because she is the Eldest Bahu of Khurana Parivaar..and also teach her... like the Pooja and the events they celebrate..

3) you want Geet to read a book.. I like it..and..I want Maan to notice that..Geet reading a book..and maybe he could allow Geet to finish her studies and get a degree...in future..she could help Maan in this business or whatever she wants to do. I want to see A confident,smart & intelligent Geet in the future in your FF :D & she can hide her identity in college..like..just register with Geet Handa..lol! and Vicky cud help her :D LOL! like that..she get close to Vicky..and they will be friends..

I want Geet to have strong bond with all the family members in the Khurana Mansion :) She knows how to cook....but she needs to learn some other stuff :D

I want Geet to talk asap! & I know maan will be patience with her...I want her to speak a lil..like communicate with Maan because they are husband&wife and leaving in the same room and she should a lil demanding! :P HAHA! because she is his wife & I know it will take time! I can wait!

but in between I want to see some close&intense moments <33

Add a lil bit of humor too :D I LOVE your FF so I m suggesting all that! :)

LOVE THE PREVIEWW! haye! soo soo cutee :D LOL!

I want NT to be a friend to her..and she should be patience with Maan&Geet relationship :) I want her to talk to Geet alone and tell her..if she wants to share few fears of her with NT so she can feel better..

I want Geet to call "Maan" soon & Maan..WILL BE 😲😲 ;P that would be a cute scene!

UPDATESOON :DD

the guy on the phone on ur previous update..WAS Geet's DAD? KIRTY HUSBAND? he will take Geet away? NOWAY! maan gonna kill me ;p LOL!
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Sarah! 
From the preview you've given,it seems like there will be some Maan eet moments.Hhe.

Btw,I wanted to ask if Kirty is a positive character or not?

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angelskiss

Yes, I have hinted this man is one of the previous part... but only once and even then you have to look deeper to figure this out.... πŸ˜†

what an exercise while waiting for the next updateπŸ˜†

chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Preview is Intrestin n i guess romantic too, so plz update soon
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
now i am going to be sleepless till you update...wonderful promo..tx 😊
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
plsssssssssssssssssssssss continue soon.
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice preview
plz continue soon
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
nice preview.
update soon.