W*F i am pissed by If team

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
W*F i am pissed😑😑😑. the show that receive like 50 votes are on top 4 and 5. last week we received 680 votes, but we went down. when we receive 532 votes we went to number 5. W*F is the chaska meter. how the hell does it work. those star plus show are receiving few votes than this show. W*F are they going up? when they have got like 50 votes. is not the more vote, the more it goes in chaska.

u know what i will vote 100 times a day from today on. if we still don't go up then i am will quit if

Hey u r right that is what I have noticed. Whenever I compare the ranks with other show there chasms votes are always lower then ours but their rank increase. But our decrease. Even once I remember our votes were more then geet but always were on 13 and geet as always no. 1
what the hell this?is this some kind of games if member are playing on us. i am so 🀬 pissed. why r u going dow when we are receiving more vote than others
i dont know why do you people care so much about it?πŸ˜•

this is only about IF ranking, it doesn't affect the show in reality!

members create zillion fake IDs just to raise their fav show or fav actor's ranking up!!πŸ˜† now i find that simply stupid πŸ˜† and a big waste of time and energy!πŸ˜†

so juts chill and enjoy the show( if you can) πŸ˜›

enjoy the discussions the forum😊 
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
Guys guys guys! Chillll...... We are all trying right? And he exams are going on tooo... So many people are not coming on so c'mon we have to do it all.... Dont worry. This time we will vote thousand more times okay?

If you have questions you can go to the PKYEK help desk. They will answer all your questions. 😊

Inform me when you get an answer okay?
Originally posted by syria2014

u know what i will vote 100 times a day from today on. if we still don't go up then i am will quit if

dont lose ur hope
Originally posted by ka7eela

i dont know why do you people care so much about it?πŸ˜•

this is only about IF ranking, it doesn't affect the show in reality!

members create zillion fake IDs just to raise their fav show or fav actor's ranking up!!πŸ˜† now i find that simply stupid πŸ˜† and a big waste of time and energy!πŸ˜†

so juts chill and enjoy the show( if you can) πŸ˜›

enjoy the discussions the forum😊 

I so so so agree with you ka7eela..I dont know whether I have told you this..but I LOVE you always..most of the times you say what I feel..connected eh..?? and this hug is for thsi answer & what I have highlighted..Seriously so many do all sorts of crap you know..I am a fanatic for ViSu & ABHIAY & PKYEK in general but..never stoop to such levels..I tell ya..!!
Refrain from using lanuage which isnt appropriate in any way. There are certain rules needs to be followed by IF members. I suggest you to go through them Once.