Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH on no. 6

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
CONGRATSSSS
hey everyone...congrats...the ranking of kmh has increased...its on no.6....m so happy...so i thought to share the happiness with my fellow kmhians....grt job everyoneClap....i guess the promo also helped...and now with the charity ball and the love track its goanna increase even more...keep up the promotion,rate the chaskameter dont leave any stone unturned...we wanna see kmh on top dont we????

Edited by --Ari-- - 15 February 2011 at 8:21pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthikotarixxSassyxxThugAngelLove14rasika_DSkavyasamsujal_kashishMahak Sinha..Amira..wida

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Honestly i m upset with this ranking system.i visited other forums too but i noticed they r less active than our forum.our chaskametre points r also good then y kmh is very behind.i m sad on this.i think in i-f there should be right to information in which we get right to know the whole process of ranking system.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSkavyasam-TeekhiMishti-

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Congo KMHians..didn't notice it..thnks ArifaEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-TeekhiMishti-

-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanu111a

Honestly i m upset with this ranking system.i visited other forums too but i noticed they r less active than our forum.our chaskametre points r also good then y kmh is very behind.i m sad on this.i think in i-f there should be right to information in which we get right to know the whole process of ranking system.

ya even i agree with you...though i havent visited any other forums kmh is way better in so many ways....but i guess nothing we can do...show is in its start only once the story gets more intense the trp and the rank will increase....it has already started baby steps towards no.1 position....right now just happy its improving and hoping for further improvement in the future....Big smileSmile

rasika_DS

-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasika.KK

even i wouldnt have if i wasnt checking the chaskameter since 2 days for the update and improvement was so fed up and irritated by seeing that red arrow pointing downwards....this green one made me so happy...positivity at last....and m sure its goanna go on top position in the future...it truly deserves itSmile

rasika_DS

Aizatmir Senior Member
Aizatmir
Aizatmir

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
That is grt bt want to c it on top
rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

Originally posted by rasika.KK

even i wouldnt have if i wasnt checking the chaskameter since 2 days for the update and improvement was so fed up and irritated by seeing that red arrow pointing downwards....this green one made me so happy...positivity at last....and m sure its goanna go on top position in the future...it truly deserves itSmile

yes it deserves to be at no. 1Star and yes after the story progresses with the depth and their luv track..TRPs gonna increaseTongue

-TeekhiMishti-

khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
That is grt n hope its trp's n rankings r further increased

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index