India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

1st Episode

liveforever Goldie
liveforever
liveforever

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
  Hey guys! , I was upstairs playing on my game station and then My mom calls me downstairs as Choti Bahu had started!! I was soo Happy!!

They beginning was awesome!! Radhika is going to be Radha!! Little Radhika is sooo cute!! Didn't get to see much of Dev in this episode..

Dev and Radhika are truely Radha and Krisha!!

What was your opinion on the first episode on Choti bahu 2' first episode??

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Avina_Love4eversonia122laxmi_avinafanRalucaCutumisuavina_foreversunbeam09viprakshiDevika.TiyaliOmaRamdassashna26anu17sujal_kashishfatssrilanka

sunbeam09 Goldie
sunbeam09
sunbeam09

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
One word "PERFECT"Tongue........I loved the first episode....Little Dev is so cuteEmbarrassed......Even Rohan is  adorable.... Ammaji looks so pretty and sweetSmile.......Little Radhika is a real cutie pie..Love her....She's got a really cute smileTongue....Really I wholly enjoyed the first episode:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Avina_Love4everliveforeverOmaRamdass

liveforever Goldie
liveforever
liveforever

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indiangirl09

One word "PERFECT"Tongue........I loved the first episode....Little Dev is so cuteEmbarrassed......Even Rohan is  adorable.... Ammaji looks so pretty and sweetSmile.......Little Radhika is a real cutie pie..Love her....She's got a really cute smileTongue....Really I wholly enjoyed the first episode:)

Totally Agreed! Little Dev is a cutie! But he barely talksLOL Rohan seems like a little trouble makerBig smile Ammaji is really sweet in this season!! I was like!! "Wow Ammas wearing lipstick!!"LOL I just love Little Radhika's Smile.. And I hate Radhikas mother.. Radhikas mother took over Ammajis PlaceAngry Little Radhika has the sweetest voice ever, when I saw her smile it reminded me of my cousins smile shes 4 and has a really cute smileBig smile I know, I am sooo glad "Laaliya" Ended.. Thats what my grandma calls it!!LOL Now that  AJMBHKJ ended Choti Bahu took its spot!!Dancing I can't wait untill tommorows episode!Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunbeam09

sunbeam09 Goldie
sunbeam09
sunbeam09

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hotie

Totally Agreed! Little Dev is a cutie! But he barely talksLOL Rohan seems like a little trouble makerBig smile Ammaji is really sweet in this season!! I was like!! "Wow Ammas wearing lipstick!!"LOL I just love Little Radhika's Smile.. And I hate Radhikas mother.. Radhikas mother took over Ammajis PlaceAngry Little Radhika has the sweetest voice ever, when I saw her smile it reminded me of my cousins smile shes 4 and has a really cute smileBig smile I know, I am sooo glad "Laaliya" Ended.. Thats what my grandma calls it!!LOL Now that  AJMBHKJ ended Choti Bahu took its spot!!Dancing I can't wait untill tommorows episode!Day Dreaming
Ya Even I was shocked seeing Ammaji wearing lipstick and KaajalLOL........I was likeShockedShocked.....She looked pretty thoughSmile....She was so nice to Dev ........Aww.......I just loved the interaction between Dev and Ammaji.....I think it was really cute.....

liveforever

liveforever Goldie
liveforever
liveforever

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

Ya Even I was shocked seeing Ammaji wearing lipstick and KaajalLOL........I was likeShockedShocked.....She looked pretty thoughSmile....She was so nice to Dev ........Aww.......I just loved the interaction between Dev and Ammaji.....I think it was really cute.....
Yeah I know right!! Thats true.. Dev and Ammas interaction is super cute!!Day Dreaming
But I really wanted the old dadima to come back but I guess Ammaji is good also!!Big smile
Urghhh Radhikas Sister is such a snob!!Angry
sunbeam09 Goldie
sunbeam09
sunbeam09

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged

Yeah I know right!! Thats true.. Dev and Ammas interaction is super cute!!Day Dreaming
But I really wanted the old dadima to come back but I guess Ammaji is good also!!Big smile
Yup ab koi Vishakha to chahiye na......CB Vishakha ke bina adhoora haiWink....

liveforever

liveforever Goldie
liveforever
liveforever

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

Yup ab koi Vishakha to chahiye na......CB Vishakha ke bina adhoora haiWink....

Bilkull Sahi Batt Kahii!! Vishaka ke bina Choti Bahu hai hi kya??LOL But her name is Different.. They should've kept the name same atleast.. Aha that rhymes Name -Same!!LOLLOL
Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Avina_Love4evervishala08Nika07.Nitzy..laxmisliveforever..yajnaseni..ashna26sujal_kashishNeerjaafatssrilanka

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index