India-Forums

15th Feb WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Doc comes and says that post mortem report is in and rachna died due to drowning in the water.   ANother doc is shown hiding listening to all this.   All are shocked.   Doc says this is Dr. Avasthi and he is the one who did the post mortem.   Dr. Avasthi says there are no signs of struggle so the cops are registering this as an suicide...and family is shocked again.     Mahandar says SUICIDE!!  what are u saying..how can this be...this is nonsense...and everyone says no way rachna can do suicide...and Dr. says we examined carefully and bubbly says no u havent as rachna is not the one to committ suicide...and Mahendar also chimes in..and doc says do not create a rucuss here as this is hospital and we are doing our work.   Whatever we saw we wrote..and docs were leaving..and Anu says this is a lie...this can not be...as she is scared of water...i know how badly she is scared...and even if she wanted to committ suicide it would not have been water...as she wouldnt have been able to muster up the courage to go near the water.....and docs look on...and Anu says u know u are lyiong...WHY??  WhY are u lying...???  and docs look on...

Thakkraal says to his men that u have to go to anand ram builder farm house for payment.   ANd then he says i told u guys before taking care of that girl clean the pond properly then how did her duppatta get there...and his men say we did it properly but it must have gotten stuck.   and his men says we have told to burn everything..and thakkraal says what to u mean told...has it not been done yet??  his men says we will go and check,

At the hospital the doc says when a person is under pressure and not in right frame of mind...then they can do that....and depression and loneliness is a big thing...and during this they want mukti.   and mahendar says my daughter was happy she wasnt depressed.   She was couragerous...she had dreams..she wanted to change things.....and u are telling me she wasnt in right frame of mind???   and cops said I am inseptor rana and i will be investigating this case...and then amar says no need to investigate as this is a murder and thakkraal is responsible for it...and cop says without evidence u can not blame anyone.   Mahendar says evidence...???  rachna is dead what more evidence u want...it is a simple case...and cop says we have already searched thakkraal's house on ur saying and u were also there...and searched it inside out.   and we didnt find anything...and i m not saying this matter is closed...and per docs report there is no sign of struggle...and anu says she herself can not drown...why are u not listening to us..and cop says we will keep this in mind...and cops leave.   Doc says u can take the body for antim sanskar....

Ragni and varun comes and says sushmaji ...sushmaji...say something...pls.   Aditi says it is all my fault.  Varun says dont say that ...and aditi says i knew he would do something like this...and i also told rachna...and i told her...in the rally but still it is my fault.   I always told her to move fwd...and she kept on walking fwd...she didnt stop until thakkraal killed her.   and aditi is crying.. this is all my fault.   ragni says no one knew this would happen...but everyone feared...but it is not right to blame oneself.    Even if we want to think then we cant.   we shouldnt have left her alone...and aditi says no it is my fault.   I told her that truth always prevails...but now i know that truth doesnt prevail...it is all nonsense...and in all this we lose our children and thats it.   And ragni is consoling aditi.   She says to ragni dont worry about me...u take care of rahul and mahendar...and anu.   Varun says we came to call u for antim sanskar...and aditi shocked.

Antim sanskar ceremony going on at mahendar's house.  Everyone dressed in white...mohit, Varun, Mahendar and amar carry her aarthi.    Rahul carries the matka.   Anu is shown in a trance.    it is rainign and mahendar covers her body with umbrella.

They are putting lakdi on rachna's body and Mahendar doing all rituals and finally puts her body on fire.   Rahul says dont do this...stop her..stop her...and bacchha signh is also shown at her funeral...and rahul makes a heart shape sign.   and mahendar is crying.   SP Diwakar is also shown there.

Thakkraal's men come and ask did u burn everything....and the guy says there was nothing except her shoe and thakkraal's men say her duppatta...and the other guy says i burnt it.  And thakkraal's men leave and the guy is shown taking out rachna's duppaatta.

Mahendar has rachna's ashes in his hands and is crying...and anu is there to comfort him

Pre-CAP --  Bacchha says i knew every single thing...but i stayed quiet ...and that silence killed her...u finish me..i will do anythign u say...and anu is shown mad and mahendar shown crying.   Thakkraal telling media...i put a case on her and i think she couldnt handle that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dippi30sunitaakumarBeHappyAlways

BeHappyAlways Senior Member
BeHappyAlways
BeHappyAlways

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update.... what a tragic episode Cry here onwards it will be more inetersting to watch this serial, though we will miss Rachna

Edited by dailyvisitor - 15 February 2011 at 8:54pm
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index