India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi Wake up

rani712 Goldie
rani712
rani712

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Now that Gopi is back.. she needs to show some attitude... not to koki or nayone else.. but to that Uptight stubborn snob ahem!!! Like what does he think he is... because of your nani .. because you dont have the courage to say the truth you bring her back and then you are going to kick her out? !!! not happening!! she needs to tell him off and say that I am here because YOU brought me... So i dont understand your rude disgusting behavior towards me. And why is seh sleeping on the floor. If a guy was a gentleman.. YOU dont HAVE to LIKE teh girl... he would let her sleep on the bed!!!! She always help you. Gopi needs attitude. She is such a pushover. her character needs a lot of developing! She needs to ignore AHEM before he ignores her. Ahem should seek for Gopi's attention.

Unless that twist happens... this show is going no where.. and its soo DAMN BORING!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Verity.

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
we also agree dear but the problem is that gopi is not that that kind of girl.she is naive. she is not bold.. she doest even have have courage to show little of anger to anyone how can she face aham and tell him what u have stated. lets wait and watch if someone teach her how to face challenges in the life. then thier will huge twist in her life

Edited by shobi12500 - 15 February 2011 at 6:02pm

.Verity.

Fsgtsarakhan Groupbie
Fsgtsarakhan
Fsgtsarakhan

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
If gopi was extremely hurt then we might see her speak up because when we are angry or hurt we tend to do things that not expected of us.  

shobi12500

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
she is a pushover and has a quiet personality also she doesn't like it when gets scolded by Kokila for her, she wants everyone to get along in the house but in life, that's not possible so yes she is naive. At the same time she is afraid of Aham, she chocks up when she has to talk and his shouting and glaring at her, just look at his body shape and compare to small petite Gopi and realise he just has to grab her arm to hurt her. It's better she keeps quiet, and leaves the MM, money isn't everything, you can be comfortable in life with a less wealthy husband who loves you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suvaaslondonshobi12500

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WintersBloom

she is a pushover and has a quiet personality also she doesn't like it when gets scolded by Kokila for her, she wants everyone to get along in the house but in life, that's not possible so yes she is naive. At the same time she is afraid of Aham, she chocks up when she has to talk and his shouting and glaring at her, just look at his body shape and compare to small petite Gopi and realise he just has to grab her arm to hurt her. It's better she keeps quiet, and leaves the MM, money isn't everything, you can be comfortable in life with a less wealthy husband who loves you.
@wintersbloom last what u have stated i totally agree with agree with u. money is not everything.the most important thing between husband and wife is love which is also a need of human nature and everyone knows our gopi is not fond of money what she want is aham love. if there is no love then what is the need of staying in mm.then gopi should leave mm.

Edited by shobi12500 - 15 February 2011 at 7:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1.Verity.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top