CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Episode 699: Bhagdad mein maut ka raaz (Page 15)

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
How's the episode going ?? Good kya ??? I've been told by someone via SMS that Daya sir n gaadi utha Dii !!!! Wow !!!

deepikabanerjee IF-Sizzlerz
deepikabanerjee
deepikabanerjee

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
well, the story was average very average, the only good thing being substantial DUO scenes. Abhijeet back to teasing Freddy about his wife, only this time Freddy tried his hand at a counter-attack by saying to abhijeet, "Arre sir, dunia mein aur bhi bohot saare kaam hein, mere ghar mein aag lagane ke alava"LOL when abhijeet on seeing that freddy was repeatedly trying to call someone assumed that he was calling his wife and himself tried calling her.

the chase scene between the DUO of daya-vivek and "kedar" was good but in the end it got a little marred as daya's famous "piano": dialogue made a comeback and that too they lingered on it unnecessarily.

Team distribution was not bad.Acp sir didnt appear much.

In the end while the culprit was trying to dash away quickly in his car, abhijeet stood in his way and the culprit couldnt run him over as daya had lifted his car from the back due to which the car had been rendered immobile...that was a bit exaggerating but liked DUO in that scene as both looked dashingWink
it was quite an enjoyable case albeit the story was not outstanding

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zerry123away_from_TVBhavanabvisromNandiniRaizadaa

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Yeah right !! Agree with deepika... The story was ordinary but it was well made.. with a good pace and an enjoyable team distribution. Starting with the bureau scene where Abhi-Freddy start Freddy's wife gatha... I love to see the "mischievious" Abhijeet at times... !!Smile... and they also mention about "ACP sir being in Delhi".. I thought he might be skipping today;s episode completely !!

The episode started well...with a difference.. I liked how the entire team went to the theatre and handled things there in turns... Well planned and properly used I feel.. I found it similar to the movie Satya and specially seeing Abhi sir standing at the same place and saying almost similar dialogues like Aditya Srivatstav in that movie in a similar situation.

Daya-Viivek_kedar chase scene was very good IMO.. Absolutely the 3 best people at chase always !! I have always loved this viallain who played Kedar !! His jumps and falls are incomparable !! only thing was the piano dialogue which was soooooo uneccessary at this point !!

Now coming to the khooni story. It was a very simple story... although i wasnt able to guess the killer before hand. The pace was good and investigative processes were believable and sensible. Very minimal loopholes in the episode. Lots of Abhi-Daya towards the climax... ACP although less, he was good...but when will he stop shouting?!Unhappy

The last scene where Daya picks up the car...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT was that???!!!!  couldnt believe my  own eyes.. !! was it necessary actually? I mean... its CREDIBLE..!! HATS OFF....but why always project the sooooo muscular Daya!!! Scary na !! LOL

Overall, a simple story made into an interesting rather enjoyable episode because of the presence of the DUO, TRIO and entire team at the right situations !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zerry123Hasini_smiledeepikabanerjeeNandiniRaizadaavisromDivianTanz_Divz

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Story was nice...After such a long time....i watch the case in which whole team was investigating....
It was relly nice episode for me.Bcz Duo was toghter for more time.....
Daya na gaddi utta d wow..Day Dreaming..So amazing seen......but case was okay without that too.
All are good...relly happy to watch this episode....Big smile
But, i must say CID is trying to back on track..What actully CID is.......
Kajol and Schin was for some time in the case.but thats ok becasue duo was for more time.....
the first seen of Abhijeet and fredyy was so good.SO, enjoyable....Like old cases....
I hope Saturday episode will gets more improvements.

Edited by neeme - 18 February 2011 at 12:50pm
Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Oh how did i forget to mention !! Was it just my eyes or was DUO looking extraordnarily handsome today...?? BlushingDay Dreaming

The scene where Abhi and Freddy go to the dead man's house, he looks sooo WOW...Embarrassed..so does he look in every scene at the mall...!! Daya sir...unki hi bhi aaj baat hi alag thi !! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

astonishNandiniRaizadaaDivianTanz_Divz

Hasini_smile Goldie
Hasini_smile
Hasini_smile

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I dont know why but i liked it
more of DUOHeart
especially DAYA  sir scenes were just WOWDay Dreaming
really had a smile on my face after watching the episode.. after so many days..
BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
The episode started excellent with thrills and curosity..but ended worst..Performances were really good from every cast members. Side actors are nothing much to remark. And yes in the first scene of bureau the lost flavor of 2008-09 came back with a nice gesture. After a period we are watching Fredie-Abhijit teasing and Daya-Vivek as viewers.

Investigations are extremely well. But few scenes could be avoided like the Piano one and Daya's Car lifting. That was so unnecessary..Everyone knows he is a muscle man . You don't need to prove that with those kind of silly things. But the Chase of Daya-Vivek were too good. Don't know why Fredie-Vivek and Kajol didn't get importance at last.

ACP was okay. No shouting today.. good for his health. Salunke and Tarika were guests in the show. And the reason of killing might be better.

That's all for now.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aadri-anonymous7Shagnikaastonishneeme

aadri- Goldie
aadri-
aadri-

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

Oh how did i forget to mention !! Was it just my eyes or was DUO looking extraordnarily handsome today...?? BlushingDay Dreaming

The scene where Abhi and Freddy go to the dead man's house, he looks sooo WOW...Embarrassed..so does he look in every scene at the mall...!! Daya sir...unki hi bhi aaj baat hi alag thi !! Embarrassed

I thought the same.........wo dono aaj kuchh jyada hi achhe dikh rahe the......!!

Go to top