Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: WintersBloom

It would be great if it did happen, but that's not her personality, today she's like (to Naani) weren't you scared to carry this trunk with valuables, Naani's says Kokila is a Lion and what do you expect I'm I, I'm her mother right. Gopi is not brave her way is to keep quiet and cry. Aham frightens her and she will never answer back to him.

Gopi will leave when Naani leaves, hopefully she won't return to Urmila's house and will go to leave in Panna's hostel. Where no Modi will find her to use her for a long time.She will use dandiya cash that Ketki gave her as a gift for winning the competition, to pay her way, until she finds work.

that is why i still refuse to believe the love she feels for him is in anyway real true love that stems from understanding, admiration, respect and trust. She doesn't understand him if she did the first she would have known by now he is manipulative pig, i am sure by now even gopi has realized that there is nothing admirable in her husband, if a man doesn't respect you how can respect him back, respect is mutual and so is trust, he has broken her heart a gazillion times now, stomped and spit all over it so how can she trust him that he will ever take care of her the way a husband should. when none of these feelings exist between gopi and aham, how can gopi love aham, she loves some fictional dream husband figure and keeps imagining that. she needs to snap out of it before he crushes her forever. 

Originally posted by: Fsgtsarakhan

I think Gopi's breaking point is coming soon....she is soo quiet like its quiet before a storm. She will question Aham very soon...And it will be epic. She should be like what is her fault in all this, his mom choose her, and when he wanted her to leave she did, then he called her back. She should say that she is not a toy that he can keep and play with and then throw away, she is a person with a heart and feelings. She feels pain too.  It will sound great when she is crying saying all of this and its in hindi.        

good point but she shouldn't cry for that looser 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: loveanime

that is why i still refuse to believe the love she feels for him is in anyway real true love that stems from understanding, admiration, respect and trust. She doesn't understand him if she did the first she would have known by now he is manipulative pig, i am sure by now even gopi has realized that there is nothing admirable in her husband, if a man doesn't respect you how can respect him back, respect is mutual and so is trust, he has broken her heart a gazillion times now, stomped and spit all over it so how can she trust him that he will ever take care of her the way a husband should. when none of these feelings exist between gopi and aham, how can gopi love aham, she loves some fictional dream husband figure and keeps imagining that. she needs to snap out of it before he crushes her forever. 

What's your name @loveanime? 

Anyway I agree with you partly, that it's difficult to love someone with no admirable qualities like Aham, good looks and money aside he has nothing to commend him. We have all seen better looking men, so we can forget that, the money his a stingy guy so you are never going to get your hands on his money, so why go through the abuse? So yes Gopi cannot love Aham. (However it's a TV Show, and so we all know Aham in the end will relent and fall in love with Gopi and they will leave happily ever after and she will forgive every bad thing he did to her).

But even in real life, if it was a blood relative who was acting in this way, it's different, as you think you can stop loving them but often it's impossible, it doesn't matter how much they hurt you, in fact the reason it hurts so much is because you love them, if you didn't care about that person, his words would not have the ability to hurt. 

I have never experienced abuse from a husband or boyfriend (where it's not a blood relative) so I don't know whether it's possible to still love them after so much abuse from them.
Edited by WintersBloom - 13 years ago
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WintersBloom

What's your name @loveanime? 

Anyway I agree with you partly, that it's difficult to love someone with no admirable qualities like Aham, good looks and money aside he has nothing to commend him. We have all seen better looking men, so we can forget that, the money his a stingy guy so you are never going to get your hands on his money, so why go through the abuse? So yes Gopi cannot love Aham. (However it's a TV Show, and so we all know Aham in the end will relent and fall in love with Gopi and they will leave happily ever after and she will forgive every bad thing he did to her).

But even in real life, if it was a blood relative who was acting in this way, it's different, as you think you can stop loving them but often it's impossible, it doesn't matter how much they hurt you, in fact the reason it hurts so much is because you love them, if you didn't care about that person, his words would not have the ability to hurt. 

I have never experienced abuse from a husband or boyfriend (where it's not a blood relative) so I don't know whether it's possible to still love them after so much abuse from them.

haha pmd you asking your name. my name is mirthula. yeah you are right it only hurts because you love them. yes this is a show so i should stop over analyzing why she loves him philosophy because that is not supposed to make sense anyways. haha as if anything else does. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: loveanime

haha pmd you asking your name. my name is mirthula. yeah you are right it only hurts because you love them. yes this is a show so i should stop over analyzing why she loves him philosophy because that is not supposed to make sense anyways. haha as if anything else does. 

ok Mirthula, we cannot help but analyse as we do analysis in everything in life, if we think we analyse. But agreed the SNS show should be for fun and doesn't make sense. Meaning we should watch it to relax the mind from everything that is taxing it throughout the day, instead we are taxing the brain again, typical we better try and stop, every time I say they are actors forget it just enjoy, one or two days, I start again, god help me.
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Gopi looks peaked. The glow is missing. I would say she portrays every emotion of an emotionally abused person. She's scared to rock the boat. She pulls herself down for other's mistakes.The low esteem woman is too scared to move out from the abusers clutches. My heart just goes out to her. How I would like someone to step in & build her selfesteem up. She could then meet Ahem as an equal rather than master & slave relationship. Will the story line ever change? The show could be a mouthpiece for women abused in the society.
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I watched todays episode and what a big mistake. I cried seeing Gopi like that. She was so lifeless without her sparkle. She looked so defeated. I absolutely hate Ahem and you guys are right he is an abusive pig. Poor girl doesn't deserve any of this.