India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

mother-daughter relationship and paise wali naina

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
it was a really cute episode today with the mother/daughter meeting.  I'd love to see how the cv's develop this angle so the story isnt just the typical boy meets girl rubbish. 
Mum's entrance was grand i must also say, she shone of a sense f authority and wealth as she arrived.  it will be intersting to see how each family member treats her knowing this.  i would also love to see how she marries daksh, they are not matched socially and i would like to whether he has to match naina socially before he iscan and is willing to marry her. although   im sure rohini and co would be happy with a dakshna liaison knowing how rich she is

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Naina and her mum's meeting ws good but she didnt welcomeher mom well and made her aunty so I wish she undrstands her mom's chnge and accepts her back in her life and I wish now Daksh undrstands naina's feelings

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index