could anybody hold their tears back?!?!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

After seeing this promo:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNZtk3cPomU[/YOUTUBE]

I know i couldn't hold back my tears.  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ could u??

now there are many reasons for my tears but the most important reason was because of maan's condition.  

i can never see him like that.  Maan has dug such a deep place in my heart that even though i know that he will be fine other wise geet will be incomplete and the show a fail.

but my heart won't accept it and weeps for maan.

Another reason (but small reason)for my tears was because of what the cvs are doing.

this was supposed to be their honeymoon.  instead of seeing romantic, cute and funny sequences we are seeing them being stalked by dev.  they are zooming through the honeymoon sequence.Why???

we got such a cute sequence and episode when they were trying to reach shimla couldn't they have extended that or added to sweet and hot moments when they reach shimla...i know they have to listen to the doctor but that is not the only way that they could give us an awesome, sweet romantic and cute sequences.

and now maan will be in an accident.  when will positivity come into this show...all the time maan and geet have to be faced with something.

I know it is gurmeet's wedding and i respect it...but i wish the cvs did a better job than this.  

what do you guys think? do u agree or am i being over dramatic?
Edited by zeynab111 - 13 years ago
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Even I cant see him in pain... So much attached to the character of Maan...
Hats off to Gurmeet Chaudhary for potraying the character so efficiently...
But we need negativity to have positivity just like there needs to be darkness to have light
It was getting kinda boring so i m actually kinda excited for ths track putting aside all the blunders i myself was damn pissed this morning but now i think this will be kinda of interesting i mean for a change i wanna see geet doing something for maan or worrying for him
Plus i dun think we shud jump to conclusions just from a promo
n coming to the topic..i myself was in tears😭 This is so sad
Edited by luv_harshad - 13 years ago
Originally posted by luv_harshad

But we need negativity to have positivity just like there needs to be darkness to have light
It was getting kinda boring so i m actually kinda excited for ths track putting aside all the blunders i myself was damn pissed this morning but now i think this will be kinda of interesting i mean for a change i wanna see geet doing something for maan or worrying for him
Plus i dun think we shud jump to conclusions just from a promo
n coming to the topic..i myself was in tears😭 This is so sad

i respect your point, i guess i will wait and see what cvs will do. but yea i am most upset about maan's condition. this promo is so heartwrenching and powerful...i don't know how i will be able to handle it when i actually see the accident and maan's condition. 
i have never loved any character as much as i love maneet. and maan esp because even though he was this angry young man, he is so soft at heart and his love for geet is overwhelming, i wish that i can get someone like him and to see my hawtie in this condition and how he went through that windshield my heart stopped. promo made me weep.but i know nothing will happen to him because without maan, geet is incomplete, the character and the show.
I know that all is going to be okay but i still cant help but cry....i seriously cursing my self and praying to God but i know that he is fictional character ( maybe not to me) but i still dont know why i cried...I guess you are right Maan has made a special place in my heart and i cant see him hurt or in pain...

But i know that this is to move the story and that Guru is getting married (best of luck and Congratulations) but it doesnt mean i will like it but i guess i have to wait and watch
I was in tears , Every time i see it i can feel the pain that he is in and I am worried just like Geet .I love Maan lots ,But Gurmeet your a brillant Actor .Love u xxx
I can't honestly say I cried. Think I will when the episode is aired. But when I watched the promo I was shocked, and uttered a loud "what the heck" and Oh no plz not that!!! was simply too shocked. And its been playing on my mind since then. Hope I can concentrate on my other work......Am waiting for the episodes
Originally posted by zaqxsw

😭
Even I cant see him in pain... So much attached to the character of Maan...
Hats off to Gurmeet Chaudhary for potraying the character so efficiently...
πŸ‘
I've been crying since d time i've seen d promo. Even feeling feverish. I cannot see my MAAN in pain.