scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Feb 15 Written Update

Thanks again for the positive response yesterday! I hope you guys like todays too.

Part 1:

Tej is running after Toasty. He grabs her and says now she can't leave him. She asks if this is a request or threat. He says if you agree it's a request otherwise it's a threat. She says oh god you are so impatient. He says you were impatient too.  She's like when.  He reminds of how she use to be so impatient to see him before they had even confessed their love.  This was during a school picnic trip.

***Flashback***

Toasty is waiting impatiently and Nitika and Smita are getting mad. ( you guys have to see what Nikita is wearing, its hilarious. This hideous yellow tracksuit, with red shoes lol, Smita and Toasty look nice though).  Smita informs Toasty that the principal has called her name like 3 times and everyone is waiting for her.  Toasty says but he's not here yet. Nikita says who, that broken button boy, Tej oooo.  Why don't you just tell him that you like him. Toasty says but what does it matter if I like him, what if he doesn't like me. Smita agrees.  Toasty says she overheard him talking to her friend that he's coming on the trip too.  Smita says I see, well today I will make sure you sit next to him. Toasty says but won't I come across desperate? Smita says of course you will. Toasty gets mad. Smita says of course she wont. Other girls come and get mad that all 3 of them are making them late.  Smita says wait, we are waiting for Tej. The girls look shocked and say that broken button guy, hes in the library. Also he's coming to the picnic on his bike. Toasty get sad.  Niktia says okay now can you come, he's not coming with us anyways. Toasty says you guys go she will come a bit after. πŸ˜‰

Tej is now riding his bike and Toasty stops him. She asks if hes going to the picnic. She explains how she got late and needs a ride. She asks if she can go with him. He agrees. Toasty introduces herself.  They shake hands. She explains that everyone calls her Toasty cause when her mom was pregnant all she would eat is toast. She then goes on to explain that they are in the same class but have never introduced ourselves. ( oh god toasty is so cute! she's acting like the guyπŸ˜†).  Tej says I know but I have noticed you.( all shy like a girl).  Toasty is in disbelief and Tej introduces himself and request her to sit on his bike. ( soo cute!)   Toasty goes hi Tej( like she didn't know his name πŸ˜†). She sits on his bike, with the biggest smile on her face.  She places her hand on his shoulder. He informs her that he doesn't want her to take him in the wrong way. There is handle on the back, she can use that.  She annoyingly says okay and when he is looking away pretends to chock him. He looks back, she acts if she is fixing her hair. He drives off and she attempts to hit him once again.πŸ˜†

Flash back ends

Both Tej and Toasty are laughing.  She says at that time I thought you were innocent but now I know that you are really badmaash.  He says only after getting his full license(marriage).  He explain how god gave them the opportunity to send their honeymoon here.  Toasty says now you are bringing god into this. Tej says why should God be in this, this is my job. πŸ€”So should I kiss you in public or private? Toasty says lets me think about it.

Part 2

Chedi asks how many times can you subtract 5 from 25.  Toasty dad says easy 5 times.  Wrong. Dimple says 4 times. Prachin calls her dumb. Pashu says only once. Cause if you take 5 again, you are subtracting 5 from 20.😎  Everyone is impressed. Dimple says she will ask a question now. Prachin says I;m bored lets do something else.  Everyone agrees. Dimple is annoyed.  Chedi says lets play musical chairs.  They all wonder what happened to Tej and Toasty. Dadaji says hes not playing cause if he plays he will beat everyone cause hes already sitting. Chedi says he will stay out with Dadaji.  Meanwhile Maltis mom is furious staring at them behind the tree. 😑They all leave. But Pashu sees someone behind the tree but thinks it's no one. Matlis mom is relieved. They all are having fun playing musical chairs.

Toasty and Tej are sitting on a bench. They are about to kiss when gyan and dimple come.  They tease them.  Gyan says we all came to the picnic together, lets spend it together. Tej requests him to understand. Gyan says I understand but its funny being the third wheel. Tej chases after him. Dimple laughs and Toasty chases after her.

Chedi is eating his fruits annoyingly. Dadaji comes. He says why don't you eat with everyone there. They can eat anything they want. Bit I can't.  Dadaji says but I can't eat because after 3 days I can finally go to the toilet. 🀒Chedi is disgusted and calls for Prachin.

Malti is waiting for her mom and she comes. She informs here that Pashu is here too. Malits says oh god, lets just leave. She says I don't care about doing all this. I've you before I get no satisfaction doing all this. You use to call toasty using my name, Why, leave her alone, its no her fault. Why are you brining her into this.  Her mom says she just wants to know if toasty will take their side. Then Maltis mom shes Toastys mom. Malti doesn't says she doesn't even know how Toasty looks like and doesn't care to know about her mom. Maltis mom says when the time comes I will use toastys mom too. Malti says she is crazy and to do whatever she wants but she shouldn't involve her in the mess and walks away. Maltis mom says when is this girl ever going to learn to do whats best for her. ( no when are you going to stop messing up her life!)  She says she will do anything for her daugthers peace.

Part 3

Chedi sneaks some chips and starts eating them.  Pashu sees him and comes up to him. Chedi pretends that he didn't do anything. Pashu asks if he took his medications. He says so I should just eat medicine all day.  Pashu forces him to eat the fruit otherwise he will have to pay for it. He eat the chips and chedi is mad. 

Dadaji comes back from the washroom with Prachin singing.  Chedi requests him to keep quiet about such victories. Dadaji says the water here is what did it. Pashu says lets take bottles and bring it home.  Dadaji says what if they finish. Pashu says we will come back and get it. Dadaji tells prachin to fill a bottle up and he's serious.

Part 4

All the Youngins are sitting around a campfire. The punish Tej and toasty for leaving them. Gyan says lets make them change roles. Toasty will be a dominating wife and tej will be an accepting husband.  Tej says that its already like this. Why are you trying to embarrass me. After forcing Tej and Toasty start.

Tej says Tulu ki mama where are you.πŸ˜† Toasty gets made and playfully hits him. Shes say how many times have I told you not to call me that. Call me the boss. Tej says should a massage your feet. She says yes not massage my hands. Hes says I will do anything for you, should I also strangle your neck lol. Everyone is laughing.

Precap

Toasty kisses Tej. Maltis mom is watching(sicko) and toasty sees her.

I hope you all enjoyed this. Again please don't copy this and post it other sites. It defeats the purpose.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Does malti's mum have no life of her own what the point when malti doesn't want all this hassle. Malti should have cleared the air and told them her mother is behind it all using her name
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Thanks for the update dear. This show is getting interesting day by day... and yeah... Tej and Toasty's romance is ever refreshing... I enjoy them together... and you are doing a fab job...

Thanks again. I really appreciate your efforts.πŸ‘

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: angelic8219

Does malti's mum have no life of her own what the point when malti doesn't want all this hassle. Malti should have cleared the air and told them her mother is behind it all using her name

I think that's how their story will unfold... I am sure Malti will come back realizing it's her Mom who has ruined her life... let's see...
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...

So it is Malti mom who has ruined her daughter's life not the chaturvedi family...

springs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update!

So Malti is pretty much a brainwashed lady...hmmm...so that indicates a happy ending for Pashu 😊
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Malti's mum is such a stalker!!!! I think Malti has misguided her mum into thinking that she was being ill treated when in reality she wasnt....
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thank you for ur update...god bless you
shamil thumbnail
that was an awesome update
thanks dear
prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update !!!!