Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

crazy incredibles wednesday discussion thread (Page 30)

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by maneet1985

hey crazies.... koi hain yahan par!!

me just came deeps... read the previous posts on pg 27 n 28... my view on the forthcomin track..

wait let me copy paste here for u..

the stalker in delhi..... mite be someone else..not dev..bcoz dev said in yesterdays epi.. tat main appki kasam khatha hoon bro mein aap logo ka peecha nahi kar raha hoon.. and more over they showin dev positive now.. n i thnk he ll get so fed up of others tryin to misunderstand him so he ll again turn negative.. kissi ke behkave mein aa jaayega.. as usual.. n me thinkin who is the stalker ???????

i think someone from maan s past.... as per the article.. mite be sameera also... and dev ll dance in the finger tip of sameera in the later episodes...tat person ll use dev and dev ll not realize....he ll do all the stuffs but it ll be too late....as they said dev s character is grey shade.....

I too feel that the stalker is someone else.......don't overule NT uska kuch bharosa nahin.....and I really hope they show Dev as positive who repents what he does and is ready to do anything to make up for it......

But his character having grey shades means that either he has an ulterior motive for what he's doing or he ends up doing something wrong........for him to remain good he needs Meera by his side as his conscience LOL

dee... ur post made me laugh...ROFLROFL esp the last line...and also spee scared of sazza.. bechaari kya se kya bana diya crazies ne uska ROFLROFLROFLROFL
and hima dii is confident that the mastermind behind the accident ll be dev.. but me still in a doubt... as dev promised maan... and regarding his grey shade character.. he ll be a puppet.. he ll dance in the stalkers finger.. without knowing the stalker actual motive.. and then as usual he ll sit n repent...
regarding nt.. even if she is out of coma.. doesnt matters.. arjun ll know the truth na.. he ll handle her...and i think nt ll be in coma itself.. no use of her comin out of coma..LOL LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged

@deepthi -------- refer page 5 of my post ......... u will find part of the article & i have underlined a particular line ..........which indirectly tells us after SR ..........sameera's entry will happen ..............page 21 tooo ......

@ spandana ------- tu sazaa se darr gayi kya .........

@ dee ----- even i too don't believe NT ......... & me & ixxu yahan tak socha ki NT is faking coma & dev & NT are hand in glove with each other ............every thing planned & executed with NT & dev involved equallyLOL

@ varsha ----- tu patha laga kaun hain stalker LOL maine tho laga liya ..... dev hain ........

@alll ---------- i will not b surprised if it will b revealed that dev bought sameera back ........

OMG ........this shows how much hate the character of dev .............that anything bad happens i will hold him responsible ..........LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142craziekudisptrno

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
crazies i just read the written update  of sbs and sbb msk to loose memory..so he wakes up and says who are you geet...god no...

craziekudibharkhadewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
crazies one thing that is hurting me the most is cvs cud have showed some other reason for accident but they showed Geet as the reason for the accident and Maan's critical condition............do u know how much guilt she is going to go thru now...........and such heavy burden so much stress might lead to MC also................also in sbs they said somehting abt memory loss for Maan for sometime...............y so much negatiivty and sad stuff in GHSP-a show v all love admire and r proud of bcuz of its positivity....................seriously cvs need to bring in the positive element some logic atleast and the fun element back in GHSP asap......................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhadewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by maneet1985

hey crazies.... koi hain yahan par!!

me just came deeps... read the previous posts on pg 27 n 28... my view on the forthcomin track..

wait let me copy paste here for u..

the stalker in delhi..... mite be someone else..not dev..bcoz dev said in yesterdays epi.. tat main appki kasam khatha hoon bro mein aap logo ka peecha nahi kar raha hoon.. and more over they showin dev positive now.. n i thnk he ll get so fed up of others tryin to misunderstand him so he ll again turn negative.. kissi ke behkave mein aa jaayega.. as usual.. n me thinkin who is the stalker ???????

i think someone from maan s past.... as per the article.. mite be sameera also... and dev ll dance in the finger tip of sameera in the later episodes...tat person ll use dev and dev ll not realize....he ll do all the stuffs but it ll be too late....as they said dev s character is grey shade.....

I too feel that the stalker is someone else.......don't overule NT uska kuch bharosa nahin.....and I really hope they show Dev as positive who repents what he does and is ready to do anything to make up for it......

But his character having grey shades means that either he has an ulterior motive for what he's doing or he ends up doing something wrong........for him to remain good he needs Meera by his side as his conscience LOL

dee... ur post made me laugh...ROFLROFL esp the last line...and also spee scared of sazza.. bechaari kya se kya bana diya crazies ne uska ROFLROFLROFLROFL
and hima dii is confident that the mastermind behind the accident ll be dev.. but me still in a doubt... as dev promised maan... and regarding his grey shade character.. he ll be a puppet.. he ll dance in the stalkers finger.. without knowing the stalker actual motive.. and then as usual he ll sit n repent...
regarding nt.. even if she is out of coma.. doesnt matters.. arjun ll know the truth na.. he ll handle her...and i think nt ll be in coma itself.. no use of her comin out of coma..LOL LOL 
kya haal banake rakha hai dee ke!!

waisa hotha.. ha dee... yeh crazies ke duniya hai...

yahan kuch bhi ho saktha hai..

waise... sameera to sameera... koi tho aaye..

now i am getting a feeling like.. maan will loose his memory.. will only rem sam! not geet!!! thats when sam will re enter...

dadi knows sam has done something wrong maan not recognising geet!! geet sad.. dadi on help!!! dev with sam.. trying to get KC

oh god.. do i sound like ektha

Edited by maneet1985 - 17 February 2011 at 3:00am

drdee142bharkhasptrno

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@deepthi -------- refer page 5 of my post ......... u will find part of the article & i have underlined a particular line ..........which indirectly tells us after SR ..........sameera's entry will happen ..............page 21 tooo ......

@ dee ----- even i too don't believe NT ......... & me & ixxu yahan tak socha ki NT is faking coma & dev & NT are hand in glove with each other ............every thing planned & executed with NT & dev involved equallyLOL

@ varsha ----- tu patha laga kaun hain stalker LOL maine tho laga liya ..... dev hain ........

@alll ---------- i will not b surprised if it will b revealed that dev bought sameera back ........

OMG ........this shows how much hate the character of dev .............that anything bad happens i will hold him responsible ..........LOLLOLLOL

Yeah Hima, one thing I realized from your posts is that you really hate Dev......in one of our previous discussions I too had mentioned that I'm sure NT is faking her coma, maybe that's how Arjun will find out the truth about her, he might catch her red handed

But I still don't think Dev is involved with NT though not sure if he's really good, but if he does anything bad now Maan se usse koi nahin bachcha sakta......Maan will pulverize him......maar maar ke uska papad bana dega LOL

sptrnobharkhadewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged

obv yaar tum loge ne mera kya haal bana diya hai ek hi din meinLOLLOLLOL

hima since the day doc said NT is in coma i have doubted NT..........she can use anyone be it her husband or her bro to achieve her evil plans...........she cannot accept defeat so she can stoop low low to any extent................sonow even if she faking coma then it will not be a big surprise for me also..............

my replies in red dear

dewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged

as usual.. u being so confident that its dev... cvs insider....LOL LOL LOL 

but i dont know.. very confusing Confused Confused ...if any new entry is happening in maan geet life.. then tat person is the stalker for sure......... and regardin nt.. arjun ll handle her

dewdropred

Go to top