Frequent Posters

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
me noticed now.. maan s bd is so pathetic...😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

varsha .......... i said the same earlier ...........dev ke bhole bhale chehre pe math jaa ........ he is gud in faking faces ..........i still don't beleive him .......... yesterday i felt bad in that scene .........but he was cheating geet & maan as these 2 also felt bad .......... & he will def use the sympathy ............ coz maan & geet always think with heart .......... & he knows that very well ....................

well the cv's might have probably just made us imagine tht stalker was there in delhi .......... but there is no such scene that he was shown in delhi .........only a phone call ............

maan felt the stalker presence only in shimla ........ reason was dev was stalking them ........... reason can b different if he is positive ........... just wanted to see them happy ................ i doubt it ..............

dev feeling jealous about maan that ..........maan is very lucky to have a beautiful loving wife ......... & how they both adore each other ............& who knows may b even wanting the same .......... otherwise why was he remembering his fake wedding with geet .............it was not necessary ....... & thnk god he did not remember their that scene ...........if thy show him remember that scene then it is a give away that ....... dev wants geet .............

geet getting scared at the sight of dev is reasonable as she does not want anyone to come inbetween her & maan & dev is like " nasoor" which geet wants to forget ......

dev 's presence will make her uncomfortable .......... uneasy .......... will not let her enjoy her time with maan ....... the moment she saw him .......all her past memories came up in front of her .................. affecting her health .........
dewdropred thumbnail

varsha even i m unable to like u any more ...........

bharkha thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

varsha .......... i said the same earlier ...........dev ke bhole bhale chehre pe math jaa ........ he is gud in faking faces ..........i still don't beleive him .......... yesterday i felt bad in that scene .........but he was cheating geet & maan as these 2 also felt bad .......... & he will def use the sympathy ............ coz maan & geet always think with heart .......... & he knows that very well ....................

well the cv's might have probably just made us imagine tht stalker was there in delhi .......... but there is no such scene that he was shown in delhi .........only a phone call ............

maan felt the stalker presence only in shimla ........ reason was dev was stalking them ........... reason can b different if he is positive ........... just wanted to see them happy ................ i doubt it ..............

dev feeling jealous about maan that ..........maan is very lucky to have a beautiful loving wife ......... & how they both adore each other ............& who knows may b even wanting the same .......... otherwise why was he remembering his fake wedding with geet .............it was not necessary ....... & thnk god he did not remember their that scene ...........if thy show him remember that scene then it is a give away that ....... dev wants geet .............

geet getting scared at the sight of dev is reasonable as she does not want anyone to come inbetween her & maan & dev is like " nasoor" which geet wants to forget ......

dev 's presence will make her uncomfortable .......... uneasy .......... will not let her enjoy her time with maan ....... the moment she saw him .......all her past memories came up in front of her .................. affecting her health .........

dii regardin dev rememberin that scene.. he thinkin how he ruined geet s life by fake marriage....
i have made changes in the previous post. here it is..read the last para.....

the stalker in delhi..... mite be someone else..not dev..bcoz dev said in yesterdays epi.. tat main appki kasam khatha hoon bro mein aap logo ka peecha nahi kar raha hoon.. and more over they showin dev positive now.. n i thnk he ll get so fed up of others tryin to misunderstand him so he ll again turn negative.. kissi ke behkave mein aa jaayega.. as usual.. n me thinkin who is the stalker ???????

i think someone from maan s past.... as per the article.. mite be sameera also... and dev ll dance in the finger tip of sameera in the later episodes...tat person ll use dev and dev ll not realize....he ll do all the stuffs but it ll be too late....as they said dev s character is grey shade.....
bharkha thumbnail

varsha even i m unable to like u any more ...........

ðŸ˜†  😆  😆  😆
dewdropred thumbnail

varsha ..........tht's wht i am saying i don't believe dev ......... he can act innocent but can b a devil from inside whose true colors will b revealed later on .........

he is a girgit varsha ......... who changes colors so easily & has no brain of his ......who acts on orders of others ........ more like a puppet ...........

jiske paas chabi hain uska hain ...... chabi diya tho usska gumna shuru ..... like a toy which runs on key ............
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@hima me too thinks...that dev has a hidden agenda..most importantly i want dev punished.....he cannot get punished if he stay saint....

bharkha thumbnail

varsha ..........tht's wht i am saying i don't believe dev ......... he can act innocent but can b a devil from inside whose true colors will b revealed later on .........

he is a girgit varsha ......... who changes colors so easily & has no brain of his ......who acts on orders of others ........ more like a puppet ...........

jiske paas chabi hain uska hain ...... chabi diya tho usska gumna shuru ..... like a toy which runs on key ............

thats rite dii.... dev is a chameleon as well as a puppet..
but me still in doubt.. the only reason.. dev promised on his bro that he not followin them.. tats the reason me thinkin someone else as a stalker..and for sure he ll dance on someone else finger.. and do sth nonsense....
sab cvs ki galti kithna confusion kar rahe hai....
dewdropred thumbnail

samata .....even i want dev to be punished .....

tht's the reason i am saying that dev is the main person behind every problem that maaneet will b facing from now on ...........even the accident .........sameera's entry if sam is -ve .......

he was in canada ........ so might have been instrumental in bringing sam to india ....who knows & she was supposed to be +ve ......... now don't know what the cv's have in their mind ...........

& I seriously hope sameera is a +ve character & she is just like the character in my FF maan's confession ......... so that ............ maaneet will not have any problem with her ........but little bit problem is still there coz maan never ever mentioned to geet abt sameera .........so that might b a problem ........& maan might b in a dilemma on how to reveal sam's truth to geet .........

dev might use this situation............
bharkha thumbnail
me leaving... bye..ll see u guys soon