Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
crazies i just read the written update  of sbs and sbb msk to loose memory..so he wakes up and says who are you geet...god no...
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
crazies one thing that is hurting me the most is cvs cud have showed some other reason for accident but they showed Geet as the reason for the accident and Maan's critical condition............do u know how much guilt she is going to go thru now...........and such heavy burden so much stress might lead to MC also................also in sbs they said somehting abt memory loss for Maan for sometime...............y so much negatiivty and sad stuff in GHSP-a show v all love admire and r proud of bcuz of its positivity....................seriously cvs need to bring in the positive element some logic atleast and the fun element back in GHSP asap......................
craziekudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharkha

dee... ur post made me laugh...🤣🤣 esp the last line...and also spee scared of sazza.. bechaari kya se kya bana diya crazies ne uska 🤣🤣🤣🤣
and hima dii is confident that the mastermind behind the accident ll be dev.. but me still in a doubt... as dev promised maan... and regarding his grey shade character.. he ll be a puppet.. he ll dance in the stalkers finger.. without knowing the stalker actual motive.. and then as usual he ll sit n repent...
regarding nt.. even if she is out of coma.. doesnt matters.. arjun ll know the truth na.. he ll handle her...and i think nt ll be in coma itself.. no use of her comin out of coma..😆 😆 

kya haal banake rakha hai dee ke!!

waisa hotha.. ha dee... yeh crazies ke duniya hai...

yahan kuch bhi ho saktha hai..

waise... sameera to sameera... koi tho aaye..

now i am getting a feeling like.. maan will loose his memory.. will only rem sam! not geet!!! thats when sam will re enter...

dadi knows sam has done something wrong maan not recognising geet!! geet sad.. dadi on help!!! dev with sam.. trying to get KC

oh god.. do i sound like ektha
Edited by maneet1985 - 13 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dewdropred

@deepthi -------- refer page 5 of my post ......... u will find part of the article & i have underlined a particular line ..........which indirectly tells us after SR ..........sameera's entry will happen ..............page 21 tooo ......

@ spandana ------- tu sazaa se darr gayi kya .........

@ dee ----- even i too don't believe NT ......... & me & ixxu yahan tak socha ki NT is faking coma & dev & NT are hand in glove with each other ............every thing planned & executed with NT & dev involved equally😆

@ varsha ----- tu patha laga kaun hain stalker 😆 maine tho laga liya ..... dev hain ........

@alll ---------- i will not b surprised if it will b revealed that dev bought sameera back ........

OMG ........this shows how much hate the character of dev .............that anything bad happens i will hold him responsible ..........😆😆😆

Yeah Hima, one thing I realized from your posts is that you really hate Dev......in one of our previous discussions I too had mentioned that I'm sure NT is faking her coma, maybe that's how Arjun will find out the truth about her, he might catch her red handed

But I still don't think Dev is involved with NT though not sure if he's really good, but if he does anything bad now Maan se usse koi nahin bachcha sakta......Maan will pulverize him......maar maar ke uska papad bana dega 😆
sptrno thumbnail

@deepthi -------- refer page 5 of my post ......... u will find part of the article & i have underlined a particular line ..........which indirectly tells us after SR ..........sameera's entry will happen ..............page 21 tooo ......

obv yaar tum loge ne mera kya haal bana diya hai ek hi din mein😆😆😆

@ dee ----- even i too don't believe NT ......... & me & ixxu yahan tak socha ki NT is faking coma & dev & NT are hand in glove with each other ............every thing planned & executed with NT & dev involved equally😆

hima since the day doc said NT is in coma i have doubted NT..........she can use anyone be it her husband or her bro to achieve her evil plans...........she cannot accept defeat so she can stoop low low to any extent................sonow even if she faking coma then it will not be a big surprise for me also..............

@ varsha ----- tu patha laga kaun hain stalker 😆 maine tho laga liya ..... dev hain ........

@alll ---------- i will not b surprised if it will b revealed that dev bought sameera back ........

OMG ........this shows how much hate the character of dev .............that anything bad happens i will hold him responsible ..........😆😆😆

my replies in red dear
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

as usual.. u being so confident that its dev... cvs insider....😆 😆 😆 

but i dont know.. very confusing 😕 😕 ...if any new entry is happening in maan geet life.. then tat person is the stalker for sure......... and regardin nt.. arjun ll handle her
bharkha thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

crazies i just read the written update  of sbs and sbb msk to loose memory..so he wakes up and says who are you geet...god no...

i know i hope he doesnt asks this question....... varna cvs ki toh...😡 😡 😡 
bharkha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sptrno

crazies one thing that is hurting me the most is cvs cud have showed some other reason for accident but they showed Geet as the reason for the accident and Maan's critical condition............do u know how much guilt she is going to go thru now...........and such heavy burden so much stress might lead to MC also................also in sbs they said somehting abt memory loss for Maan for sometime...............y so much negatiivty and sad stuff in GHSP-a show v all love admire and r proud of bcuz of its positivity....................seriously cvs need to bring in the positive element some logic atleast and the fun element back in GHSP asap......................

i know.... cvs ll play now guilt game.. maan in hospital bcoz of geet...geet feelin guilty...(tis stupid accident stuff) and then somehow geet ll lose baby... maan ll feel guilty...

cvs........😡 😡 😡 
craziekudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

yes maan loosing memory of geet is gonna be the saddest epsiodes we are gonna see,///

think abou maan not remebering geet!!!

so his memroy should go till before he went to HP rt!!!

or will he rem geet as someone he hated ( cared for inside his heart)...
sptrno thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharkha

dee... ur post made me laugh...🤣🤣 esp the last line...and also spee scared of sazza.. bechaari kya se kya bana diya crazies ne uska 🤣🤣🤣🤣
and hima dii is confident that the mastermind behind the accident ll be dev.. but me still in a doubt... as dev promised maan... and regarding his grey shade character.. he ll be a puppet.. he ll dance in the stalkers finger.. without knowing the stalker actual motive.. and then as usual he ll sit n repent...

bharkha i personally want dev to be positive dear but if he is has grey shades then him promising Maan he did not follow them has no meaning............i mean if dev is really negative then him promising Maan and evn saying mein aapki kasam khaata hu meine aap loga ka peecha nahi kiya all is just naatak then.............if he is evil then for him these words this promsie kasam all will be mere words to get MAANEET's sympathy............it is so difficult to judge people like Dev..........just hope cvs will be very careful with his character..................whether to show him positive or negative........

regarding nt.. even if she is out of coma.. doesnt matters.. arjun ll know the truth na.. he ll handle her...and i think nt ll be in coma itself.. no use of her comin out of coma..😆 😆 

my replies in red