India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

The final 3 and the winner (Page 6)

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
my top 3 remains da same as i'v mentioned on various other threads......

yana/salman, sushant/shampa & chang/marisha.....

i want yana & salman to win Day Dreaming yes they'v given average type of performances in da recent past but i'v full faith in dem, i hope they giv really fab performances next week!!! god bless them....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jenny_BarbieAnjaani_Dastaanshivani003ArushiBS

SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
In finals ankita, chang n shushant n offcourse for ke shushant will win as he is awesomeeeee n deserves to win

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starrry13

bozo Groupbie
bozo
bozo

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Shushant
Ankita
Chang

Winner will be Ankita
EatPrayLove Senior Member
EatPrayLove
EatPrayLove

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
@lunza and tiya229:

That's exactly the whole point. Ankita has been getting scores in the range of 24-28 since the very beginning!

Consistency is appreciable only in the high marks zone, like say Sushant, who gets between 27 to 30. Otherwise you need to constantly improve, improve, IMPROVE! Consistency doesn't matter then!

Ankita has not delivered a 30 layak performance yet (though I felt her boss employee thing should have gotten atleast one ten). Nishant is a poor choreographer. Their acts are more or less at the same level, and if they are improving, then at a very very slow rate!

Chang on the other hand went from 18 to 23 to 26 to 28 to 30 and so on. Same with Yana. One or two performances from both haven't been upto the mark, but it's quite natural and not really something that should be taken as something which proves that they're not consistent.

Ankita started out with 24s, 25s in the initial rounds. So she should have gone up and up and up, not stagnated at these scores.Like Ragini did. She was improving steadily, when she started out at almost the same level as Ankita. I wouldn't say the fault is ENTIRELY that of Nishant. Ankita despite being a very graceful dancer, sometimes has coordination issues with Nishant. Sometimes there's just not enough spark in her dance. We can't say ki inspite of Nishant being a bad choreo, Ankita is shining through and all that, because finally it's the TEAM that matters. Whether because of her own shortcomings or Nishant's , IMO, Ankita is very very far from being a deserving finalist.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ByteMeAnjaani_DastaanArushiBS

akash99 IF-Sizzlerz
akash99
akash99

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhahi

Hi,
I would like either Yana or Chang to be the third finalist and would like Sushant to win as he & Shampa truly deserves that.... Definitely dont want Mahi as a finalist as she is not that good and she doesn't deserve that place. It will be very difficult to choose between Yana and Chang as nowadays Yana's performances are somehow disappointing and Chang is executing Marischa's choreography well...

i agree with you but I want to see shusant, yana and Chang in the final and Shusant should be the winner

starrry13

krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I hope sushant,chang and yana are top3 because compared to ankita they are a notch above her in terms of dancing.

Im not sure about who i want to win, im stuck between sushant and chang. i would be happy if either of the two win.

shivani003

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

I dont want Ankita in the finale but I have a feeling she probably will be.Dead I dont feel she is as deserving as Chang, Sushant and Yana.

Well most deserving winner is Sushant though. But wouldnt mind if wither Yana or Chang won, depending on how consistently they perform.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ByteMeAnjaani_Dastaan

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
@cute2stay..i lovedddd ur analysis esp on trained vs untrained dancer part and sushant's performances..truly amazinggg and agree wid each nd every word..

sushant truly deserves to win the JDJ title not just i'm a hugeee fan of sushant but an outsider who doesnt know a single thing abt him will say the same after watching each nd every performance of his for following reasons
1)his brilliant choreographer shampa wo doenst wish any limelight but just puts her creativity nd hardwork
2)his concepts,visualisation..
3)as madhuri says his dance is like poetic which just flws <33

but incase if he doesnt and chang wins den also i'll say chang deserves it but not as much as sushant does..and will thank Sony for making dis show and showing us a awesomee side of my faves esp sushant

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ByteMepigbelly4myfeet..Sonii..

Go to top