Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

OpenYourHeartToLove|NewSS: Pg59-ReadAtYourOwnRisk (Page 42)

Hazel-eye Goldie
Hazel-eye
Hazel-eye

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Beggage.. This was actually a different story all together but it was a nice attempt from your side.For me every story doesn't have an ending whether it's happy or sad...coz what we call ending is actually a Beginning of Another journey!!!
and yes u wrote an extremely different story altogether which i have never read, watched or even thought of.This shows how creative you are..coz according to me creative means expression of thoughts through any means your ideas,writing,sketching...but something Unique And this story was actually a unique but a beautiful story!
Love stories doesnot have a happy ending, because they never have an ending...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akufull2mad

wht is djdw...i heard it's a nyc1!?! n is it by u???

It is written by her and seriously, it is a must read! You will fall in love with her writing even more! Smile

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Aww thank you jm2506 (since i dont know ur name! Lol!) *Hugs*

Jyo.

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Aww thank you jm2506 (since i dont know ur name! Lol!) *Hugs*

I was only saying the truth! Smile And  my name is Jyotika Tongue

Munchkin.

Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Hahahaha..whatever sails your boat Aanya...everyone else knows the truth!!! LOL!!ROFL

Edited by Sanaa629 - 12 June 2011 at 3:52am

Munchkin.

Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jm2506

Originally posted by akufull2mad

wht is djdw...i heard it's a nyc1!?! n is it by u???

It is written by her and seriously, it is a must read! You will fall in love with her writing even more! Smile

Yeahh!! That's a MUST MUST MUST read..!!! it's storyline is FAB..and u'll love her writing..though I'd advise you to wait till she starts on IF..coz she wants to make changes..and well..changes are for the better aren't they?? But i've read that story (incompleted btw) about 5 times..and i still fall in love with it every single time!!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyeMunchkin.Jyo.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaa629

Hahahaha..whatever sails your boat Aanya...everyone else knows the truth!!! LOL!!ROFL

*Sticks her tongue out*

@ Shrutika - If you evr plan to abandon DJDW then tell me, because I'll start reading it! I mean, if you're planning to continue it on IF then I'll wait :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanaa629Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
So we're back to DJDW are we? LOL

I didn't even know it was that good, honestly. I mean, I find AWOTB 100x better than it! In terms of story, characters, everything! Confused

And no Aanya, do NOT start reading it! Those who haven't read it yet, please do not start reading it, because I have a certain Sanaa 'I don't know her surname' here, who won't LET me abandon it! I don't really have a say in that, anymore! She's been nagging me to continue with it since months! And I have no choice but to listen to her...She can be pretty annoying that way...Like me! LOL

So yes, anyway, I DO plan on continuing it...I've written a sort of prelude for it, but I'm still working on it. If I finish it today, I'll put it up okay? Happy now? I bet Sanaa is! Big smile Haha! But, again, don't expect ANY updates then, for some time! Tongue

P.S. I've reserved posts everywhere, on LI, on LOOC, etc. I will edit them only after my exams get over! Kapische! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyeSanaa629Jyo.Aanya.

Go to top