@Sanaa - I AM THE FIRST ONE ðŸ¤£
Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 12 years ago
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

Res

*EDITED*

Okay I'm first here because I was the FIRST one to comment AFTER you posted the OS. I am NOT counting Sanaa's post ðŸ¤£

I "loved" the OS ðŸ˜†

Everything was described BEAUTIFULLY :) I adoreeed the way Riddhima spread her arms out and then kept thinking about him all the time <3 I tell you, those 2 are the cutest. EVER :D

The way you decribed love was ...awesome, amazing, fantastic, everything <3 It made me wanna fall in loveee ðŸ˜† Every thing was hopelessly romantic, yet so real at the same time :)

Love, if you look at it, is a pretty simple word. Just 4 letters, one syllable of sound. And yet an entire ocean of feelings, with immeasurable depth. It is a time when rains surely make you feel blissful. It is a time when nothing beside love songs appeal to you. A time when every color brightens your day, where you feel like looking perfect all the time, when every time your phone rings, you wish its him, when flowers suddenly seem like the best gift in the world. It is a time when sleepless nights became an everyday routine. When you feel a breeze passing through your hair every time he looks at you, even on the driest of days. It is a time where you picture yourself in a romantic movie, with you being the damsel in distress and he being your knight in shining armor. It is a time where nothing beside you and him is right. It is a time when the world just consists of the two of you, and no one else. It is a place where you feel safe, where you feel needed, where you feel at home, and where you feel you belong. It is a place of countless thoughts, a place where you feel like smiling, singing and dancing for absolutely no reason. A place where you can be yourself. A place which has only endless dreams. Love itself, maybe, was a dream; a beautiful dream, from which you would never like to wake up.

This paragraph made me smile like an idiot at the computer <3 It's what every girl pictures love as. Amazingly worded :) Someday when I fall in love, I want it to be like this :D So perfect <3 Aah. You've awakened the romantic in me, Shru, after it was murdered by all that mundane science homework ðŸ˜†

Awwh I adored the text by Armaan! Uber-cute :) I wish he'd made an entry though or that you'd continued the call! But that's just the I-love-Armaan-Malik-to-death person in me speaking. I just miss him SO much! The OS was beautiful, just the same <3 <3 <3

An extremely adorable update :D

Keep writing! Continue SOON :D 

xoxo
Aanya

Okay, first, ðŸ¤£.
Poor Sanaa! ðŸ˜†

And second, yeah, but I'm a girl, and I have no idea what boys feel like when they're in love; they're such dweebs, they don't even show it. And I was in the mood to just pen down something that defines LOVE. And basically, this wasn't an AR OS or anything. Yeah the description of the guy was a lot like Armaan, because I want my Mr. Right to be like him. But the whole texting thing in the end was to let people know that its AR's love story I'm talking about! The text from Armaan was a bonus for all you Armaan fanatics! I'm surely going to get a lot of 'Why didn't you include Armaan' in the comments! ðŸ˜†

Sorry! Haha! ðŸ˜ƒ
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
reserve edited..!!

pg 36!!

I'm FIRSTTT!!! =D
Amoon.88 thumbnail
beautiful...

really rain makes anyone romantic...

its a really cute n nice os...

thx 4 da pm

AMOON
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome OS!
love does make u do crazy things n dancing in rain is one of them hehe

Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

Okay, first, ðŸ¤£.
Poor Sanaa! ðŸ˜†

And second, yeah, but I'm a girl, and I have no idea what boys feel like when they're in love; they're such dweebs, they don't even show it. And I was in the mood to just pen down something that defines LOVE. And basically, this wasn't an AR OS or anything. Yeah the description of the guy was a lot like Armaan, because I want my Mr. Right to be like him. But the whole texting thing in the end was to let people know that its AR's love story I'm talking about! The text from Armaan was a bonus for all you Armaan fanatics! I'm surely going to get a lot of 'Why didn't you include Armaan' in the comments! ðŸ˜†

Sorry! Haha! ðŸ˜ƒ

Shru tell her to keep dreaming..!! 😆 TO the rest of the world I'm still first..!!!

And the only reason for my stupidness of not noticing Shru had already updated..and my looonngg time in commenting was coz I was busy writing an update for two stubborn and pricey girls who can't wait till I catch up on LOOC on IF before I can continue overall..!!😛😆..so I'm not to be blamed..!!!

Soo Aanya..there's always a next time..and look back..I'M FIRSTT!!!! ðŸ˜†
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sanaa629

Shru tell her to keep dreaming..!! 😆 TO the rest of the world I'm still first..!!!

And the only reason for my stupidness of not noticing Shru had already updated..and my looonngg time in commenting was coz I was busy writing an update for two stubborn and pricey girls who can't wait till I catch up on LOOC on IF before I can continue overall..!!😛😆..so I'm not to be blamed..!!!

Soo Aanya..there's always a next time..and look back..I'M FIRSTT!!!! ðŸ˜†

You both can continue arguing! Its entertaining, wait, I'll just go get my popcorn! ðŸ¤£

And second, oye, Sanaa, PM check kar! ðŸ˜¡ You're in for such TROUBLE missy! Why, why do you like being virtually slaughtered, I fail to understand! ðŸ˜•
Omg it was amazing! Loved it! Super sweet! And aww ur in loveee too??
-Mandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it :D
It was AMAZING