Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: wicckked

@ OP - I understand that you're upset with Shalini leaving the show. But your comparison wasn't necessary. Especially, since Katrina nor Sara has anything to do with this show. Nor does Bidaai. If you are going to compare, you can talk about her acting skills. 

To be honest, I haven't watched this show, ever. Nor have I seen Shalini act. But I'm sure you guys love her as Surbhi because she's a good actress. But please understand that the producers of this show decided this change of actress. It was not Parul's fault. 
Give her a chance at least. It hasn't even been a week and you guys have started the comparisons already? 

@ Pratha fans - Give Parul a chance if you can. This is your forum and you guys can express your feelings. But please be respectful to the actor or actress playing the role. They really work hard for it. 

Well said yaar........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
roshniv3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyazinta

I just keep missing Shalini. Parul doesn't work for me (I don't get how sooooo many people here love her??? I'm sure she is a nice person and good actress and she is gorgeous but she is nothing special to me....strangely a lot of people here behave like she is the Katrina Kaif of television...).

I had heard of Bidaai but after seeing Sara Khan getting married in a reality show I'm happy i never watched her show.

Anyway I'm switching to Choti Bahu.

Bye!

have to totally agree with you on every word and especially the part where people talk about her like she is katrina kaif
i dont see anything in her and there are so many better out there
personally i dont think she has the looks or the acting to be in this business
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: roshniv3

have to totally agree with you on every word and especially the part where people talk about her like she is katrina kaif

thank god Parul didn't go to you for career counseling.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
you don't have to like her, there are too many alreadyπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamushi

thank god Parul didn't go to you for career counseling.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
you don't have to like her, there are too many alreadyπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†

yes no need to like or love her... we are there for it... AND no one didnt talk abt katrina- parul... no use of it.. coz is parul best..... you guys may dont like parul... but dont hurt ppl who like parul...
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshniv3

What is you problem dear????? Parul doesnt need your advice or her career. She has already proved her mettal many times, okk I just cant understand why ppl are always problem against parulπŸ˜• I smell a some with capital JπŸ˜‰ Yaar we will never compare her with anyone becoz she is just UNIQUE,........😳
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I mean we should stop this fight now. Shalini left the show already ...She will not come back. Parul is a great actress , we should accept her as Surbhi ...She is quite expressive on her scenes. Hope to see her more now.
Best of Luck for Shalini anyways
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
To be frank.. Shalini has left the show.. Now Parul is surabhi.. Give her the support and enjoy watching her as surabhi.. She can do wonders and I wish her luck !
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PIA.SEN.GUPTA

I mean we should stop this fight now. Shalini left the show already ...She will not come back. Parul is a great actress , we should accept her as Surbhi ...She is quite expressive on her scenes. Hope to see her more now.
Best of Luck for Shalini anyways

cool... ya sure lets stop this fight... but no one insult parul again,
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
only i can say that ignore this type of topics and enjoy new Shurbi and enjoy this serial.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: priyazinta

I just keep missing Shalini. Parul doesn't work for me (I don't get how sooooo many people here love her??? I'm sure she is a nice person and good actress and she is gorgeous but she is nothing special to me....strangely a lot of people here behave like she is the Katrina Kaif of television...).

I had heard of Bidaai but after seeing Sara Khan getting married in a reality show I'm happy i never watched her show.

Anyway I'm switching to Choti Bahu.

Bye!

@bold: Let me answer that
she is no way close to KK u know why because she is way better than KK
Parul is more good actresss than KK ..Kat is not even close to Parul actiing..
even as a person she is better than katerina..
& here no1 think she is KK of televesion..
she is only parul for her fans nothing else...