Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Ohhhh... THE WALK IN THE WOODS..!!! (Page 2)

piya_111 Groupbie
piya_111
piya_111

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
wow what a cool description...& ur dreams...i so wish they come trueBlushing  & yes by the way u r describing these things,i think u r hopelessly in love with sum1 Wink lolz jk for being silly SillyEmbarrassed but yes i must say that u r really TOTAL ROMANTIC LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Hug
Originally posted by piya_111

wow what a cool description...& ur dreams...i so wish they come trueBlushing  & yes by the way u r describing these things,i think u r hopelessly in love with sum1 Wink lolz jk for being silly SillyEmbarrassed but yes i must say that u r really TOTAL ROMANTIC LOL

Awww...Thank you dear I am so honoured by your kind words..I AM A DIE HARD ROMAJNTIC..as my title suggests..as for me in love nahin yaar....I am single & not ready to mingle because Vivian is too younger than me..& i want him to actually fall for Suku..(Just kidding) I want him to get the most Prettiest & sweetest girl inthe world..so I am out of questin..ROFL by the way dont ask my age now I am not gonna say..WinkHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
hema wat do i say!
ur posts are just awesome.........
i agree to all......ur dreamz are like...........wow!
they shud b true man! seriouslyEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
loved reading them!<3Embarrassed

-CandyFloss- IF-Stunnerz
-CandyFloss-
-CandyFloss-

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
kool post hema!! and soo agree with u!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

hema wat do i say!
ur posts are just awesome.........
i agree to all......ur dreamz are like...........wow!
they shud b true man! seriouslyEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
loved reading them!<3Embarrassed

Tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar I too soso so desperately hope MY dream comes true..anyways the creatives are doing a MARVELOUS job & I have total faith in them and specially GOD who gave us this show..!!Thank you so much for those sweet words they mean a lot to me..!!Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Ritzie-.Perk.-

.BeautifulSoul. IF-Stunnerz
.BeautifulSoul.
.BeautifulSoul.

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
wow!
Im alll dreammyyy Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Super Kool

Firstly many hugs to you for this cuteliciously romantic post...HugHug...your post said everything...the abhiya scenes were fantastic...infact it is an understatement...it was a great epi...the scene where their souls met was serene...Embarrassedthen abhay's declaration...it was soooo good....the faith and trust b/w abhiya  is so endearing....in all a truly magical episode...Clap
you r so right...this is taking love stories in soaps to newer heights Day Dreaming...like never before Day Dreaming....it seems like a Mills n Boon romance Day Dreaming.....with supernatural ka tadkaa....creatives r doing a great job yaar Clap Clap.... hugs to u  hema from me too Hug HugHug

Edited by sumadear13 - 15 February 2011 at 10:57pm
divya92 Senior Member
divya92
divya92

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
seriously this is an awsum blossom post......as i had said in one of my post no1 can keep u out of action.....ur posts r like the exact serial..v can actually visualise it..........it was a truly amazing episode...to be frank i like abhay nd piya more they go to the forest bcozz there v get to c sum cute scenes which v usually miss in college or hostel or kisike bhi ghar vale scenes meinLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index