India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Ohhhh... THE WALK IN THE WOODS..!!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Now if I tell that I had visulaised exactly teh same picture that maybe Abay & piay will eb walking fo rteh Party & then Piya gets emotional in teh walk & blurts out her secret..I dont know how many of you will beleive..!!But I swear thats the truth..and you cannot imagine how STUNNED & HAPPY I was when I saw my dream come true..!! But ofcourse little awesoem change in the script the truth will be out tomorrow..by again walking in the woods..(hmm..road yes but surrounded by woods..he he..LOL ) 

awww..the way both were walking soo far ..so that even by chance they shoudl not touch..BUT ALAS..teh CUPID sends a CAR RACING DOWN..and our Piya ..immersed in her own thoughts had to be pulled by our HUNK..awwww..that was so james bondish..kind of stunt..and the TOUCH.Censored.!! wooo..it was like a LIVE WIRE for Piya..She or he touches each other & they get HYPNOTISED...(with that hair raising na na ana na...behind..awwwwww..) .and in the bargain WE GET FAINTING ATTACKS.Wacko.And I must admit I am kinds getting so addicted to these fainting attacks these two give,....you know..!! I am at loss of words ..yeh writer kaun hai yaar I want to kiss his hands..for writing such heart churning passionate scenes..to make my sleeps runaway ..! I reallly need to kiss his hands..!!LOLEmbarrassed
She immediately retracts from him and BOTH stare into each other.. and I remembered a song.."Milke bhi humna mile tumse na jaane kyun..milonke hai faasle tumnse na jaane kyun..kaise bata yen kyun tujh ko chahe yaara bata na paaye..baatein dilonki dekhoon jo baatein..aake mujeh samjhaye..tu jaane na..tu jaane na.." ufff..it was awesome..!!
..But their souls make us see what actually they want to do..Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..and that Walk with both hugging each other Body to body hand in hand..like LOVE BIRDS LOST IN THEIR OWN WORLD..for them  nothing existed at that moment ONLY THEM & THEIR FEELINGS & HEART BEATS..!! adn during that walk teh way they inbetween stared into each other s eyes..Ohhhhh..it was...like "Dekha ek khwab toh yeh silsile huve..door tak nigahon pe hain gul khile hue.."..

And then in that party ..the way Abhay was like a Bodyguard clinging to Piya..was SUCH a cute scene..God I am in tears..I swear..it is so so so cute..tehway he was just not botheerd wht anyone will think..it was like he was PIYAPECKED..ROFL..adn still he lookd so cute & so sweet..only VIVU  could do that I am telling you..!! 

Adn I also like teh way..He is just not bothered that KABIR is telling all love you stuff to PIYA..he is so confident..or is it lik ehe is not bothered..I dont know..BUT I just love that attitude of ABHAY ..it shows that he is soooooo sure about Piya ..and the way he interrupted Kabir & said I will answer your question.."Haan main aur piya saath hai..Hamar aek rishta hain..Hum dono EK hain.." with that ANY PROBLEM kind of LOOK into Kabirs eye..hm..I smelled possessiveness there & I just loved it..!! and the best part was PIYA never interrupted hIM..and s so cool..see what a different show this is..I mean in any other show this scene would have been TOTALLAY SC**W*D it up..!!  

God what do we se..he holds her in that same authority & ownership attitude..with him OUT..and  on to some cute small Bridge like thing..awwwwwww..and then comes our SUKU in to action..I loved the way..she was in total control of this scene..I loved the way ABHAY behaved like a KID..and Piya was handling him so perfectly..with aggression yet with LOTS OF LOVE FILLED IN IT..!! She knew he will not do anything without any reason..and she got it..that she is in trouble..and the way he begs her that he will be with her..as it will be safe..GOD..MY HEART CAME TO MY THROAT..I tell ya..!!hmmm I am expecting a sweet hug tomorrow first scene because that scene did not end there I feel..!!  And I had the same effect when in dream or should I say his supernatural sense dream..he found Piya standing there in forest & he walks to her cry to go closer to her with his hand waved out..IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Electrifying..yaar..Love filled eyes..and suddenly she is taken by someone..and he is LIKE..DEAD..where are you..PIYA he shouts..GOD..it is quite scary to see..what will happen..I hope he will be able to help her on right time..!!like  he always does..!!

THE MOMENTS OF THE DAY WERE ...
Abhay saying "maaf kardo mujhe olna hi nahin chahiye tha " and leaves & Piya holds him back and brings him closer..consoling him..awwwwwwwwwwwwww...I can watch it any no of times yaar..IT IS PRECIOUS..little scene , but it said a lot of things..and the way he stood there & listened to her ..aaaaaaaaaaawww..was so touching..!!

AND of course that car saving HUG & Eye lock & later that HUGGING WALK in their minds & souls..was just ..OUT STANDING..!!

But I must add that I love..their so called "MIND TALKS"..awww they are sooo into each other they read each others minds..& I love it..!!

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

bodduDamayantiMLilitangelsridhardeeviAntara106piya_111harshiti4evertantrums..razor12Doris.ahutashivangi278daddysgirl786naj7ArshForEver-Sonia---sumana13--Ritziekaushiki9RB81-.Perk.-chahat4umusic_l0ver036.BeautifulSoul.-CandyFloss-

natasha4lyf Groupbie
natasha4lyf
natasha4lyf

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
BRAVO, SUPERB man heyy total romantic  u seriasly ar very and totally romatic.. than you sooooo much 4 ur awesome post dude it woz slik fanx alot 4 sharing. u seriasly rock dude Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sonia---sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Firstly many hugs to you for this cuteliciously romantic post...HugHug...your post said everything...the abhiya scenes were fantastic...infact it is an understatement...it was a great epi...the scene where their souls met was serene...Embarrassedthen abhay's declaration...it was soooo good....the faith and trust b/w abhiya  is so endearing....in all a truly magical episode...Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sonia---sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by natasha4lyf

BRAVO, SUPERB man heyy total romantic  u seriasly ar very and totally romatic.. than you sooooo much 4 ur awesome post dude it woz slik fanx alot 4 sharing. u seriasly rock dude Wink

OH MY GOD..that was really falattering words..dear THANK YOU..ALL CREDIT to mY MADDNESS of Abhay & Piya..and Vivian & Suku..because they drive me crazy..and I just write what I feel..so..its their effect..Love ya..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sonia---sumana13--

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
HugHug
Originally posted by Super Kool

Firstly many hugs to you for this cuteliciously romantic post...HugHug...your post said everything...the abhiya scenes were fantastic...infact it is an understatement...it was a great epi...the scene where their souls met was serene...Embarrassedthen abhay's declaration...it was soooo good....the faith and trust b/w abhiya  is so endearing....in all a truly magical episode...Clap

Aw..Suvi..take from me toHug.Hug.HugIts like a HUG day today..i want to hug too specially Vivu & Suku yaar..They were soooooo marvellous ..na..too good to express..superlative performance..!!
Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

HugHug
Originally posted by Super Kool

Aw..Suvi..take from me toHug.Hug.HugIts like a HUG day today..i want to hug too specially Vivu & Suku yaar..They were soooooo marvellous ..na..too good to express..superlative performance..!!

Hug.Hug.HugWhenever i want to write something about abhiya i find myself at the loss of words...these two are excellent...kudos to them..Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Totzy you speak the mind out so clean and pure.Clap

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Totzy you speak the mind out so clean and pure.Clap

Awww..ritzi..such lovely words aw..I am totally  floored..Thank you..your words mean a lot to me..Thank you dear..!!

And by teh way..friens please dont think I dont enjoy Mish Tacker angad ..Panshi..T Arnab scenes..I enjoy them equally..but I will be so engrossed with ABHIYA ..that I am hypnotised..!!

Ritzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index