Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

no they will not get married........ both will face lot of difficulties especially mehak but when varun gets to know of sujal's innocence he'll realise he made a mistake with both rishi and mehak.......... then kashish and sujal will also help them to normalise their relationship.

mouli will go with aman......... seems whole simla don't have many girls except the sinha sisters. Everyone is after them. I was born and brought up there but then there were many (too many) beautiful girls there๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

ivan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

pls  why r we thinking like ekta :

rishi + mehek  - marriage  = roshan

varun + mehek + marriage = meheks 2nd baby

rishi + sanjana = makeup marriage

sanjana + mehek = nanad + bhabhi

varun + sanjana = brother + sister

so lets just hope varun n mehek do not get divorced  , n mehek does not marry rishi because it will turn into a big khicdhi or  a blunder of relationships.

Fairuze thumbnail
lolzzzzzzzzzz
gr8 job ivan!
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No way................its totally degrading for Mahek to go back to Rishi...........no selfrespecting woman would.............after the way he treated her.....

Even if Varun-Mahek marriage falls apart I wud prefer her getting married to someone else or living alone rather than Rishi.........

greatmaratha thumbnail

Mehak should not go back to Rishi... after all he has done to her, leaving her pregnant, making it seem as if the baby is not his when she need his support the most, now that she is happily married to varun, putting spokes in this married life etc.....  ๐Ÿ˜ก

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

hey greatmaratha your avatar is gr8..................

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Two words: not happening.......
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
yeah u r right sujalfan all da sinha sis will be married in 1 house. 
Samrene thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujalfan

no they will not get married........ both will face lot of difficulties especially mehak but when varun gets to know of sujal's innocence he'll realise he made a mistake with both rishi and mehak.......... then kashish and sujal will also help them to normalise their relationship.

mouli will go with aman......... seems whole simla don't have many girls except the sinha sisters. Everyone is after them. I was born and brought up there but then there were many (too many) beautiful girls there๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

hey sujalfan seems that youve recovered frum that kashish fever๐Ÿ˜‰
chinti thumbnail
if rishi marries mehek then frogs will play cricket๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†