Sasural Genda Phool

Collection of Written Updates 16th Feb

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys, anyone who's seen the episode... If you are free, then could you please provide a short written update for today's episode? Thanks 😃

EDITED: Guys, we're lucky today! We have 3 wonderful updates for the 16th feb episode right here in this thread. Scroll down to see updates by Laxmi-s, Netri and crysind.... and thank them for taking the time out to do this for us 😃
Edited by elle45 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle45 thumbnail
Hasnt anyone seen the episode? 😔 Acha, can anyone just write what happened in Panna's track today? Rest I got from Venture's post.
--sree-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: elle45

Hasnt anyone seen the episode? 😔 Acha, can anyone just write what happened in Panna's track today? Rest I got from Venture's post.

there is no panna in yesterdays episode,,,,,,
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Written updaters might be busy...
so u will get update a little late...
so, please be patient...
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ haaki_ragz, thank you for the information. i'm eagerly waiting for the update.. i culd read some parts from Ventures post...
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
actually, shwetha is inactive for two days
and so...
she couldnt update...
elle45 thumbnail
Thanks for clarifying Haaki 😊... I won't litter the forum with anymore requests then. It's just that when I can't see the show, I console myself with the update, and yest I kept thinking what must have happened.
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for clarifying Haaki 😊... I won't litter the forum with anymore requests then. It's just that when I can't see the show, I console myself with the update, and yest I kept thinking what must have happened.

Dear.... sorry for today's inconvenience..... had a busy day.... had been for my baccha's PTA and it took quite a lot of time out there.... came back home and saw it online....but due to some error in my system...😡... the volume is null.... and i watched it mute.... so can't write update even now..... but will help u with what happened....

Shanti maasi is trying to convince KK for the proposal..... Sanju is shown getting irritated.... but i guess Shanti massi must have told her something reg. what after u girls get married.... entire life her dad has been single.... but keeping life busy as a father.... never thot about himself.... what will he do when he is alone after the girls leave the house.... as Sanju is shown disturbed in the midnight seeing her dad sitting alone on the couch in the living room.... lost.... thinking.... she remembers shanti maasi's words..... and feels it is somewhere making sense.... she goes downstairs and talks to him about this and how she feels what shanti maasi said somewhere made sense.... he shows her mother's photo and says where he is alone.... she is always with him.....

Inder-Elesh and Disha-Rajni r all chatting.... keeping Suhana busy with many questions ...probably about her HM.... Ishaan plays the peeping TOM standing the other side of the window trying to make ishaara to Suhana to get to their room asap. The bhabhis notice this and they do ishaara to Inder-Elesh who also notice this and now they deliberately occupy her with their questions.....Irritated finally Ishaan comes to the room with a bahana to make a call and while dialing...he simply looks on at Suhana doing ishaara to get to their room.... Suhana lost as to what he is syaing.... then he intentionally knocks down a small dubba kept near the phone.... and When she tries to take it.... tells her quickly to come up and leaves.... All notice this....😆.... Then They start their nonstop questions again....But suhana tells she is feeling sleepy and then she gets up....But Disha-Rajni tell her to wait.... Ishaan comes  and tells something....Elesh gets up excitedly..... i guessed that it is something of chatting in terrace.........Ishaan tells him no need .... and  listening to whcih Elesh sits down again.....😆... and ishaan proudly holds his jaan suhana and takes her in front of all.... the foursome r stunned and zapped watching this..... never before seen stunt.....😆😆

Rano, BM, RB ,Rajni discussing in living area..... Guessed it must be about Panna..... Suhana also enters.... joins them..... Rajni i guessed puts forward a suggestion of getting panna here i think....BM is shown thinking.....

online there was no precap.....

Folks.... these r purely my guesses as i saw on mute.... my  sys. volume is not working....😡 Again... himanshu or whoever who has seen.... kindly let me know whether this was what the actual episode....😆... atleast this much i can put up as a written update.... if flaws... please correct me and help me to put up the update.....my request....😭

Edited by laxmi_s - 13 years ago
elle45 thumbnail
Oh Thank you so much Laxmi! You deserve a big hug!

Doesnt bother me whether you missed some dialogues, but you gave the gist of what happened and that's more than enough. Thanks! 😃 🤗
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Oh Thank you so much Laxmi! You deserve a big hug!

Doesnt bother me whether you missed some dialogues, but you gave the gist of what happened and that's more than enough. Thanks! 😃 🤗

Believe me... dear.... i felt if SGP is viewed in MUTE.... we come to know the dialogues r its true heroes.... as i cud just guess.... but if heard the dialogues todya it must have been hilarious.... thru expressions i cud judge... KK, Inder-Elesh were funny today.... sad.... i cud not make out what they said.....😭

Hope i don't get brickbats for what i did ....😆... U were so sweet to thank me for this yaar.....so Thanks to u...🤗