Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Update for Tuesday 15-02-2011 Episode of Deals (Page 3)

autumnsconcerto Senior Member
autumnsconcerto
autumnsconcerto

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
No words, just SUSPENSE! Confused

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaThendralfanRanu.sand14vjayamTTfanArizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruby-86

Thanks for the Fast & Superb Update Gunz.

I am totally confused after today's episode!

Hope TA doesn't fight with Thulasi after if wedding get stopped. If VR get arrested in wedding hall, police will say the effort that Thulasi took and will say that she is the one gave the hall address. VR will think TA planned and sent him to hall and used his wife to get him arrested in front of people. either way GW plus her Co will blame Thulasi and VR will blame TA. I don't want this wedding to get stopped because of TA or T, it will be even better if its through GW. Poor Thulasi if it get stopped for catching the stabber innocently and she need to go through all tortures. GW got her role in this too, she is the one purposely made Thulasi to stay at home so she is the main reason, but who will use their brain to think this? if GW bought Thulasi to hall in the start, stabber wont got caught by Thulasi.

I guess Sundari & Buwana wont show up to see all these mess ups after the argument in street.

What does this TA expects his wife Thulasi to do ?-  to read his mind is it?? He said " Thappu pennitiye Thulasi" after she calls him and updates that the police is going to arrest VR as the killer had spilled the beans. He didn't tell his wife that it was VR who had hired a killer to finish off TA - so how the hell is she to know that she has to keep her mouth shut about the killer??. This TA is a crafty fellow himself - Thulasi is so honest with him but he on the other hand is so good at digging out information from her but when it comes to him he hides alot of things from her - he selects what to be told and what not to be told to her..!! He is typical of a male chauvinist..!! Angry

TA thinks of other ppl's welfare but not of his or his wife Thulasi - he has turned into an irritating specimen!! Poor Thulasi ...she knows everyone will blame her for having Lav's wedding stopped  esp. her MIL/Lav... not forgetting TA too..!!Angry

It was nice to watch both Sundari & Buvana exchanging venomous looks...esp. the striking Sundari coming face to face with the frightened Buvana. The stupid doc must have been having his eyes on his butts for leaving such a pretty wife for that gold digger Bhuvana - and Bhuvana observing her hubby's reaction when he came face to face with Sundari is something worthy to take note. She seems to be having a worried look that the doc might go back to his "Aishwarya Rai"..!!Tongue

Wonder if they will all proceed to their destination - ie. Lav/Nitish's wedding or turn and go back to their respective homes. If this happens then there is little chance for Bhuvana to get her 2nd shock in meeting Thuls and MM. ( ie. if Thuls happens to be her daughter) If this doesn't happen then the director is keeping it for a later event for another thrilling episode.Big smile

Looking forward to the next episode - its getting interesting and exciting..!!Clap

Edited by Sue Nair - 15 February 2011 at 5:46pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaThendralfanRanu.sand14TTfanArizes.NixkieQuelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Gunz for your effort in updating such an interesting episode..!!ClapThumbs Up

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86kuttyponnuTheivaThendralfanNixkieQuelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhaghi

Thank you for the nice update Gunz..!! Tongue

Hmm Thendral is going interesting right nowWink..!! If TA goes there to mandap and see VR there before police comes, he will not listen to TA anything about this and will try to stop the marriage.Ouch.!! But at that time when police comes and reveals the truth, he will get more angry on TA as he has done a droham again by arranging the marriage and also disclosing this matter to police..!! Confused

But i think there is no mistake from Thulasi's side as she didn't know the truth about how the marriage is going on and all.Confused.. and she just caught hold of the killer, But if TA had told Thulasi about all his plans, then it would have not been a problem.. So there is no point on TA getting angry on Thulasi as it was his mistake..!! Lets see..!!

On the other hand Bhuvana TPS and Dr. Laxman meet each otherLOL..!! OMG it will be nice tomorrow..!! Wink
Does Bhuvana know about TPS?? And it will be more shocking if they meet MM...!!Shocked

Lets see what happens..!!Confused

Of course the gold digger knows who TPS is...watch out for her worried looks when she observed the doc being mesmerized after seeing his wife TPS. Big smile .

Don't forget Bhuvana destroyed DOC/TPS oda marriage thus she knows from which woman she pinched the man whom she considers her husband now.Angry She knows she has got nothing to compete with TPS - TPS is not only an attractive personality but also an independent career woman who can fend for herself and her family.

Bhuvana is from a below average class that is why she thinks Deepa coming from an average family like her is after her son just like how she (Bhuvana) did with the doc.Angry I smell trouble from now onwards between Doc/Bhuvana. Clap

However, I hope TPS should never take back a 2 timer like the doc after having deserting her with a young child and leaving her to shoulder the burden of bringing up their son all by herself. I wouldn't be surprised too if both the doc's sons by (TPS/Bhuvana) respectively are in good terms..!!LOLLOL

Edited by Sue Nair - 15 February 2011 at 6:11pm

Ruby-86TheivaRanu.Thendralfansand14TTfanArizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Sue I totally agree with you. He does seem to realise how much Thuls suffered when he was stabbed and how much humiliation she had to withstand. He on his own decided to let the killer go scot free. How does he expect Thuls to forgive VR so easily. She did realise the gravity but it was too late. Thuls thappu panalai it is TA who did the thappu. Even after Thuls told him not to hide anything from her he did and he has to pay for it

Ruby-86ThendralfanRanu.Theivasand14TTfanArizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

m_30996 Senior Member
m_30996
m_30996

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
omg now i feel tht thulaies life is at risk.. i hope nothing happens to her :S... the way the killer wus looking at deepa and thulasie was not good :S

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaThendralfanRuby-86TTfansand14Arizes.KowsiQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Any loving wife wont keep herself quite after seeing the person who stabbed their hubby is right beside her, in this case TA should have let Thulasi know about how he arranged Lav's wedding, definitely Thulasi would supported him, but he failed to do so. I hope he will understand Thulasi, she risked her life on catching that stabber, if police was not there during her chase, that stabber could have killed her. I don't care of GW & her Co blame Thulasi for what she did as they will be happy as long as they get Rich sammanthi, and GW wont care about her kids even if the killer who stabbed her son, marry her daughter, but TA should never get angry on Thulasi. If he yell at Thulasi for that, i am going to smash him.

I bet when TA go to hall to save VR, this dumb man will make it big issue with out letting TA to talk, all he know is shouting with out reason when all the faults are on him. He cant justify what he did, he shout at TA like he is such a nice businessman. This man should watch his daughters health than shouting at people with out any reason. This man got mood disorder & his daughter got mental disorder.

I have a feeling this poor girl is going to come to hall and withdraw the case against VR for the sake of this selfish Lav. Then her life is going to be in danger as a result of withdrawing the case, so again this girl is going to suffer for helping those heartless creatures. Are they even worth for this girl's love & affection towards them? No way. Even if she do that, our greedy lady of this century will romance with obsession queen Charu & in case if something happen to Thulasi as a result of stabber, those 2 idiots will celebrate. I hope Kumaran wont camp at hospital again anytime soon.Confused

I think this VR/Police/TA track will continue till Thursday or even Fri.

Edited by Ruby-86 - 15 February 2011 at 7:23pm

kuttyponnuTheivaRanu.ThendralfanTTfansand14Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

sand14 Goldie
sand14
sand14

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks daa Gunthy for the post-exam superb update! Hug

Seriously, this is madness. All the tension is getting into me and I was really scratching my head while watching the episode! LOL

I think the wedding will stop, and T&T are gonna suffer again. TA should not get mad on Thuls like you all said, since it was his fault for not disclosing it to her. Angry But I really appreciate the gal for the forethought and the concern she had for Lav's wedding, if VR were to be arrested. Ouch And she's gonna be blamed in the end. Poor girl! Cry

Omg, the TPS-Bhuvana-Doc meeting was classic, esp TPS's expressions. Clap Bhuvana seemed intimidated by it... LOL enna nadakka pogudho! D'oh

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.ThendralfanTTfanArizes.ShemmoQuelle-BelleKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Go to top