Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

News coverage by Vrindavan Times (Page 6)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suwin

oh Misti!  you are the best.. i just can't stop laughing ROFLROFLROFL keep posting...look forward to it Thumbs Up

Thankyou........VT always strives to bring the latest news for its readers.

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha34

oh misti u r the best. just can't stop laughingROFL. My son and husband think that i have gone mad. Now the blue dupptta would be in demand than the red night gown. In the 1st sight itself the blue dupptta are sold soon. i hope in the future Vrindavan scientist will research about white daisy/gendwa phool ,blue dupptta,blue dupptta.LOL

once again i would like to thank  Vrindavan Times and the editor. looking foward.

You are welcome. I am sure that loads of other mysteries will be created in the future. VT cannot guarantee whether they will be solve or not. All VT can do is to bring the news for its readers.
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bvs7691

Lol misti Clap
Vt made my day! Return of CB, Return of VT, Return of Gwenda Phool.... Great times ahead:)

Thank you. Yeh its a big return hopefully not a circular one.Wink
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

Originally posted by Banibond

Misti, you are at your best once againLOL  loved reading your VT once again.  Just as I had expected...lovely comments by everyone.  Why3, great questions and observations.  Bee, please don't remind me of that hideous red night gown...it still gives me creepsDead  My poor Dev was almost raped twice by the two witches in the red gownAngry  ewww ewwwDead

Now to the main point, while the first CB2 episode was quite entertaining, I must admit it felt like deja vu...too many character resemblance from the old CB1...all the evilness seems like now has transformed from Amma to Radhika's mother and that Amma is now Dev's beloved Dadi maConfused   Radhika's and her father's  characters are carbon copy of the old ones.  Vishaka / Kanika are already presentAngry   I'm hoping against hope that this love story will indeed be different as they keeping saying it is.  I sure don't want to watch a remake of CB1 with different faces (well some different faces). 

BTW, it's good to be back on the forum and seeing so many old friends still active on CB forumSmile

Bani,  the feeling was same.  Since they mentioned "entirely new story, outspoken,confident,...",  was expecting that suddenly Radhika would say to Ashanti (not the singer):  Shut up you witch,  I have no desire to do this "gehu work".  I am going to mela to meet my Kanha that was promised to me by that wandering mahant  who was an reincarnation of that guru from Ashram.

Maybe today it may happen.  Either Radhika adds mirchi to the boiling water or refuses to give her blue dupatta to Vishaka and Amma.  They could also show that there is a tussle between Ashanti and Vishaka on one side and Radhika on another where both are pulling the blue dupatta.  Then, by Kanha's grace Dev shows up and he goes on Radhika's side.  Since he is a golo molo, he and Radhika succeed in pulling the dupatta.  Now this is all happening at the ghat.  So, the evil duo ends up in Yamuna as a result of all the pulling and pushing.

So, the novelty would be that Kanha won't be coming to earth to solve such minor issues.  Hence won't be feeling so tired that he falls asleep for 5 years. 

I definitely want to see this tussle and the golu molu Dev runningto help little Radhika..........then the mother-daughter combination falling into the river. LOL..Yeh they should remember that last time Kanha got so tired regarding saving Radhika again and again that he first hoped that Radhika will take a hint and run to Dev saying that the house is on fire.......I mean however much Dev hated Vishaka he would not have danced a bhangra when Vishaka was getting burned.....and then after all the takshak gufa things.......because Nag raj did not want to help Dev since he has broken his winter beauty sleep which is needed for Nag Raj to keep his nagins happy...it was Kanha who had a long meeting and  conference and cajoled nag raj.....that drained out Kanha completely and he wet to sleep for 5 years. 

Edited by misti73 - 16 February 2011 at 6:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov..yajnaseni..Angie12

anusha34 Goldie
anusha34
anusha34

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

thanks misti.even though i have made some mistakes you have appreciated my post. i have edited my original post. instead of saying red night gown i have repeated blue dupptta twice.i am sorry dear.

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by why3

Originally posted by Banibond

Misti, you are at your best once againLOL  loved reading your VT once again.  Just as I had expected...lovely comments by everyone.  Why3, great questions and observations.  Bee, please don't remind me of that hideous red night gown...it still gives me creepsDead  My poor Dev was almost raped twice by the two witches in the red gownAngry  ewww ewwwDead

Now to the main point, while the first CB2 episode was quite entertaining, I must admit it felt like deja vu...too many character resemblance from the old CB1...all the evilness seems like now has transformed from Amma to Radhika's mother and that Amma is now Dev's beloved Dadi maConfused   Radhika's and her father's  characters are carbon copy of the old ones.  Vishaka / Kanika are already presentAngry   I'm hoping against hope that this love story will indeed be different as they keeping saying it is.  I sure don't want to watch a remake of CB1 with different faces (well some different faces). 

BTW, it's good to be back on the forum and seeing so many old friends still active on CB forumSmile

Bani,  the feeling was same.  Since they mentioned "entirely new story, outspoken,confident,...",  was expecting that suddenly Radhika would say to Ashanti (not the singer):  Shut up you witch,  I have no desire to do this "gehu work".  I am going to mela to meet my Kanha that was promised to me by that wandering mahant  who was an reincarnation of that guru from Ashram.

Maybe today it may happen.  Either Radhika adds mirchi to the boiling water or refuses to give her blue dupatta to Vishaka and Amma.  They could also show that there is a tussle between Ashanti and Vishaka on one side and Radhika on another where both are pulling the blue dupatta.  Then, by Kanha's grace Dev shows up and he goes on Radhika's side.  Since he is a golo molo, he and Radhika succeed in pulling the dupatta.  Now this is all happening at the ghat.  So, the evil duo ends up in Yamuna as a result of all the pulling and pushing.

So, the novelty would be that Kanha won't be coming to earth to solve such minor issues.  Hence won't be feeling so tired that he falls asleep for 5 years. 

I definitely want to see this tussle and the golu molu Dev runningto help little Radhika..........then the mother-daughter combination falling into the river. LOL..Yeh they should remember that last time Kanha got so tired regarding saving Radhika again and again that he first hoped that Radhika will take a hint and run to Dev saying that the house is on fire.......I mean however much Dev hated Vishaka he would not have danced a bhangra when Vishaka was getting burned.....and then after all the takshak gufa things.......because Nag raj did not want to help Dev since he has broken his winter beauty sleep which is needed for Nag Raj to keep his nagins happy...it was Kanha who had a long meeting and  conference and cajoled nag raj.....that drained out Kanha completely and he wet to sleep for 5 years. 

I think that would have raised ratings - Dev doing bhangra while Vishaka is shouting bachao bachao in the burning house.  But, I can understand Radhika not running to ask him for heko.  Dev had asked her for a promise to come quickly.  Now, if the bride had run to the mandap in haste,  Dev would not have listened to her and would have started doing bhangra that Radhika for once kept her promise to him.  Then, he would have picked her up and ran from the mandap to some mandir to get married in his haste to have SR.  Meanwhile , Vishaka would have barbequed in front of Amma.

But, anyway looking for "confident outspoken, and fighting together"  Radhika and Dev.  Should start from the childhood only.  If the romance can start from the childhood, then so can other things.  The ratings may increase so much that they may end up doubling kids' episodes.  Kanha can do flute music while Dev and Radhika are making their enemies run helter skleter in mela.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34..yajnaseni..

ChinadollTwo Goldie
ChinadollTwo
ChinadollTwo

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Musti - For punishment, Why didn't Nag Raj help turn amma into a boaconstricter, so, DJs could have kept her as a pet Wink

When they promised "outspoken" they must be talking about little Radhika to little Dev only... not to shrieking "Ashanti"   LOL

The first Rajpurohit and their family looked more Regal..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34NiHa24

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChinadollTwo

Musti - For punishment, Why didn't Nag Raj help turn amma into a boaconstricter, so, DJs could have kept her as a pet Wink

When they promised "outspoken" they must be talking about little Radhika to little Dev only... not to shrieking "Ashanti"   LOL

The first Rajpurohit and their family looked more Regal..
CD,  you echoed my thoughts about Radhika being outspoken and confident to Dev.  She is as subservient to Ashanti as she was in her prior birth to Amma.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovChinadollTwoanusha34..yajnaseni..NiHa24

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index