Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

News coverage by Vrindavan Times (Page 4)

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
I want to post this advt in VR Times Government is also keeping an eye on this

Wanted weavers and tailors who can weave red cloth and tailors who can stitch beautiful red nightgowns as a great scarcity of them in the market in and round Rawal and Mathura and as soon as the fresh stock is dumped in the market they have a tendency of disappearing and the demand keeps raising.GREAT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY FOR THE UNEMPLOYED AND SMALL ENTERPRENUERS

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Smiley-786misti73

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
MISTI gr8 yaarThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

NiHa24 IF-Rockerz
NiHa24
NiHa24

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Misti back with her VT.Thumbs Up

I was wondering, as now the backdrop is changed so do u think now VT should change to RT(Rawal times)!!!

hope our VT reporter can clarify this:):)

misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gauranitai

ROFLGreat post! it's sooo nice 2 c ur post again. i'm looking forward 2 d others. 

Thank you reader. VT is also looking forward for more responses from you.
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Danadany

Misti so great,the mistery of the Phool!ROFLROFLROFL
Great VT!Keep write!

Thank you reader. The mystery of the phool is very important and it needed to be solved before anything. Based on our past experience the phool rules CB.  

Edited by misti73 - 16 February 2011 at 12:23am
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Mishti,
  Haven't watched the episode yet .. so is that what it is - a white daisy and not a gendhwa phool ? Is this a gerbera variety one or the simple one? Because I like Gerbera Daisies.

Now to some questions to your esteemed hard-working reporters:
Was the crowd chanting the "OMG mantra" ?

After reading the written update, I thought the blue duppatta would be in demand (something similar to the cindrella story)LOL ... no Question.. not thatQuestion but a red night gown?!Shocked Hmm .. I wonder who is gonna wear that this time?D'oh

The phool? It looked like a daisy, I don't know which variety.....I like daisies, they are my favourite flowers.CryCry......My poor daisy.....I said a few words for its soul yesterday. The crowd was in ecstasy regarding the mantra. The blue dupatta is very important......that is the sign of the true Radha and it keeps all the imposters away. Whatever happens, only the true Radha will have the blue dupatta. Oh Bee this time there are two contenders who can simultaneously lay claim to the red night gown. D'oh

Edited by misti73 - 16 February 2011 at 12:23am
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

Originally posted by misti73

Dear reader as you know that without the auspicious presence of the phool no leela is complete.

VT, thanks for enlightening the viewers with your presence.  Good to know that two branch offices are being opened.  It seems that Kanha's mahima is on VT as it is progressing very well.  The desperate viewers like me were scared that VT would close it business after September 2010.  But, instead it prevailed and now the business seems to be booming.  

VT only reports on news that is avaiable, At this moment not much is known about the characters that you are interested in. We will let you know as soon as we get some information. All that we can say is that the demand for red night gown and red dresses have definitely shot up. As for the Mahant, we have got some information that he might be the long lost brother of this Acharya whose heart was broken long time back by a sweet gopi on the banks of yamunaji. People say that it was for this reason that he took sanyas.

Will the sweet gopi come back any time singing the following song?  Missing her pearls and chiffon sarees.

Lalchumban golabo ji is herself not sure what she is. According to recent reports she might have been diagnosed with multiple personality dorder so she can be anyone very quickly.

As mentioned before nothing is sure about Lalchumban Golaboji but the symptoms of any change happening in her is usually visible sometime before the actual change happens. So it should be easy for the readers to understand what she is at that given time.

Am satisfied for the moment.  But may return to this question in future.

The management is extremely sure that more mysteries will be coming out in the future and it is the duty of VT to bring it to the public. Hopefully VT has been able to answer the queries posted by its most loyal reader.

For now, the viewer is satisfied.  But it depends on the future answers to the questions that have been postponed by VT.  

Dear reader the editor is also missing the nubile balika and her pearls and chiffon sarees.......she won't be singing that song. She is of to greener pastures.Wink
suwin IF-Rockerz
suwin
suwin

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
oh Misti!  you are the best.. i just can't stop laughing ROFLROFLROFL keep posting...look forward to it Thumbs Up

misti73

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index