Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreexbakulaxrani_mahcirmvatsasrikondapurvisanushkhagujaratigirlpandey1pratima6pragyakumarAMSTswarajgirsc19sharmilaprasadactivesonalgeetaawahirachnadhodi713shiny3tvfreaqgigusersashbsriyapoojacapricorn7ekomasJoshana458mahalaxmikSun-Lovergattupallaibmm1985m001divmathGauri22naj7daddysgirl786teri_susanmunz.cimbacuty_kiloveidiotboxmushkan_2003pjyopiyualka-.nandini.-anu rulzKyunkiImafanRoarkSushitaLover23radtshivani003nami2811Suchi-khusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV Update 15th Feb '11" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
thanks....
chalo at least Anandi ne mooh to khola, rote rote hi sahiCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaibig_vikrant_fanfiddu-bsudsspjyo

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Yes.. now they have explained their views clearly and now the game is on.. How Anandi is going to take it.. Gauri has all sympathy for her and it will be interesting how she reacts to the truth.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaisudsspjyo

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Although what Anandi said today was true.....but I dont agree on one part....Jagya, Bhairon and everyone supported her in her education...In fact Jagya was the one who spoke to Bhairon and Head Master to get her admitted into full time school...But Anandi in her quest of becoming a "Good Beendni" and trying to impress Daadisa gave up that golden opportunity..... I hated that day and hated her decision even more !!! Angry ....I know Jagya is a villain now but whatever he said today was true......he did not ask her to sit at home...it was Anandi's own foolish decision....if she loved education so much then why didnt she study in those 5 years when she was at her parents house??? who stopped her then?? she was busy feeding and talking to dolls ! ehhh...Angry and now she is claiming to be mahaan because she learnt computer....why didnt she learn when she had all the time in the world...when she was away from daadisa??? I dont have any sympathy for her......you reap what you sow !!!

As for Jagya - he has lost it...I did not like the way he treated Anandi infront of his friends, he is also hiding the truth from Gauri, who is such a sweetheart, poor girl will be hurt badly when the truth comes out......Jagya will suffer in future !!! 

Edited by divmath - 15 February 2011 at 10:16am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cimbailoveidiotboxsevakpjyoshivani003anu rulznami2811

sudss

Goldie

sudss

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
yeah... the game is on... and am sad, its still just on....  the truth should come out... and from his own mouth - thts the only way to save jagya, the character, now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattudivmath

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Thanks Uma!

CV's misled us last night. They made it look like after Jagya said their worlds are different, she locked herself in bathroom and cried. Glad Anandi has finally found her voice, but sadly whatever she has said she has done is because of her, and her wish to please DS, not because of Jagya. I hope she realises this and moves on

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattusudsssevakdivmathpjyokhusi_*

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Anandi still not accepting that she left her studies on her own.. Bhairon was ready to go against DS for her but its HER who chose the wrong path.. But everything else she said was right on target. Loser Jagya had only one valid point to defend himself.. Ok.. the precap is The waiter says he saw her going out.. seems like its morning and Anandi has left..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudssdivmath

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I would like to see what Anandi does when she returns home. It is obvious she is not going to tell a soul...................so I hope she sheds her tears and gets on with it.

I think on one level Jagya did feel bad...........but too little too late, I thought.

I  feel Gauri is the one who is going to be the loser again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sudss

Post Reply New Post

Go to top