India-Forums

Rishton Se Badi Pratha
Rishton Se Badi Pratha

haw is parul in PRATHA?

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
hi guys.. coz of my exam i couldnt watch our pari parul in the new serial... haw is she...???? miss her lot yaar.

lisasandra IF-Dazzler
lisasandra
lisasandra

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Parul is doing good .Her acting is always nice and naturel.She looks so gorgeous.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizortvmylovekrithikas

kgh212121 Goldie
kgh212121
kgh212121

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
You know i wasn't a big fan of parul until they started showing the story of Anmol and Ragini in her old show, Bidaai. But she fit as that Ragini soooo well (one that was harboring deep pains and memories of the love of her life that was no more, one that was juggling to keep her family happy and putting everyone else above her own feelings and desires).

But now, it's just seems like that same Ragini has fallen from the sky and taken the avatar of Surbhi. She says the dialogues in the SAME EXACT WAY! how boring.

I agree, the opening scene was great. a nice entry, and she looked great. at first I was taken aback at how comfortable Vishal looked in doing the scenes...but soon i noticed that there really wasn't any chemistry, you could tell that they were working really hard to not show anything (meaning not show awkwardness). Vishal's face could have been plastered with that smile of his.

I hope that these guys can create the same magic. and i think i'll get used to them eventually. but honestly, i think shalini is one of a kind. it's unfortunate that most of her roles involve so many crying and scared scenes, but that's because she's soooo damn good at it! she's a natural. and she delivers beautifully.
-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
parul is looking gorgeous in pratha!!!!!Big smile
loved their pair..............Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizortvmylove

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Parullllllllll looks toooo hot to handle in pratha ZeeLOL. tooo hawwwwwt.
She is just sizzling.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizortvmylove

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index