msk presence today changed all colors - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Ekta has shown lip-lock between Roshni Chopra & Naman Shaw in Kasam se & a kiss scene of Rajeev-Aamna in kahi toh hoga
THERE ARE LOT MORE DEAR IN TV SERIALS THATS WHY CLD'NT FIGURE IT OUT THE GHSP CVS LOGIC BEHIND ALL THESE KEEP AWAY DISTANCE FOR MAANEET AFTER WEDDING.........
Great Post👏!! Awesome analysis👏!!
&& Point # 6 cracked me up!🤣
6.i didn't forgot them yes CV changing colors by vanishing MSK from the episode more we demand him lesser they show him wow wow wow
Edited by mrs.MSK_GurTi - 13 years ago
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL🤣
awesome post...i guess MSK was there after all..
great post yar loved your coments
 was no MSK in the episode don't u see my all points has his name so what does it means ?all is due to the great MSK so he was there even if was not there 
 see how maan was present today too in th episode
Edited by sana-maneet - 13 years ago
Originally posted by tazeen_29

you've definitely brought all the colors back by this post SANJH DEAR.......THANKS FOR THE😊BACK...... 😆😆😆😆😆😆HOPE WE DONT'VE TO SUFFER FOR LONG......
me too hope so we will get maan back soon😊
Originally posted by tazeen_29

THERE ARE LOT MORE DEAR IN TV SERIALS THATS WHY CLD'NT FIGURE IT OUT THE GHSP CVS LOGIC BEHIND ALL THESE KEEP AWAY DISTANCE FOR MAANEET AFTER WEDDING.........
cv from baba aadam ke jamaana😆😆
@all

thanx for liking it love u all😊
Lets not forget GC got married yesterday. So he must have taken a short break. Hope to see him back soon. The thing which really scared me was the new promo....maneet have an accident and Maan is critical....Did u guys see it too? That scared the hell out of me. Hope the prediction of memory loss does not come true...or I will definitely have a memory loss....I will forget there is/was a show called Geet!!!!!!
Originally posted by nanny25

Lets not forget GC got married yesterday. So he must have taken a short break. Hope to see him back soon. The thing which really scared me was the new promo....maneet have an accident and Maan is critical....Did u guys see it too? That scared the hell out of me. Hope the prediction of memory loss does not come true...or I will definitely have a memory loss....I will forget there is/was a show called Geet!!!!!!
no problem with his absence dear ,he too needs time for his personal obligations and don't worry no memory loss will happen its just a rumor