Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #112 - Page 56

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by --khushi--

yaar i prefer him in kurta only when mom & di is also watching LTL with me ..... else to kuchh bhi chalta hai 😆
ya yaar he was funny & also helped Dutta yaar. Seema had motive to help him But chacha saved him without any relation & he didn't want anything from him........................
DOnt cry dear, tujhe pata hai na LTL ke cv's ka....................... unhe aadta ho geyi aur ab to hume bhi aadat ho geyi hai dear............................ dont cry🤗
bhool geyi maine kaha that mujhe teri aankho mein ansoo nahi dekhne

okay 😳😆

how is ur didi n little noor?

ya i liked chacha too ... bichare ko dutta ne kitnee baar pakda aur gala dabayaa fir bhee he helped him... like u say without ne relation...... they should have swapped seema and chacha 😆
ok... no more crying 😊.... but mujhe tasha kee jjudaai ab aur nahi dekhnee 😳.... that lambi judaai song was so so so touching naa 😳
Originally posted by -priya

okay 😳😆

how is ur didi n little noor?

ya i liked chacha too ... bichare ko dutta ne kitnee baar pakda aur gala dabayaa fir bhee he helped him... like u say without ne relation...... they should have swapped seema and chacha 😆
ok... no more crying 😊.... but mujhe tasha kee jjudaai ab aur nahi dekhnee 😳.... that lambi judaai song was so so so touching naa 😳
Di id fine.....................  Pata hai humne noor ka naam rakh diya............. her name is Manseerat
ab sabko noor bulane ki aadat pad geyi hai & now di wants ki sab usse seerat bulaye...........
humne kaha bhi that ki uska naam jaldi rakh diyo but she didn't listend & now she is too much confuse what to do 😆
well seerat have bit of cold ......... vaise she is fine ab to thod c mottoo bhi ho geyi she looks sooooooooooooooooo cute.....................................
ya yaar they should swap them 😆 ..........................
ya dear that song was tooooooooooo  touching......... ek to its my fav song uper se picturised on TaSha that was toooooooooooooooooooo touching
helloooooooooooo*starts wavingggg *😛
sab chaley gey kya?ok den me leavingggg 😆
Oye Sana me & Pri is here.......................
Hiiiiiii 🤗
Originally posted by --khushi--

Di id fine.....................  Pata hai humne noor ka naam rakh diya............. her name is Manseerat
ab sabko noor bulane ki aadat pad geyi hai & now di wants ki sab usse seerat bulaye...........
humne kaha bhi that ki uska naam jaldi rakh diyo but she didn't listend & now she is too much confuse what to do 😆
well seerat have bit of cold ......... vaise she is fine ab to thod c mottoo bhi ho geyi she looks sooooooooooooooooo cute.....................................
ya yaar they should swap them 😆 ..........................
ya dear that song was tooooooooooo  touching......... ek to its my fav song uper se picturised on TaSha that was toooooooooooooooooooo touching

such a sweet name... but i will also call her noor...😳... soch ke hee meree aankhon mein noor aa jataa hai! ❤️

aw reading this i can imagine... she must be a doll!! [:-)] lots of love to noor... uh oh ... i mean seerat 😳

i know ... both of them were so close yet so far! bas yaar ab aur bardaasht nahi hota! hai naa
hi sana! 🤗
how are you?

such a sweet name... but i will also call her noor...😳... soch ke hee meree aankhon mein noor aa jataa hai! ❤️

aw reading this i can imagine... she must be a doll!! [:-)] lots of love to noor... uh oh ... i mean seerat 😳

i know ... both of them were so close yet so far! bas yaar ab aur bardaasht nahi hota! hai naa
u call her whatever u want ....................... i call her gappu .............................
i'll post her pics on FB .......... actually i need to take some more pics from jijju then will post them...........................  i'll give ur lots of love to her..............................
agree yaar...............cant see them far from each other anymore..........................
lets hope ke our kurta wali calculation is wrong & we will have TaSha reunion on monday *fingers crossed*

hi sana! 🤗
how are you?
Sana came & went ...................... she even dunno wait for two mintus....................
ye ladki bhi na hamesha jaldi mein rehti hai 😆

kahan gaye sab? 😕
Arre wiat to kar liya kar.....................................