Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

This is why they're destined to meet <33 (Page 6)

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 7344

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

Originally posted by Chill_Out


Exactly, on the outside, they might not be together but their souls are together!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
That teacher made me want to puke!! It was D.I.S.G.U.S.T.I.N.G!Dead
yaa that teacherAngryAngry, trying to flirt with a studentAngryAngry.disgusting for sureAngry
  
can't agree more.folks......why is Ekta putting such disgusting tracks yaar...first kabir ke saath n now abhay ke saath......thank god i don't recall any male teacher taking their classes nahin to woh girls ke peeche pad jaata n that would be sickkkkkk.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

remosalsa.Jane..

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 7344

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

CHILLZ..poocho zara poocho mujhe kya hua hai..kaise bekarari hai yeh ..kaisa nasha hai.."

God ABHAY declaring in front fo everyone..awwwwwww..I JUST LOVED THATSCENE..he shut everyones MOUTH...but ours were wide open with SHOCK & Excitement..what say..ROFLDay Dreaming
God..I just blurted a post onthe same..CHILZ..abb aaram se tumhare awesomeview padongi..I have to blurt out mine..first you see..other wise..I will be so restless..!!LOL
Totzy., ver sweet and I loved the song.

awww..Thank you so much sweety..!! I am a total romantic gonner these days..!!LOL Ritzi I seriously have so much love to give Vivu & Suku..That I need to let it out somewhere...I tell you if not for these two I dont think i would have been writing this with so much passion..These two have made these characters soo loveable & beleivable I swear..!!
Like some one pointed out .....they are an EPIC JODI in the making Day Dreaming.......i wish these two form a jodi in real life too Day Dreaming.......coming back on a serious note i feel that they have to show their bonding supernaturally strong Smile Smile may be to withstand all the trouble makers in future tracks like Master,Chaandeena n now Pia's uncle......may be Maithili too who knows ??Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Joined: 25 September 2006
Posts: 931

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
totally agree with you chillz..
 i just loved that soul unification scene...it was brilliantly written and shot as well..i just love how the CVs keep on highlighting the heart and mind battle and how their relationship is oscillating between heart and mind right now...and its a lovely sight to watch when their hearts take over..
abhay and piya are soulmates..and they are just meant to be together against all odd..against all the rules of nature...nothing else matters..
i am really looking forward to new track...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumadear13

Originally posted by remosalsa

Originally posted by Chill_Out


Exactly, on the outside, they might not be together but their souls are together!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
That teacher made me want to puke!! It was D.I.S.G.U.S.T.I.N.G!Dead
yaa that teacherAngryAngry, trying to flirt with a studentAngryAngry.disgusting for sureAngry
  
can't agree more.folks......why is Ekta putting such disgusting tracks yaar...first kabir ke saath n now abhay ke saath......thank god i don't recall any male teacher taking their classes nahin to woh girls ke peeche pad jaata n that would be sickkkkkk.

Eww!! I know, right?? It's disgusting to watch!! You know, Main Hoon Na is still fine!! Student maroing a chance on the teacher ain't that bad but the other way round sickens me!Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--remosalsa

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

totally agree with you chillz..
 i just loved that soul unification scene...it was brilliantly written and shot as well..i just love how the CVs keep on highlighting the heart and mind battle and how their relationship is oscillating between heart and mind right now...and its a lovely sight to watch when their hearts take over..
abhay and piya are soulmates..and they are just meant to be together against all odd..against all the rules of nature...nothing else matters..
i am really looking forward to new track...

Kiranni!! I've seen you after so long!Hug
Definitely, the scriptong and lighting was amazing. I love the blue tinge that the scene had, it made it seem even more dreamy and perfect. 
I, too, love how the CVs keep on highlighting that their love will ultimately defy all logic and will be beyond reason and judgment.
Abhay and Pia are just meant to be together, no matter what their fate. Period!
I'm super excited for this track!!
Thanks for replying! So well said! Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlove

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Joined: 10 June 2006
Posts: 13707

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged

evn i feel dt it ws d best part!

hwevr dey myt nt accept it.. or r afraid for its outcomes..bt deir hearts n souls knw dat dey r alrdy 1! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SMITAKSHI

evn i feel dt it ws d best part!

hwevr dey myt nt accept it.. or r afraid for its outcomes..bt deir hearts n souls knw dat dey r alrdy 1! :)


Yes, they will not accept it too soon because of obvious reasons. But ion the long run, their hearts will hopefully, rule their mindsEmbarrassed
Thanks for replyingSmile
monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Joined: 25 September 2006
Posts: 931

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Kiranni!! I've seen you after so long!Hug
Definitely, the scriptong and lighting was amazing. I love the blue tinge that the scene had, it made it seem even more dreamy and perfect. 
I, too, love how the CVs keep on highlighting that their love will ultimately defy all logic and will be beyond reason and judgment.
Abhay and Pia are just meant to be together, no matter what their fate. Period!
I'm super excited for this track!!
Thanks for replying! So well said! Heart
yaa..i wasn't really around...it's my last sem. of engineering..so too much to handle..lol and then the us-india time difference messes it up..bt it's nice to be back...Hug
exactly...that blue tinge in the scene enhanced the beauty of the scene...i must say this production house has got some nice crew members..the lighting is always good..
abhiya truly are soulmates...it's like nothing in the world can change that fact..like poco says "it's written in the stars"...Smile
soo many problems are around the corner and..both are going to face them together..(as we saw in yest epi, abhay'll be with piya)...and it will only make their bond run deeper and stronger..




Edited by kiranni - 16 February 2011 at 5:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index