Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeh kya. Meri Seema ko sab hate kar rahe hai 😆

The thing is that the CVs aren't sure whether they want her to be positive or negative. One thing about her character is that she was always selfish and still is, which is her biggest flaw and one that might come between her and redemption - that is, if she doesn't change.

If we're talking about flunctution in character, then I'm more worried about Naku and Dutta. Though today's episode showed revival of our Bhao, I'm not sure how things are going to play out in the upcoming episodes - and I still have a hard time of letting go of the dragfest they put his character through in the past one month.

I'm still waiting for logics to kick in on this show again. Logics seemed to be around till January 2011 and then it went bye-bye, starting with this Seema-track. It's been poorly executed, not to mention Seema's character in its all-new appearance has been poorly executed.

As for the actress, I loved her as bad Seema. She's really good at snapping and being a beep. Honestly, I loved the old Seema despite what she did to D. I loved to hate her. With this new Seema, I'm just not convinced, nor am I enjoying her acting...
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Elysia

If we're talking about flunctution in character, then I'm more worried about Naku and Dutta. Though today's episode showed revival of our Bhao, I'm not sure how things are going to play out in the upcoming episodes - and I still have a hard time of letting go of the dragfest they put his character through in the past one month.

Same here! Just cant get over the dragfest and still having nightmares over them trying pass of Suds as the sexist man alive.🤢
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Same here! Just cant get over the dragfest and still having nightmares over them trying pass of Suds as the sexist man alive.🤢

Hhahahahahahhaha,
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

Yeh kya. Meri Seema ko sab hate kar rahe hai 😆

The thing is that the CVs aren't sure whether they want her to be positive or negative. One thing about her character is that she was always selfish and still is, which is her biggest flaw and one that might come between her and redemption - that is, if she doesn't change.

I'm still waiting for logics to kick in on this show again. Logics seemed to be around till January 2011 and then it went bye-bye, starting with this Seema-track. It's been poorly executed, not to mention Seema's character in its all-new appearance has been poorly executed.

As for the actress, I loved her as bad Seema. She's really good at snapping and being a beep. Honestly, I loved the old Seema despite what she did to D. I loved to hate her. With this new Seema, I'm just not convinced, nor am I enjoying her acting...

I agree. Dutta however, will have to be shown through a character fluctuation, and some of that has already begun with him mellowing down to Seema .But I think there's a need for that sweet and innocent Dutta to resurface, otherwise what would be the point of him meeting Naku and going through all those trials and tribulations? A little fluctuation is expected....but not oodles...so CVs are doing ok. When the trio finally face each other, that will be a true test of the CVs to see how well they understand the characters they have developed, to make sure their true essence isn't destroyed. You're right about Seema. Her selfishness is inherent and she is self-absorbed. You know it's funny because she isn't mouthy to Dutta and ur right, that high maintenance streak with the added b****yness isn't there. But circusmtances have changed her. Which is why her character seems so bland. But it's required to help Dutta move on.
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

There is something about Suds now that is appealing....I think his more than expected screen prescence has made me love his character now. He's not sexy no way, but his dialogues make me laugh and his squabbles with Kala are out of this world!
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I understood what 'Neka' is my friend but i would say that CVs are not making fluctuations according to me...About AS, She is not a strong person thats her character...she is one of those easily swayed persons...you in a gang of friends there is always this one guy who listens avidly to all discussions but can't take a side..he can be easily persuaded that u are right others wrong by giving very little reasoning...AS is that kind of person...Kala, leela,roops and Dutta are children..while nakkusha is in her house for about 8-9 months...She is an superstitious weak soul who believes anything that appeases her mind...when she was told nakku was dutta dhaal she accepted it becoz it was good for her son..when kala blamed nakku for Dutta's death she accepted that because it was easy blaming her rather than accept that it was her son's profession which is the cause...which is in away true...she is the person who always takes the convenient to believe side...thta's her character frm the start..it has been a source of ridicule for us for long time...I think that's how they want to portray her ...a very simple kind mother who trusts her kids and loves them or say loves her son to exclusion of everything...
 So here i think CVs are maintaining her character of dalbadlu mummy..

About kishore well it has been a long time since his character has been explored...but we have seen frm beginning that he knew that kala wanted to destroy Dutta married life...but he was unaware of the depth of her hatred..hence when Kala pretended repentance..the good, honest,trusting man in him who believes in Goodness of people thought it was real...no matter wht he loves his wife...we have seen that in the December episode recently...the truth of his wife now has deeply hurt him and the goodness,honesty in him is disgusted and repelled by his wife's true colors...
hence, even now the honest,god-loving, god-fearing,believer Characteristic of  Kishore is maintained...He had tried to oppose kala even before when he knew her partial truth and he is against her now too when he knows the full truth...his case is more of like...he knows leopard can't change his spots but for few days he was duped into believing that the one in front of him was a little tabby cat and not leopard...
about seema...seema is hollow person...not very intelligent, she is still very delusional...yes, she is cunning in duplicity...remember how she drugged chaskar....how glibly she lied to him..so puncturing suds car was something like that a street smartness...about today's reaction it was not out of character...i mean she knew a guy named dutta but didn't understand him, who was a simple BOY....now she is infront of Dutta bhau...a complex individual, a reckless, ruthless, fighter and killer...she doesn't know wht goes on in his mind....She can't even think in her dreams that  blind man can be so astute and determined to overcome his shortcoming that to for fighting a gang of cutthroats...When Dutta told her to throw the knife she was naturally sceptical and scared..but our D has a way of intimidating girls..we know that right..very into Dutta's character...the screaming ordering manhandling Brute...So when pushed into a corner she threw the knife....and what happened next i am sure was hell of a shocker for her....its natural for her to think he tried to kill me..or what...

What made that scene seem silly was, again the execution..she failed at portraying the bewilderment of a scared, shocked person who was suddenly attacked by a friend...i don't think it was because she didn't want to help dutta or because she was attempting to be 'neka' or coy...

now if it was nakku she would have been scared too, but she would have understood his actions better..because she knows dutta bhau..in and out..she has faced him....she has heard dutta bhau's history...she has befriended him...faced his anger and hatred...then seen his kindness, care and concern..she has seen him cooling down and becoming the MAN that is Dutta....so even if she would be surprised and scared when he threw the knife she would have stood her ground and stayed back to help him out...even when he screamed blue-murder like that...that's the difference...She stands her ground when her saab needs her but is too bull-headed to ask for her...remember the car-scene at the cliff, the bullet scene..the hospital OT scene...she is stubborn in her own way....

Infact, you may be surprised that today i felt the CVs brought back all the characters back to their originality...especially Dutta...I was totally unable to stomach a runaway, lachachar kamzor Dutta...Dutta i know off would be like today...Bold and strong..jhujhaaroo,ladaka..kharatnaak...Andha ho na ho...He is Dutta Bhau..the Don and uncrowned King of Patilwadi...We back in Action ppl..

PS: sorry for the too long post...Couldn't hold my excitement after watching my DareDevil Dutta...

SripadS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Prabably becoz of her selfish act. dutta will be able to prove to seema. At later point wen she will try to proove to naku, dat she has some rights to be with dutta. Dutta can proove to her why he loves nakusha. He ll be able to proove dat nakusha's love doesnt demand anything.. its selfless. He ll be able to tell her dat he respects her for saving his life, he mite forgive her as well. But he ll do this for nakusha.

shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SripadS

Prabably becoz of her selfish act. dutta will be able to prove to seema. At later point wen she will try to proove to naku, dat she has some rights to be with dutta. Dutta can proove to her why he loves nakusha. He ll be able to proove dat nakusha's love doesnt demand anything.. its selfless. He ll be able to tell her dat he respects her for saving his life, he mite forgive her as well. But he ll do this for nakusha.

I agree with you, the only importance of Seema in Dutta and Naku's love story is going to be of one who'll make them realise the intensity of their own love for each other. No love triangle here. Even if she harbors any notion of getting Dutta back, it does not look like it is going to come between TaSha. Nothing should/can come between Dutta and Nakusha.  

Seema unknowingly has played the catalyst in getting D&N together, to make Dutta realise what actual love means….something we have been waiting for a long time.. Her selfishness has made Dutta realise Naku's selfless love. And she has brought them under one roof.

I don't think she would have any more importance in the story right now…

Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cv is proving that seema is not nakku yar. if nakku is seema place she won't yell at datta. seema also save datta like nakku did but cv is proving there is still a difference. 
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

@Shilpi - Thanks for your long post :D....About Ayi Sahib, the woman who brought up the son of a murderer of her husband I expect a little more firmness.  She is no ordinary woman...the very act of hers to stand by a boy whose father made her children fatherless speaks volumes and her later act or her flunctuation act towards Naku is very difficult to accept.  Yes as a person she has the right to be apprehensive....but her swings are very acute....either too good or too bad nothing in between.  Moreover as a mother she had no clue as to what Kala is upto....my mother knows me if something is wrong even when she hears me on phone....In one Kavita's post wherein I did give AS benefit of doubt as she was too busy bringing up her children and earning a living but then it is truly strange a mother does not know her daughter with whom she stays 24x7...if they stayed separately...I would have understood.....

I agree with you to some extend about Kishore but then the person who has seen his wife plotting against Naku, had no clue once again being a house husband is something very strange....

No Seema is not Naku and I don't want her to be one also....on top of it the actor playing Seema is pathetic....but Seema has seen life....amra jeta boli..jibon dekheche....she has seen all sides of life, she knows what is on the other side...now that when she is repenting or wanting to come back to the right path, again the fluctuation is too gross....I am ready to accept for argument sake that Seema wants to begin her life with Dutta all over again, she being selfish etc etc., fine but then when the enemy is after Dutta, it is her duty for herself to see him trained and ready to defend himself....Love Tin
Edited by tintiny - 13 years ago