Rakt Sambandh

India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

02/15/2011: Anjali gets Neeraj's letter to Sandhya

Poll Question: When will Neeraj manage to clear the misunderstandings?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
4 [100.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
No precap
GB bitches about Dadaji & Sandhya

Sarita & Urmi are in the kitchen, and Sarita asks  Urmi to add salt to one of the dishes.  GB butts in w/ her usual gratuitous comments about whether Sandhya would be worthy of this family's salt.  Sarita asks her what she wants to say, and GB tells her that there's a lot that she wants to say, but nobody listens to her.  Babuji has said that she's a guest, but she looks like she's here to stay.  She cribs about the freedom w/ which Sandhya moves around the house, including the kitchen.

Urmi tries to explain that Sandhya is feeling @ home, & besides, Bhauji... GB cuts her off and tells her not to mention Babuji - he says  a lot, but had it not been for him, she wouldn't be in this house LOL She then spews off against Babuji, and tells them not to be under his influence.  Urmi demands to know what they're supposed to do, and GB tells them that there's a lot they can do, if they wish to.  She suggests getting Neeraj married to Anjali (GB, Neeraj hardly considers himself part of this family, and you want to make his decisions?  No wonder, your dear hubby sent you packing after 4 days)

Sarita tells her that that's nonsense, and Urmi agrees.  Sarita refuses to listen further, but GB tells Urmi that if Neeraj marries Anjali, Sandhya would automatically be distanced from the family.  And Anjali won't allow Sandhya & Neeraj to be together, and then Sandhya's farewell is certain (Urmi, if you love your sis & desire a good future for her, don't do this!  If anything, tell her to stay away from Neeraj, and try Anmol, if she's interested)

Urmi refuses to take such a big decision in Anjali's life.  Plus she has studies left, and she doesn't know what's in her mind Clap (Urmi, whenever you do find out that she's infatuated w/ Neeraj, explain to her that he already loves Sandhya, and talk her out of it)  To tell the truth, Urmi doesn't want that Anjali marries into this family LOL Sarita looks @ her, and Urmi continues that the family looks very big from outside, but fragile from inside.  (Sarita, when you yourself are cribbing about your hubby, why are you staring @ Urmi like that?  Do you want Anjali for Anmol?)  Sarita gets annoyed and tosses something into the pan, making it sizzle.

GB tells Urmi that if it's a question of Anjali's desires, consider it done, since she's herself seen love for Neeraj in Anjali's eyes.  (If I were Urmi, I'd have grabbed GB by the hair for casting a burri nazar on my sis)

Neeraj ponders on how to broach

Neeraj is in his room, w/ Anjali spying on him & recording him w/ her phone, unobserved.  Neeraj says to himself that Anmol & Reena are right, and that he already knows that Sandhya  knows that he loved her even b4 her marriage, so all he needs to do is tell her that he still does.  Neeraj wonders how to broach the subject w/ her, and decides he needs to do it today itself.  If he  doesn't today on Valentine's day, he won't be  able to again.

As Neeraj moves, Anjali backs out of sight, and bumps into something, drawing Neeraj's attention.  He goes to see what, but Anjali has disappeared.

Anjali ogles Neeraj

Anjali is in her room, admiring the video of Neeraj that she just took.  She remarks on his being so cute & charming.  She thinks that if she can nail him, all her friends would be jealous.  While she's doing it, her phone rings, and it's one of her friends Tina.  She tells her that she knows it's Valentine's day but she's not going out anywhere since her Valentine is right here.  She tells her that she'll reveal more later.  She then ends the  conversation  and resumes fantacizing about Neeraj while watching her video

Neeraj tries to tell Sandhya...

Neeraj stands in front of a mirror, telling an imaginary Sandhya that she knows that the first time he saw her, he fell in love w/ her Heart Today, he's still longing for her.  He asks whether she loves him as much as he loves her?  He then holds up a rose, and asks whether she'll be his valentine, and marry him? Heart

Neeraj then tells himself that it's no good, and that it's too filmy, and he doesn't know how to start.  It's better that he tell her straight upfront.  He then practices again - see Sandhya, I've been waiting for you a lot, but now, I can't live w/o you.  Will you marry me? (Holding up the rose) Neeraj is disappointed w/ this attempt as well.

Suddenly, Sandhya appears in the room, and asks him what he wants, and Neeraj quickly hides the rose. She asks him why he looks so terrified? LOL  Neeraj tries to pretend that he's not, and Sandhya tells him that Reena told her that he was looking for her, and was it something important? Neeraj tells her there is, she invites him to tell him and he says he can't (Sandhya, ain't that a big hint?) She asks him whether he's alright?

Neeraj stammers, and Sandhya tells him that if  he can't tell her, she'll get back to work, b'cos if she doesn't, she'll be thrown out - she won't be allowed to stay for nothing.  She then tells Neeraj that she was just joking, and that she feels this home is her own, which is why she likes working as well.  Saying  this, she leaves, and Neeraj curses himself for not being able to say anything to her while she's around.  He then decides to write a letter to her.

Neeraj writes a letter

Neeraj then goes on to write a letter to Sandhya, and now, starts making scrap  out of his letter pad. (Neeraj, Sandhya only knows Braille.  Maybe sit w/ a laptop and compose it.) He then starts writing.  Finally he manages to write a letter, puts it in an envelope, and has that and the rose. 

Neeraj then gets up  and goes to hand the letter, and bumps into Reena, and asks her what she has.  She has roses & cards, since today's Valentine's Day (Where's Reena's hubby?) Reena tells her that nowadays, guys propose to multiple girls just to have fun.  Neeraj laughs.

Reena then asks Neeraj if he's going to tell Sandhya today, and Neeraj tells her that he doesn't have the courage, and decided to write instead.  He asks Reena to deliver the letter & rose to Sandhya.  Reena leaves, and  Neeraj is happy!

Anjali & Anmol

Anjali is sitting w/ book in one hand, & ogling Neeraj w/ the other.  She continues fantacizing about Neeraj (and it's getting dragged on & irritating to watch)

Anmol comes to her w/ tea, and she tells him that it's too sweet.  Anmol tells her that he put only 2 spoons, and it's only as sweet as she is.  Anjali tells him that it's sweet b'cos he made it.  (Anjali, who do you really want - Neeraj or Anmol?) Anmol gets called by Sarita, and has to go.  He tells Anjali  that he's getting her stuff.  As Anmol leaves, Anjali notes that it's too easy to make him do her bidding ( I hate Anjali now for using Anmol - hope she crashes & burns soon Angry)

Reena reads Neeraj's letter

Reena comes to the room that Anjali has left, and decides to sit & read Neeraj's letter Stern Smile She hears Dadaji call Anmol & panics, & puts the letter in Anjali's book Dead Dadaji comes in calling for Anmol, and asks Reena if she was busy studying, which she denies.  So Dadaji invites her to accompany him, and Reena goes, dropping all the flowers on the book (Uh oh, this is really ugly - I can see where this is headed.  Idiot Angry)

Anjali gets Neeraj's letter to Sandhya

Neeraj comes to the place where Reena dropped the flowers, and is impressed.  He sees the management book, and realizes it's Anjali's.  He thinks the flowers are for her.

Anjali arrives and  Neeraj leaves the flowers where they were.  Neeraj asks how she was, and that he was just checking out her book, and asks her whether it was hers?  Anjali agrees, but says it's boring, and nowadays, she doesn't feel like studying due to exam pressures.  Neeraj tells her to study, & excuses himself.

Anjali then sits down & notices the roses.  She wonders who put it there, but remembers that when she left, there were no roses, and wonders if it was Neeraj?  She then finds the letter, and reads it out.  In it, Neeraj talks about his love @ first sight - w/o addressing anybody Dead  It asks her to wear a red sari if the answer  is yes.

Anjali thinks that  it's for her. Dead

Comments

One thing about Dadaji - he seems to have royally screwed up w/ his sons - Hasmukh is a puppet, GB is separated, Ramesh was kicked out & only Jignesh seems to be living a normal life, away  in Kenya.  So there is a lot of family resentment against him, and as a result of his liking Sandhya so much, some of  it is spilling over to Sandhya.

I'm feeling rather sorry for Anjali, given that she's just setting herself up for grief by being infatuated w/ Neeraj.  Urmi had the right ideas about here - this is not the right family for Anjali, and besides, she does need to complete her studies.  She's doing her MBA, so let her do it.  Initially, I thought Urmi might want her in this family, but now that she doesn't, I hope she doesn't end up here.  But let's see - I'd like to see Anmol get someone.

No comments on the butterflies in Neeraj's stomach. LOL  But it's irritating that his love letter fell into Anjali's hands.

I hated the end - hasn't Neeraj waited long enough for Sandhya?  But seeing Anjali's attitude towards Anmol, I agree w/ Urmi - don't want Anjali in this family!

Episode rating: Thumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down

Thumbs Up: Neeraj writing the letter

Thumbs Down: Anjali getting hold of the letter, GB trying to get Anjali hooked to Neeraj

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelRaviSharmaPinki_BaulmilwebKenpachimanya7878mitumi***Anu***desi-galbmm1985KhaLidaH-sia-samirah23ghotalazYashDasGuptaFan

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
i don't like these misunderstandings like someone writing the letter for someone & it reaches some other place...Ermm i don't want any villain in needhya's love story... what is anjali doing there? throw her out of the houseEvil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

KMH2 IF-Rockerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top