Gunahon Ka Devta

15th Feb WU - Marriage preparations

Milii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Helllloooo all...πŸ€—

Welcome to today's written updates...

The epi starts with the goons bringing in Tanu..Avi asks them to keep good peheradaari...they even tie his hands and feet..
Avi asks Pj to start preparations for marriage..🀒

Avi standing near the window in his room..Arpi comes in..Arpi tells him that marriage is the union of two souls...What if Tanu does not approve of this marriage?? Avi says that the whole world does not think this way..once they get married everything will be ok..But I need you to help me...and he hugs her 😳

Rai Mansion:
Papa Rai searching for something..catches Jagat by his ear and asks him where is the key??
Simple comes and shows him a key and asks whether you r talking about this key...
Papa Rai tells that this key should be with elders...why to take on such big responsibility at such a young age?? Now is the time for you to enjoy life... πŸ˜ƒ
She tells him.. from now on it will be with me and you ppl have to ask me for money everytime....

Mama Rai massaging oil in her legs...Simple tells her I'll do it and sits and massages her feet...
Mama Rai gets emotional...😭

She asks Simple why are you so rough with your hubby, sasur and dewar....Simple says that they should understand women and treat them properly...

Arpi comes to Rai mansion...she invites all of them to Shikha's marriage... Mama Rai asks how come all of a sudden?? Arpi says that Shikha and her fiance was in the same class in
college..both fell in love and everything happened so fast...I did not get a chance to say anything earlier...πŸ˜•
Papa Rai says, your sasural ka khandaan is a very Ishqiya khandaanπŸ˜†...you can publish a book about your family...like Laila-Majnu and Shirhi-Farhaad...
He feels something is wrong...

BREAK

Arpi sits with Mom and Simple...Mom asks her whether everything is ok now...she says I am sorry that you had to go through all those hardships but I cud not do anything...
Simple tells her that when u were in the jungle, you had faced many problems but since you were with
Avdesh, you must have enjoyed a lot... also he must have never left you alone..He was always with you...bcoz he is a hero... πŸ˜ƒ Arpi blushes..

Jail: RV out of jail...the lawyer tells him that you cannot join your duty as long as this case has not ended...and till then, do not do anything wrong....it will be harmful for you.. πŸ˜•

BREAK

Preparations going on for marriage at the haveli...ppl starts coming in..

Goons bring in breakfast for Tanu...he looks on with anger...

Bj comes in...sh
e tells him to listen to these ppl...
Pehelwaan catches him..and tells him that we do not want to do zabardasti with you...
Tanu tells Bj that my bro will not leave you... Bj says that your bro will be able to do anything when he is out of jail...

RV comes back to his house...a servant tells him that Avdesh Singh Thakur has abducted your bro and is going to marry him off to his sister...
RV looks with anger and says...Avdesh Singh Thakur..this is going to cost you heavily...😑

End of epi...

Precap: Sorry...No precap

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

super_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u 4 d update..............Papa Rai is always funny............RV, so soon out of d jail then why cud Arpi not b out n she was not a criminal n there were no cases against her 😑😑 Nonsense CV's 😑

Simple is so smitten by our HERO Avi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

AVITA hug 😊

Lets see wat RV does ............he cant do anythng wrong or illegal coz he needs 2 save himself , his image so i guess he mite get them married n where r d khabrus in d PS , hv not told bhootni abt RV being free frm d jail.......may b 2morow
Edited by super_boy - 13 years ago
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hai Milii DarlingπŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the wonderful Update today.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
--Lalz-- thumbnail
thank yo for the  update😊
Edited by lalitha_92 - 13 years ago
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks dear,Thank God belated only they had a valentine hug.Rv is again planning master plan cv's only know what is going to happen now.
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mili ...

Thanks fr the Amazing UpdateπŸ€—

I havent seen the epi😭
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update!!πŸ€—

Really needed it.........had missed the episode...

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for the update MilliπŸ€—

Have been very busy, so couldn't catch the epi but your update ne kasar poori kar di😊

Thank you dearie.

Vista