Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjuhi in lock-up 2gether(updated pg2 nd note pg3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

XDutchPwincessX

Goldie

XDutchPwincessX

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
2days epi was amazin...luved da lock-up scene 2day... always waited 4 dis scene dey both stuck in a lock-up dat was so sweet nd den givin each other valentines day cards..

arjun talkin bout how dis day culd get worser nd mentioned dey culd have gotten married, go on a honeymoon 2gther, or culd have got lost in a jungle nd den he mentions dis has already happened.. den dey start lookin at each other...aww so sweetSmile

just luved dis entire scene nd da song playin at da back kismat se tum humko miley ho kaisey churey ghe...Big smile

... shows how much dey still luv each other...wish dey showed more scenes lyk dis

BIG round of applause 2 da lock-up sceneClap

one more fing arohi looked rlly nice 2day in dat dress...stunning as always!!!!!!

Edited by XDutchPwincessX - 16 February 2011 at 4:08pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

aaratichallagarvitaaroraKashArjohitowatchlizzie_1khadija-kmhAnham.ArjuhiLuva-anzaeram-piamisttanu111achristiandior.-Afreen-ipkknd06..anshita..glitter567Shipra_Srani-luckiSiddhi_wida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjuhi in lock-up 2gether(updated pg2 nd note pg3)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wida

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

glitter567

IF-Rockerz

glitter567

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
today's epi sounds good...both locked up...awesome!!!!
cant wait to watch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie_1wida

Shipra_S

IF-Rockerz

Shipra_S

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
i agree...that scene was awesomeEmbarrassed....n the bg song was perfect. 

Besides, i really liked today's episode on the whole too.Embarrassed...Must say, Karan's comic timing is good!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistXDutchPwincessX..anshita..

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
I know, ditto!

I loved that scene too!

These days the creatives are improving on the storyline, so yeah.

Cheers!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XDutchPwincessX

XDutchPwincessX

Goldie

XDutchPwincessX

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shipra_S

i agree...that scene was awesomeEmbarrassed....n the bg song was perfect. 

Besides, i really liked today's episode on the whole too.Embarrassed...Must say, Karan's comic timing is good!Big smile

yh true say 2days epi on da whole was rlly good.. arjun nd his girlfriends nd his comic timing was good...he kept on tellin his ex gf's dat my wife is cumin so hide...LOL

Mina_T

Mina_T

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
agree with you guys, today's epi was good, the part with arjun and ex's and the argument at the police station infront of the officer was hilarious!
 Arohi reaction when the cop was like "no i'm not married" was to die for and then arjun says "congrats" ROFL
 Oh and Arohi remembering arjun at that party was Day Dreaming great!
ANd arjun being forced to remember arohi haha.

Arohi mentioned that arjun was her husband repeatedly was great as well. At least she is accepting, or more like vocalizing it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XDutchPwincessX

XDutchPwincessX

Goldie

XDutchPwincessX

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mina_T

agree with you guys, today's epi was good, the part with arjun and ex's and the argument at the police station infront of the officer was hilarious!
 Arohi reaction when the cop was like "no i'm not married" was to die for and then arjun says "congrats" ROFL
 Oh and Arohi remembering arjun at that party was Day Dreaming great!
ANd arjun being forced to remember arohi haha.

Arohi mentioned that arjun was her husband repeatedly was great as well. At least she is accepting, or more like vocalizing it.

yh mina totally agree wiv u, arjun sayin congrats 2 da officer was rlly funnyROFL...both remeberin each other...arjun knows dat arohi had called all his ex gf's @ da same tym....luved it wen shefali was talkin 2 arohi bout her bf's cuz it was remindin arohi of arjun.. luved shefali for talkin bout her bf's... cuz arohi only thought of arjun being da hottest guy in chandigarh wen sheffoo was talkin..

atleast 4 da jail excuse arohi admitted dat was her husband...Big smile.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top