Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

why all this???and due to geet??? (Page 5)

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

@all
accident happens due to geet is one fact but cv showing geet driving car is simply not digestable when we are not getting SR due to her condition and so boring hm not geet but cv is to be blamed how in the world they let geet drive when we all so frustrated by not getting SRLOLLOLLOL
                                                                                                                                                                      Even Maan didn't contact Geet's doc for once even though the doc told him on their wedding day that Geet needs to abort the child for her safety & that too at the earliest.....so where's the logic behind this.
call that doc and ask her is learning to drive is safe for geet cv  me coming wait n watch
                                                                  Cv's want to go by this motto logic hue show se paraye..   so we shouldn't ask them for any logic          

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29saanjh11

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
they have totally ruined her character...

spoilt brat... just to show her bubbly they have made her more demanding, cribbing and always fighting kinds...

cant believe she is the same character who refused her love, left city to protect her baby etc etc...

drdee142saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
yaar all due to changing writers n creatives bring back swati who gave us golden ghsp days

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

sanjh .......... u will not believe me ............

but i have seen ladies in 9th month also driving without any problem ............driving even 1 day before delivery .......... so driving is not a problem coz she is pregnant .......

& she is driving a car ......... so it's not at all a problem .........

& i agree cv's have lost it ........unnecessarily thy are showing this track ......but like i said earlier this is just a promo ........

picture abhi baki hain meri dost ........ so i think we should wait for the actual episode to comment ...........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archie.111tazeen_29saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

sanjh .......... u will no

but i have seen ladies in 9th month also driving without any problem ............driving even 1 day before delivery .......... so driving is not a problem coz she is pregnant .......

t believe me ............

& i agree cv's have lost it ........unnecessarily thy are showing this track ......but like i said earlier this is just a promo ........

picture abhi baki hain meri dost ........ so i think we should wait for the actual episode to comment ...........

me fully agree and have no prob wid that or accident track but the problem is cv taking us as fool that day bumpy truck ride.geet running in the house and now taking risk in driving  they have no problem in any action for her but just one physical relation tell me have u seen a preggo running like that in even normal conditions and here doc said u will have to choose either of them to maan .me just want to see logic back yaar it seems that we wasting our half an hour just because we are in love wid it and see even now wht we r doing but it does not effect them .

Edited by sanjh1234 - 15 February 2011 at 11:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29sana_sugarbundewdropredbobby13rocks

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

sanjh .......... u will no

t believe me ............

me fully agree and have no prob wid that or accident track but the problem is cv taking us as fool that day bumpy truck ride.geet running in the house and now taking risk in driving  they have no problem in any action for her but just one physical relation tell me have u seen a preggo running like that in even normal conditions and here doc said u will have to choose either of them to maan .me just want to see logic back yaar it seems that we wasting our half an hour just because we are in love wid it and see even now wht we r doing but it does not effect them .

sanjh ......... do u remember the post that I made after watching the truck segment .......... tht's wht my point was at that time ............whn she can climb a truck ..........why not con. with her hubby ..........& if U C at that ......there were members who were supporting the truck wala scene  ..........U know the reason .........coz it was romantic ....& thy were advicing me not to search for logic ............ now i am asking the same members & every one who supported the truck episode ......... why to crib now ..........whn u did not find fault with the truck episode Y now ........... it's the same ........

as for me that day also i said the same ...... i am still not happy with the way the cv's showed the truck wala episode ......... it was cute but i was still angry with them ....... same here ...........

& coming to driving a car is not a problem .........

meeting with an accident while she driving is a problem ......... & we still don't know ..... whether geet will b in the car or not .........in the actual episode ......... the accident not necessary be  a car accident .......can be  a fall from the steps tooo .........

Edited by dewdropred - 15 February 2011 at 11:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=dewdropred]

sanjh ......... do u remember the post that I made after watching the truck segment .......... tht's wht my point was at that time ............whn she can climb a truck ..........why not con. with her hubby ..........& if U C at that ......there were members who were supporting the truck wala scene  ..........U know the reason .........coz it was romantic ....& thy were advicing me not to search for logic ............ now i am asking the same members & every one who supported the truck episode ......... why to crib now ..........whn u did not find fault with the truck episode Y now ........... it's the same ........

as for me that day also i said the same ...... i am still not happy with the way the cv's showed the truck wala episode ......... it was cute but i was still angry with them ....... same here ...........

& coming to driving a car is not a problem .........

meeting with an accident while she driving is a problem ......... & we still don't know ..... whether geet will b in the car or not .........in the actual episode ......... the accident not necessary be  a car accident .......can be  a fall from the steps tooo .........
me too with u always as i am a die hard fan of logic  my critical dimaag always seek for logic and critism as iam a gemini LOLLOL  is cv so dumb god is that bd or some spot boy is writing the scriptLOLLOL they better start reading FF,OS and will get so many ideas for logical track and they shud now show MC too it is the right time for a new life to start for maneet

tazeen_29dewdropred

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Go to top