Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [15/2 - Epi. 79] (Page 2)

adhasrujana Senior Member
adhasrujana
adhasrujana

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Happy Valentines Day(belatedWink)
hey all I am happy free from exams so back to thread i miss the lounge during exams
Arjun Arohi's date in jail A2 gave greeting cards to each other that too valentines' cards Embarrassedsharm ke maare dono ke gaal laal ho gaye
LOLsaare  ex-girl friends ek saath toot pade Arjun ki tho .............................................................
koi bachao is "handsome" dude ko Arohi ko har baat se Arjun ki yaad aathi hai so sweet Arohi baby why do u leave such hot husband alone in the house nsearch for some one else
if there was some other girl your she will never do this mistake of leaving her husband alone in the home that too on valentines day
shefali:duniya ka sabse hot ladka hai
Arohi:nahi ek aur hai
oh sweety then why r u doing this to hautt Arjun
Arjun bhi kuch kam nahi hai
awwwwwwwwwww biwi has complete rights on husband's credit card n car
both of u ended your fight in the jail
lolz you are cute
Smile

Edited by adhasrujana - 15 February 2011 at 9:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSglitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
had a few more mins..so edited my take p1... now am gonna be out for hours..Cry will see ya guys later..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSglitter567kavyasam-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXx

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
cya later aksh...you crazy spammer Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DS-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXx

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Awesome episode!! thoroughly loved it!!! It started with so much of humour and then ended beong full of romance...aweee KMH, Karan and Kritika the whole team a big hug to you all, you guys were just mindblowing!!ClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStar!
My moments with KMH today:
First scene mey toh this I have to start with it...PUNJABIAN DI SHAAN VAKHRI!!! written on Karan's T-shirt took me back to the all the funtimes on Karan's official page!!!and kya shaan sey baitha tha...Wink.
Karan then in comedy avtaar..Gosh Arohi's prank to get all the girls together at one time..sort of guessed it...but Karan's comedy timing was as always superb!!!ClapHe was just mindblowing with his haklaaoing, then making faces and luved the way he laughed and said jao chipo...the best one was when all girls say time for action and then him saying control karo and then they chase him out..Thumbs Up.We were just rolling with laughter!!!LOL
Arohi Shefali convo in the party was lovley..Arohi here reminded of Arjun so much in everything around, every name called, the mask..it was just so understandable that she is unable to be away from him in terms of thoughts so very much like a wife in love with her husband..She looked lovely in the evening gown and loved her earrings, was wondering it would be so heavy for her to wear it around.hats off to her to carry off so well beautifullyStarClap.
In the jail- Arohi saying apney husband ka credit card and car use karna har wife ka janmasiddh adhikaar hai...Clap
and having her husband in the cell at the same time..gosh she is understandably a confused patni now...Wink
Romantic scene in the cell- I liked the police inspector becos he got them both in one cell.Day Dreaming.okkk yeh drama hai yaar..yahaan chaltha hai boss..after all entertainment ke liye kuch bhi chalegaa..but also just adore those real lovely moments between them...I just love this song Kismet sey..its so very much fits them both that destiny has bought us together, so how can I leave you alone..Day Dreaming..
Valentines day message exchange..This would be the most precious  priceless gift of theirs each other I guess becuase they here they were just full of feelings for each other and it was not the exchange of gifts, an exchange of heartfelt feelings for each other, hence pricelss moment!!Day Dreaming
DAADI YOU ROCKED!!!StarStarClap I just adore this Daadi who tells the police to have them locked uptogether and khabardaar kisi aur ko..something something...muah to her!!! Feel like singing this now..Hum tum ek kamrein mey band ho aur chaabi kho jaaye...Day Dreaming Hey Friends now I will go watch wassup video and drool there and come ..chal c ya..Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Du_NishAmnaIshrasika_DSglitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
ROFL   watching first part ,  arjun on hearing the bell ring just laughs and says to that gir  l 'aah  ha ha    chup jao  --- what -  ha ha chup jao go ahead  '  ROFLROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter567Anjalii...xXx

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
i will try to post my tak eon whoel episode later
but only thing i will say now is
AFTER A disspoiting epi (yesterdays) i loved todayss... :D
todays epi was very gooooooddd

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
updated my post on page 1.  

@tehreem - pl. edit main post and put the link for yday's thread there . 

Edited by kavyasam - 15 February 2011 at 11:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnjalii...xXx

Go to top