India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [15/2 - Epi. 79]

-tehreem- IF-Sizzlerz
-tehreem-
-tehreem-

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Welcome back,''Mohabbatians'', to show ''Kitani Mohabbat Hain'' iss show se by sharing the analysis and constructive critics and comments;
However, not to forget few rules.

1. No actor or character bashing.
2. No derogatory terms to be used.
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum.
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
5. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
6. First page of the lounge can be reserved only for takes, NO conversations.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for KMH forum"

Note:Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team.

Before we start with the analysis & discussions, i have few important links to share..
Mohabbat lounge now has a FB page, so join in& spread the word
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mohabbat-Lounge/126852497384892

Give your feedback & make your requests at Kitani Mohabbat Hai official page
http://www.facebook.com/#!/kitanimohabbathai2

Lets bring Karan & Kritika to the top in IF rankings by joining & getting more ppl to join their fan clubs & contributing two comments per day on each of their pages..

Karan Kundra (Arjun)
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2998/karan-kundra/

Kritika Kamra (Arohi) http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2997/kritika-kamra/

To bring Kitani Mohabbat Hai to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail. Also contribute a little time to this forum & help make it active; Comment on the articles, Photos & Videos(in the main gallery) as many times as possible. Also rate the same.

lets show hume kitani mohabbat hai se kitani mohabbat hai.Big smile

Mohabbatians please give your precious votes to the awesome creations our talented creators made especially for the valentines day. Your votes count alot  Embarrassed
Here's the link  Big smile

Edited by -tehreem- - 16 February 2011 at 3:37am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshadhasrujanaLove14shiviloveskmh-anzaeram-tanu111aAmnaIshrasika_DSglitter567kavyasam.Mandy.ObodroKargoshAnjalii...xXxwida

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
link to yesterday's M.Lounge thread (78)- http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1615851

Links to Mohabbat Lounge threads till episode 75
(this was the first one we stared with)
 weekend threads :

First scene was okay ,   as u all know I dont like Arjun running away from girls (it's simply against his character that he reacts that way at the pressure of girls ),  sply when in the end they decide to attack the  DON in his own house Ermm and he wants to run away from there Confused,  allright so he has to be at the station na so all this happens but really did not like him running out and the alarm blaring (for the homing device put for drunken driving Confused) ,   But karan was awesome with acting here  Clap ,  sply when he realised that its arohi's prank that all girls started to come in at the same time and he says he is thinking of only arohi since all this can be done only by her and his laugh and asking the girl to hide as the bell rang LOL.    and what when he wanted to go up with a girl to his room  if another girl did not interrupt he wld have gone ahead Thumbs Down cvs u lost me there for a while.   you shld have given a better dialouge ,  and if he really called the girls 8 of them 2 hrs apart what was his real intention ?  oh forgot not supposed to talk abt logic eh!!.   If the last part was not there today I wld have been disappointed with the way arjun was portrayed in the first part.  Ouch

Loved Arohi in the party ,  she was looking pretty and  like she promised was really remembering arjun in true sense.  with the mask, with the flute   she remembered the one he played at the wedding and not the one in their first meeting,  this was lovely  ,  and also saying there is one hot guy in the city and that's arjun.   shefu was a sweetheart .   even she is brought to the station and the excuse for that was good enough.   Agar yeh kar sakti hai to woh bhi kar sakta hai Thumbs Up.   yeh sab dadi ka plan nahi tha ,   but still like she said Kismat acted upon them and made them stay together despite their attempts to stay away Thumbs Up.   loved her rights of a wife lines here  and arjun teasing her whether she wont call the DIG .  (call ki zarrorat bhi nahi thi,  she cld have just said she is DIG's poti woh bhi to nahi kaha na ,  sab kismat (CVs)  ka khel hai ).

Arohi getting all jealous  Thumbs Up  arjun telling her something worse than this could have happened, like getting married, going to honeymoon,  getting lost in jungle ClapEmbarrassed  and then suddenly they mellow down and write each other a card EmbarrassedClap  and sincerely wish happy valentines's day to each other Clap.   very well done.   Hopefully tmrw they will get more closer , dilse ,  and recognise the things they wanted to avoid seeing till now.    There wont be a drastic romantic affair coz the charity ball incident has to take place yet ,   after that whatever happens will be for the rise of their love , till then we got to wait.  

Edited by kavyasam - 16 February 2011 at 6:53am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

adhasrujanaLove14piamistrasika_DSglitter567Anjalii...xXxObodroKargosh-TeekhiMishti-

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile 
CVs I LUV U.. 
isse bade font tha nahiCry
luv u dadi!!! she rocks.. she toh super rocks!!! 
i have this very content feeling just now.. so am gonna enjoy that n will edit later Wink
edit2:
k i first thought tht..but cant keep quiet..ROFL
luved Arjun's expressions when he was handling all those girls..Heart i thought when the girls said attack!! we were going to get strip party part 2!!Embarrassed
and Arohi ROFL she actually threw a party so she cud have somewhere to go so that she cud jalao-fy arjun..and then what!! wahan pe baith kar bhi Arjun ke baare me soch rahi thi.. yay!! Dancing
"aaj mein ghar par Shanti ke saath time spend karna chahta hun" Evil Smile
Arjun looks like a nawab today..!! no? more like inspired by chacha nehru!! kal children's day ki baath aur aaj yeh andaaz... inko kya sujh raha hai!??! 

Arohi was irked by tht 'kavve vala' mask!! Dancing
Abhimanyu, Karan, Arjun, Singhania, Flute - Universe is conspiring against me..
pure chandigarh me usse hot ladka nahi hai.. ek hai!! muah!!HugDay Dreaming

"is ghar me koi pillar ya koi kona dhoond ke kahi chup jao..."ROFLROFLROFL
"kya samjh chuke hain?!?! girls CONTROL.. CONTROL yourself!!"ROFLROFLROFL

Arohi told the police he will be out by 10 min is it?? jo woh itne promptly bahar wait kar rahe the?? but thank god!! aaye toh.. nahi toh mere arjun ki izzat ki vaat lagne wali thi!!ROFL
n shefali.. muah!! luved to see u bak..tht too for Vday.. Big smileHug

"meri baat bhi khatam nahi hui aur aap ne police ko bula liya..aur yeh itni jaldi kaise aa sakte hai!!"ROFL

KSA ko toh pata chalna hi hai.. hez the DIG..he wont know tht his granddaughter n damaad have been arrested!?!?Ermm

Arohi:"tumhe theek se bhaag na bhi nahi aata??!!"ROFLArohi, yeh DON khud nahi bhagta, yeh logon ko bhagata hai..Cool but aaj kal dekho kaisi halat ho gayi hai bechare ki..jisko pakadna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai..  woh itni saari ladkiyon se izzat bacha kar khud jail chala gaya ROFL
Arohi:"pati ka CC use karna, uspe shopping karna, har patni ka janam siddh adhikar hota hai, aapki wife ne aapko nahi bataya" kitne nek vichaar hai!! vah vah!!
Cop:"jee meri shaadi nahi hui" ROFL
Arjun:"CongratulationsROFL (i think we need to come up with an emoticon tht depicts me jumping up n down like a crazy maniac, clapping, stamping n howling simultaneously coz this scene deserved tht)

"sweetheart, tum bhi toh mujhe yaane ki apne husband ko lock up me band karke bohot khush ho rahi ho, toh meri khushi kyun mujhse cheenna chahti ho wifey"ROFLROFLROFL
"Arjun apna complaint wapas lo" waah, kis haq se apni pati ko kaha ki apna complaint wapas lo.. Arohi...nafrat me bhi haq jata rahi ho?!?!ClapHug
it was ridiculously hilarious the way Karan laughed when Kritz entered the cell..

dadi finally figured ki, yeh dono unki baat nahi maante toh, abhi sirf kanoon ka aasra hai..ROFL n aaj ka saara credit toh i will give to dadi.. thnk u for not bailing them out!! 
Dadi:"aur khabardaar unki kothri me kisi aur ko daala toh"
Cop: "Ji?"
Dadi: "ji ke bacche, Rudr se kehke transfer karva dungi mein"Clap
"aaj ki raat un dono ko ek saath bitaane do, chahe woh jail ki kothri hi sahi.."Hug

yeh Ileana kaun hai yaar, is ko lekar pati patni dono jal rahe hai?!?!Evil Smile
Arjun: "aur jab woh pyar karti hai toh..."
Arohi: "bas! bas thats it!!"Hug
Karan was hilarious in this scene when Arohi tells Arjun that this Ileana was contagious.. "ka..ka..kya!!" "aaj toh nahi, par do saal pehle..usse hota hai kya?!?!"ROFL

n best scene ofcourse was arjuhi deciding not to fight on VDay n giving each other their last cards.. Hug luved that whole sequence, BG, dialogues, expressions.. Star
loved tht sarcasm!! n they broke into smiles...n fell right into a akward moment!!
"toh abhi ke liye, aaj shaam ke liye, ladai na kare toh" 1000 kisses to u both...Hug

toh both Karan n Kritz looked fab today, their expressions were mindblowing... very entertaining n yay, their feelings are coming out beautifully!!Party

Edited by aksh4IF - 15 February 2011 at 9:10am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie_1adhasrujana-anzaeram-piamistAmnaIshtanu111arasika_DSglitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-wida

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
aksh whas happening tell
me im not watching it yet..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged

I'm in  Love or what..!Day Dreaming

I can't stop smiling..Big smileSmile.The end was just beautiful...Perfect date for Polic walon ki beti aur Ganster ka Beta...in a JailLOL...These duffers are more romantic in a Jail cell than they are when they sleep together...lolz..guess..Laaton k bhoot, batoon se nahi mante...WinkDay Dreaming

For me it was an awsome episode...and the credit goes to the ending of the epiStar...and Jai ho Dadi apki, for givins us that cute moment at the end..! Tusi hazaroon saal jiyo.!ClapHug

It amaises me, how they cover up the intensity of their love, under their petty nok jhoks...The moment, they realise they have no other option, their love shines out.Heart..they have such a beautiful bond, and it's sad that they themselves are unaware of it..I'm impatiently waiting for their love track to start, and I can bet anyting,it's going to be beautiful...i mean even after they fight so much, the odd moments of sensitivity that we get,gives us goosbumps...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming
The dialogue that i thought was most sensitive today.."i guess hum un dinon ka mazak karne k liey ready nahi hain abhi.."...it was just the essense of whole scene....Day DreamingHeart Loved it When Arohi was missing Arjun..innnaaaa sara.Hug.shooo cute...mmmmuah...

Baki sari epi was also good...the funniest dialogue..: "Experience ki keemat janti hoon main.." ROFL..ahahha..Desperate or what..hahahha..too good..Clap
Loved Arjun par Larkion ki barsaat...LOL

Edited by aamnaishtiaq - 15 February 2011 at 9:33am

adhasrujana-anzaeram-piamistrasika_DSglitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
perfect example of Love Lockup,,,,awwwww the comic factorTongueTongueTongue in 2days show was extra ordinary,,,karan' s expressions and the way he teases arohi was awesome,,,and the various expressions arohi gives in one particular scene is just mindblowing ,,,

I expected this to happenLOLLOLLOL,,and the way the scene was projected was wonderfulClapClapClap,,,

and now the new news of new entries and that too 2 new guys ,,how can the guys make arjuhi jealousShockedShockedShockedShocked ,,,Dhandu can make arjun jealous but how will jay help,,,I think they will be anti parties ,,one will try to create differences and the other will bring them closer,,,

as of now ,,I just loved the romantic climaxSmileSmileSmileSmile of the episode and that will help me survive till tomorrows episodeWinkWinkWinkWink,,,,

adhasrujana-anzaeram-piamistrasika_DSglitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged

EDITED:

Well i agree with everyone else...loved the epi aswell...all the credit goes to the last scene Star

well at the begining of the we witnessed arjun's attemp at celebrating valentine's day with his 8 ex octo girlfriends go in vain...well i wasn't a big fan of this scene especially when he invited shanti to his bedroom...not impressed CV'sAngry...that's not arjun at all!!!....but the dialogues and karan's acting skills made it fun to watch especially when he realised arohi was behind the 'coincidence' of all his ex's turning up at the same time LOL...his sarcastic laugh and his body languageLOL....ha ha ha jao koi pillar ya kona dhoond ke chup jaoROFL....it seemed like he was assigning a task to them....kudos to karan for his acting in this sceneClap....he looked handsome as alwaysEmbarrassed
when those girls decided to attack him and said the same thing at the same time...reminded me of those aliens in toy story LOL

moving on to arohi.....wow she looked beautiful in that gownStar...and it's always great seeing shefali
Bechari arohi akele baith kar arjun ki baare mai soch rahi thi....loved it how everything reminded her of arjun...the mask, flute, singhania tower etc...and how she was trying to divert her attention away from those thoughts....well arohi you can run as far away from arjun as possible but  admit it you can never erase him and those beautiful moments you shared with him from your heart and mind Embarrassed...loved the flashbacks and the kmh tune in this sceneStarStar

next arohi gets arrested Dancing....the scene at the police station was hilarious...when that police officer said ''meri shaadi nahi hui hai'' and arjun says ''congratulations'' ROFL...but arohi you are right every wife should have the right to use her husband's credit card...i will also do the same when i get marriedApproveLOL. Then arjun refuses to withdraw his complaint thus resulting in arohi being locked up in the same cell Dancing.....arjun's sarcastic laugh in this scene totally had me ROFL.ROFL......loved when daadi decided she will not bail them out....yayy.....loooovvvve daadiStar...

next my fav part Embarrassed....so agian both of them leave no stones unturned in making each other jealous...aur yeh elaina kaun hai?....well who cares all we know is that she is contageousLOL..
super loved the part when both of just give in and just be nice to each other Star...infact this part was the saving grace of the whole epiStar...loved everything about this particular partStar...it turned halka when arjun said all how it could've been worse...and then both of them breaking out in a giggle when they realised all those things have already happened...the slight awkwardness that was felt added to the essence of the scene!!!Thumbs Up...the card exchange...it was so cuteEmbarrassed...their love for each other was totally visible in this scene!!!
they need to be locked up more often!!!
well i really hope this scene contributes towards the story....it's time to build the foundations for the promo...

karan and kritaka are brilliant actors..they prove that everyday ClapStar

Edited by glitter567 - 15 February 2011 at 3:08pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adhasrujanapiamistrasika_DS-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXx

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Hello people.... Smile
Lovely episode... Wink
Yeah first of all karan kya mast lag raha tha...omggg karan was luking so hotttttt ..... Wink Heart Day Dreaming
So todaes epi started wid arjun , he is sitting at home n celebrating valentine... But hahaha ye kya gar bar kari arohi ne sab larkion ko ek time pe bula lia lolzz... Wink haha arjun toh gaya kaam se...
I loved his smile haha...
Best scene:-
Arjun : heheeeheheee chup jao
I mean dat whole scene was nice wen arjun tries to laugh... Chup jao ...pole ya pillar dhundo...dat part was sooo hilarious....

Arohi i mean kritz too was luking wooww.... in dat dress.... Arohi scene was v nice ..wen shefali is talking to her n arohi is thinking bou arjun...woww... Nice...

Ok so now both of dem r in jail..dono lock up mein pahunch gaye.... N yeah bijji u doing great job to bring both together... M soo happy....

Finally both arjun n arohi agrees ki atleast ab hum nai larte n valentine wish karte hai.... Aweee i loved wen both of dem smiled together...woww...
"Kismat se jo humko mile ho ... Hum na chorenge ye hath...."

Overall nice episode.....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistAmnaIshrasika_DSglitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top