Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

1st episode Choti bahu written update..... lovely (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 13

Devika.

IF-Dazzler

Devika.

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

Originally posted by chalhov

Originally posted by Tilashini

Originally posted by chalhov

Tilu I see Devika and Wise lady Grades trying to control u and u r so uncontrollable I will see what u will do on friday when u update or will u just post OMG for all the scenesLOL

uff...im bz promoting CB at the othr corner...LOLLOL

Which corner OMG cornerLOL

FIND ME IF U CAN.....[EVIL SMILE].LOLLOL

Mostly in FB corner....  Wink what say....?????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradev_fanTilashini

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1st episode Choti bahu written update..... lovely (Page 7)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

honey_princess

Goldie

honey_princess

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot dear!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

vinianil

vinianil

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Thanks Chalhov  wonderful update...Starting  is superb  ....KIds are so cute and amazing acting ...DEv's dadi( Amma)  no comments about herConfused...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovDevika.radev_fan

Devika.

IF-Dazzler

Devika.

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Chalhov good update Clap and now I am waiting for fridays update when most probably most of the readers might have fill in the blanks between the OMGs.Wink
Fill the blanks between the OMGs..... Oh God...ROFL
 that will be fun. here ew of us may be waiting to read what is happening, and there our Tilu comes..

Tilu sitting in front of the monitor, all excited with her fingers ready to type.

the hero appears , and our Tilu's jaw drops down and her lips go apart in full circle and her fingers keep on typing, her eyes on montor, we can hear the typing sound..
Here we impatiently waiting. here her post coming..

OMG! .....OMG!......... OMG!..........OMG!..... guys....OMG........ OMG!.... oH DEAR.... OMG!.............OMG!..
OMG! .....OMG!......... OMG!..........OMG!..... guys....OMG........ OMG!.... . OMG!.............OMG!..

Avi's part over and here comes Gopi desai..
Tilu: Dev's dai is walkigng on the street and she sees Radhika....and their talk..........
suddenly Dev appear romt he corner side .. tilu continuing..

OMG!...OMG!...OMG!....OMG!...OMG!..OMG! .....OMG!......... OMG!..........OMG!..... ....OMG........ OMG!.... . OMG!.............OMG!..

ROFL TILU BABY, GOOD LUCK DEAR..Thumbs Up

and Thumbs Up for the readers to fill in the blanks....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovanusha34august123radev_fanTilashini

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Devika.

Originally posted by misti73

Chalhov good update Clap and now I am waiting for fridays update when most probably most of the readers might have fill in the blanks between the OMGs.Wink
Fill the blanks between the OMGs..... Oh God...ROFL
 that will be fun. here ew of us may be waiting to read what is happening, and there our Tilu comes..

Tilu sitting in front of the monitor, all excited with her fingers ready to type.

the hero appears , and our Tilu's jaw drops down and her lips go apart in full circle and her fingers keep on typing, her eyes on montor, we can hear the typing sound..
Here we impatiently waiting. here her post coming..

OMG! .....OMG!......... OMG!..........OMG!..... guys....OMG........ OMG!.... oH DEAR.... OMG!.............OMG!..
OMG! .....OMG!......... OMG!..........OMG!..... guys....OMG........ OMG!.... . OMG!.............OMG!..

Avi's part over and here comes Gopi desai..
Tilu: Dev's dai is walkigng on the street and she sees Radhika....and their talk..........
suddenly Dev appear romt he corner side .. tilu continuing..

OMG!...OMG!...OMG!....OMG!...OMG!..OMG! .....OMG!......... OMG!..........OMG!..... ....OMG........ OMG!.... . OMG!.............OMG!..

ROFL TILU BABY, GOOD LUCK DEAR..Thumbs Up

and Thumbs Up for the readers to fill in the blanks....

Arre yar... ROFL ROFL ROFL saving OMG's!!  when only avinash appears....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

thanks you!! LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilanusha34Devika.radev_fan

foreveralone1

Goldie

foreveralone1

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
lovely episode...

eagerly waitin for Avinash Rubina entry...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradev_fan

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Thanks Chalhov. Just got back home and reading ur update. Sounds like a really nice beginning. Now Dev should become Kanha and Radhika our Radha rani, aur lo shuru hui kahaani.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

radev_fan

IF-Dazzler

radev_fan

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Congrats yaar for the first update ..great start loved it beautiful episode i felt so happy after watching the episode  i cant beleive my eyes when i saw AMMA speaking so sweetly to Dev .. OMG . it was fun for me ...i hope she wont change herself after meeting Rads ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilPutijaChalhovDevika.Tilashini

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.