Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

1st episode Choti bahu written update..... lovely (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 13

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
StarStar
Originally posted by Devika.

Originally posted by Tilashini

OMG!!!!!  sorry Tilu, can't keep it in mind.. I am waiting...  to read more... OMG OMG OMG.....Big smileBig smileBig smile

ROFL ROFL ok ok yar carry on....Big smile

kya kare...  yaaar, super excited.. don't know what will happen when they start showing Avina.. I am sure, then it will be more of OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG..... not only from you, from everyone

i will tell you what will happen to me when i see my AVINASH....but unoe dont u?? LOLLOL
Tilu, I am really excited about that too. I wish you get that chance yaar... But I don't want Rubi near then.  Imagine you are enetring a mall or a hall or some place, and you see AVINASH in front of you... and AVINASH looking at you too...

Shocked
1.will you faint there itselfStar

2. will you run to him and then faint near him, so that he can hold you strong from falling and hitting that floor....Star

3.will you just stand in trance looking at his face/ eyesStar

4.will you show your hand for autograph, don't do that, then you won't  wash ur hand forever nor you take bath.. not good for health.., so carry a photo of him all the time , in  advance.Star

5. will you ask where is Rubina?

Oh dear.. tell me which one will you choose????

the bold one's acording to the stars......LOLLOLLOL  but reli reli reli into the 2nd one... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by Tilashini - 15 February 2011 at 8:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1st episode Choti bahu written update..... lovely (Page 3)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gardes

IF-Dazzler

gardes

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Tila, get a grip on your self!

BEHAVE!!!

It is just the first show so far and no AviNa yet!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

BEHAVE!!!

now me..kya kare yar....LOLLOLLOL no yar im jus asnwering devika what will i do when i see avinash in person...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Avina_Love4everradev_fanDevika.

gardes

IF-Dazzler

gardes

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged

BEHAVE!!!

now me..kya kare yar....LOLLOLLOL no yar im jus asnwering devika what will i do when i see avinash in person...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

You are too funny.  I will come back to CB2 just for the Tilameter!  LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Avina_Love4everradev_fanDevika.Tilashini

Devika.

IF-Dazzler

Devika.

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged

StarStar
 kya kare...  yaaar, super excited.. don't know what will happen when they start showing Avina.. I am sure, then it will be more of OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG..... not only from you, from everyone[/QUOTE]

i will tell you what will happen to me when i see my AVINASH....but unoe dont u?? LOLLOL
[/QUOTE]

Shocked
1.will you faint there itselfStar

2. will you run to him and then faint near him, so that he can hold you strong from falling and hitting that floor....Star

3.will you just stand in trance looking at his face/ eyesStar

4.will you show your hand for autograph, don't do that, then you won't  wash ur hand forever nor you take bath.. not good for health.., so carry a photo of him all the time , in  advance.Star

5. will you ask where is Rubina?

Oh dear.. tell me which one will you choose????

[/QUOTE]

the bold one's acording to the stars......LOLLOLLOL  but reli reli reli into the 2nd one... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE]
Oh Dear.. I expected that too.. first choice for the red letters and then the bold one. So only I gave a warning, to carry his photo all the time, who knows, when God will shower His blessings on you... so be prepared in advance...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Avina_Love4everradev_fan

Devika.

IF-Dazzler

Devika.

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

BEHAVE!!!

You are too funny.  I will come back to CB2 just for the Tilameter!  LOL
Guruma, kids are getting spolied here.. so we need our Guruma, for the better control.. when the tilameter raise up, you can surely get hold of the neck to bring it down.....LOL

radev_fanTilashini

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
ok ok fine.....im coming down on a parachute.....
wil be landing anytime....
...LOL

btw,i alredy have his pics as my mobile walpaers....PC screen saver......but nothing more then that....LOLLOL

Edited by Tilashini - 15 February 2011 at 8:53am

radev_fanDevika.

Devika.

IF-Dazzler

Devika.

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
OMG! it is superb yaar, i got the chance to see the last part... the kids are so cute... than the promo segment. he is so cute in white kurtha, and our Rahdika rani is so chubby and adorable....Big smileBig smile

billo77radev_fan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.