Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: gardes

Devika, I can control a group of 2 year olds better than I can Tila!  πŸ˜†

The moment she reads "A" anywhere in the forum, Tilameter starts shaking wildly until she reads further and realizes it is not Avi or AviNa but it is Ansa or Annamarie!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...

Oh Tilu....   Guruma...my stomach is hurting.....πŸ˜†
anusha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks chalhov good beginning of the show.little dev and radhika look cute  their acting is so awsome.  .i like little radhikas expresion.the other actors also performed well.i can't wait to see the next episode
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Chalhov.
Beautiful episode.
CB started very beautifully.
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow PP Putija ! Just thinking how you must be feeling doing THE VERY 1ST UPDATE OF THE VERY FIRST EPISODE of CB2 !! Butterflies in the stomach, eh ?! But what a great update, hands down ! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Couldn't believe my eyes seeing Gopiji as our cute Dev's dai ma ! Again Ritaji as our dadima is irreplacable, sarry just my opinion ! Both young Radhika and Dev are just so cute and adorable and shown growing up with good sanskaars !

Couldn't help but compare Rads father with Shastriji, but somehow already believe that like in AJ, his character is NOT going to be strong here either. And the mother's role is depicted tough like amma, but the impact of characterization doesn't seem that harsh, at least to me,  Aage aage dekhiye hota hai kya !

Oh BTW, here's your quote / Q ~~ Sadhu says this Ravans πŸ˜• daughter is just like Radha Rani. The word is Rawal's daughter (rem ?).

Tanku for the update ... waiting for the rest !

august123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Chalhov, congrats for writing the 1st episode update.
liked the ist episode, but kanhaji why is it necessary for radhika to have someone shouting at her all the time n listening to all the paraya thing. in cb1 it was her "neech kul" as called by amma, now she is from an upper caste from her foster family n here also she has to listen to all the same bickering. rest was gud, everyone acted well.
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update ! 
DAIRY25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice start of show & thanks dear πŸ˜Š ......
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the lovely update.
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Chalhov.  Now you can go back to viewing for yourself and enjoy the show all over again!  πŸ˜‰
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Tilu I see Devika and Wise lady Grades trying to control u and u r so uncontrollable I will see what u will do on friday when u update or will u just post OMG for all the scenesπŸ˜†