1st episode Choti bahu written update..... lovely

Posted: 13 years ago
Friends I am happy to do the written update of the 1st episode of
Choti bahu............. Savare ke rang Rachi

CB2 signature tune bit different

Govinda Gopala radhe radhe with a new tune
 Radhikas parents mother a shrew and always after Radhika shouting at her making her do all the work and she has a step sister and Brother who do nothing. Father a gem who loves Radhika a lot and good father daughter relationship.

Dev  one sweet dai maa(Gopi Desai) and one brother Rohan shown

Starts at Rawal Uttar Pradesh at 4.30 am on the RADHAASTAMI DAY

lots of Bhakts in saffron clothes r all going to the Yamuna Ghat singing Kanha  Bhajan.. aao nanda nadna aao man mohana (will find the utube link later๐Ÿ˜Š)

We hear male voice saying it will be late lets go fast to the ghat and then a child voice saying dont worry father we will not be late as all these people are also going there and then cute Little Radhika with 2 plaits kanha locket and smiling her father asks do u know the entire vidhi of puja and she say yes in gurukul I learnt they taught everything how to do according to custom and i brought everything properly and saying I like Radhaastami Mela  very much as I can see Kanha but every time I have to see from far and her father in a cycle. and suddenly we see someone holding Kanha Murthy and litle Radhika runs and  folds her hands and starts dancing and  the song Govind Gopala Radhe Radhe starts๐Ÿ˜ƒ tune is bit different but the words r the same. and the Bhagat who holds the Kanha idol says what a subh starting for  Radhaastami and Radhika bows before the Kahna idol and the Sadhu says this Rawals  daughter is just like Radha Rani and he asks her name and when she says Radhika then he says what other name can u have other then Radha๐Ÿ˜Š ur face has the brightness of Radha and then says maybe in this mela Kanha may also appear and the love story which is coming from ages may again start. Again one Kanha and we hear Dev Dev shouts and we see him  younger one (not Avinash ๐Ÿ˜†) running down the steps of the Ghat.He is wearing white Kurta Pyjama and Daima says why u r running u will fall down and then he stops and says the sound of drum beats is so beautiful and Daima(Gopi Desai in a soft sweet avtaar)says they r prabat bhakts (early morning) she says come and the scene shifts to Radhika.She comes running to her father and says Bhagatlji is saying I cant have any other name then Radhika and her father says thats why we have been coming to this mela from so many years and I want to see u as  Radha Rani on stage today and dont know when it will be fulfilled. Then we again have the song Govind Gopal Radhe Radhe and the two kids Dev and Radhika praying on the ghat at different places Radhika asks Kanha  my father wants to see me as Radharani so please make me Radha Rani.Here Daima gives one flower to Dev and asks him to leave it in Yamuna and that flower goes to Radhika's hand when she finishes her prayer and puts her hand in the water and opens her eyes beautiful scene.๐Ÿ˜Š She calls out Kanha and camera shifts to Devs face she happily goes to her father and he tells her ur wish will be fulfilled and then her father says lets go home ur mother will be waiting. This entire bit was very beautiful

Radhikas house

Scene shifts to the house of Radhika a poor house her step mother Shanti(totally aShanti๐Ÿ˜†) a shrew who is shouting Radhika and with a angry face says both father and daughter must have gone to the ghat to pray and leave the Diya in the water. let them come I told them not to go I will take them to task who will do the work as if there r  naukar in the house and goes inside to wake her daughter Chanda  who is still sleeping and does not want to get up and then her son and all along cursing Radhika.Step sister like mother but step brother better who says Radhika must have completed the work and she has swept the outside and alighted the fire stove for hot water and kept the clothes. The son says if u break the legs of Radhika how will jiji  do the house work๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and then tell his mother if u give me two rupees I will get up๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† makes her run about the house finally she catches up and then his mother gives him neem stick and tell him to clean properly and not to  complain saying teeth r aching๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Both children laugh when she is cursing Radhika and finds most of the work done then they say dont shout at us but shout at Radhika when she comes.Radhika  and her father come back .outside the door they hear shouting  and then the father nods at her and smiles she also nods back and when they open the door the mother is screaming why did u go and the sister looks at her in a sarcastic way .The mother asks her to give the pooja thali to the sister and her mother says I will put u in Yamuna and the father says u cant carry her as she is heavy๐Ÿ˜† then he replies she did every thing before going  and keep on bickering  and arguing and lastly mother says Radhika  does not listen to me as she is paraaye๐Ÿ˜ก  Though she is Brahmin child she is brought up in weavers house.Rad is sad and the bickering goes on the father makes chunari her mother shouts  complete the weaving otherwise no one will give any work  and goes off and Radhika comes and sweetly placates her father no one will be angry in mela ur work will be over before that.

SCENE AT MELA

SCENES of rides, people meeting each other and children, happy ladies at the ghat and the an announcement by gram Pradhan welcoming everyone to the Radhaastami mela and telling Rawal's people like every year the  Rajpurohit family  from Mathura will come to the Radhaastami puja and his grandson will become Kanha and a car shown with Daima Dev and Rohan . Rohan is refusing to become Kanha and tells Dev will dress up as Kanha and he sweetly agrees and his brother says all my luck will go to u and God will give u Radha๐Ÿ˜ƒ and scene shifts to Radhika who is in a pink Gaghra and is asking how do I look Kanha๐Ÿ˜ƒ and asks him will u meet me in the mela (so sweet) I may not become Radha Rani but I can meet u in the mela and tells him  I am coming to u. Mela scene and the people r getting anxious as the girl who has to to come dressed up as  Radha has not yet come. The   gopis are ready but gopikas r not ready as their chunnis have to come and they r waiting for the weaver  to bring them.

Scene shifts to Radhikas house her sister in new clothes but no new clothes for Radhika.Again bickering between father and mother. Somehow one extra chunari with Kanhas grace has been weaved and then the sister who has a blue chunari and Radhika a red one wants the red one which Radhika sweetly gives.The father also gives her money and when Radhika refuses he tells her to go for rides and eat gola in the mela as he has already given to his other children. Bapu asks her to go outside he will get ready and come.Again father mother bickering over Radhika sanskaar and her going to gurukul and being Brahmins daughter in weavers house๐Ÿ˜ก

Scene with Children, brother saying if u tie money in ur chunari it will fall down I will keep it safe Radhika says ok he takes it and tells her I will take one rupee for keeping it safe.๐Ÿ˜† The other two run off to the mela and Radhika waits for her father r and then when they start mother comes and gives her work to seperate stones from 3kgs of wheat and asks her to finish and then go to the mela.Sweet Radhika agrees.and does the work father goes to mela and gives the chunaris to all gopikas and they appreciate his work.Meanwhile at mela the girl who has to become Radha is sick and will not come and the clothes r also with her  all decide any girl nicely dressed will become Radha Rani  but she should wear blue chunari as it is Radha and Kanhas fav.and Rads father is very happy thinking of Radhika the episode ends on Radhika doing work at home.

Precap Radhikas father excitedly saying Pradhan has said who has got blue chunari will become Radha Rani and mother says she will go home and get the blue one for her daughter.Chanda but as she goes some girls dash into her and come between her and she starts fighting with those girls and when she turns she finds Radhika at mela with blue Chunari

Thanks friends I hope u like it as I feel It took lot of time twice I lost 2 paragraphs and had to rewrite.Lovely episode๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ the childen very good Stepmother a typical one always scolding and finding fault with RadhiKa.Kindly bear with me if any errors in typing grammer etc.๐Ÿ˜Š

Nipun VIDEO updates OF CB2 here is the video link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1616879

FRIENDS PRESS THE CHASKA METER AND MAKE COMMENTS ON RUBINA DILAIK AND AVINASH SACHDEV TO INCREASE THEIR RANKINGS AND MAKE COMMENTS ON THEIR TB ARTICLES AND WASSUP VIDEOS

Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago
THANK YOU CHALHOV!!!  im saving my OMG but still im the 1st one to reply!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Tilashini - 13 years ago
chalhov yaar we are waiting
thanks a lot.......
wow yaar thanks a ton wow fantastic superb yaar๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—
Edited by anu17 - 13 years ago
๐Ÿค—Thanks Chalhov.. that is wonderful dear..
 I was about to ask that.. for a live update... why Cb not doing it, or promoting it.. we need that.. we are curious...  so thank you...
love you.. waiting for the comeplete update...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
OMG!!!!!  sorry Tilu, can't keep it in mind.. I am waiting...  to read more... OMG OMG OMG.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanks chalhov...i m so excited to read first update of our beloved show...
Originally posted by Devika.

OMG!!!!!  sorry Tilu, can't keep it in mind.. I am waiting...  to read more... OMG OMG OMG.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ok ok yar carry on....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Tilashini - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Tilashini

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ok ok yar carry on....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

kya kare...  yaaar, super excited.. don't know what will happen when they start showing Avina.. I am sure, then it will be more of OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG..... not only from you, from everyoneโญ๏ธ
Originally posted by Devika.

kya kare...  yaaar, super excited.. don't know what will happen when they start showing Avina.. I am sure, then it will be more of OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG..... not only from you, from everyoneโญ๏ธ

i will tell you what will happen to me when i see my AVINASH....but unoe dont u?? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Great update...hope to read more soon!!