India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

"Yeh tumhaari behen hai!"

s_a_m Senior Member
s_a_m
s_a_m

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Today Manjeet's identity was finally revealed.

At first when Kuku said that Manjeet is their sister, I had the shock of my life Shocked , especially after seeing Sardarniji's expression on hearing this.

Thankfully Manjeet isn't Kuku and Amro's dead child nor is she Kuku's secret love child ( thank goodness).

She is Kuku's niece so to be more precise their cousin sister. Fingers crossed she will be a positive character.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofanganga16trParulRatiShivi-Afeelicious-

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
oh thank goodness,
now i just hope she won't be problem for ambo
ek darr to khatm hua, hope dosra darr bhi khatm ho jaye

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmbofanParulRatiShivi

ambolove Senior Member
ambolove
ambolove

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
OH thank goodness!!! I am soo happy now. Your  topic scared the living daylights out of me Embarrassed 
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
while watching SLB I was really shocked and I was very sad by seeing Bebo's shocked expression. But thank God she is a just a cousin. I don't think the girl is very bad. May be she is having a rude behavior because she didn't get proper love and affection. Hope that she turns to be a well-behaved girl be staying with the Narangs.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofanganga16trParulRatiShivi

s_a_m Senior Member
s_a_m
s_a_m

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ambolove

OH thank goodness!!! I am soohappy now.Your topic scared the living daylights out of me Embarrassed

Sorry for scaring you. Believe me, I too had a fright when I heard Kuku say this LOL but I'm glad the episode did not end on this, and they clarified everything.

ganga16trParulRatiShivi

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
I was so sad after hearing that thinking about the plight of poor Bebo. I thought the next track would be nature Vs nurture. But CV's, thank you. You didn't make it complicated.
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
well ek problem to solve huwi, but i still have doubt that she will start liking amrit, or i just hope she already have boyfriend, or she fall of omi, i don't want anymore trouble in AmBo's life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ganga16tr

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juhuti

well ek problem to solve huwi, but i still have doubt that she will start liking amrit, or i just hope she already have boyfriend, or she fall of omi, i don't want anymore trouble in AmBo's life.

She cannot fall for Omi because he is her brother. Manjeet having a boyfriend is not a bad idea. But I strongly believe that she have a feeling for Amrit. She was not ready to have the dinner. But when Amrit asked her to eat she did. And worst of all the way she was looking at AmritAngryAngryAngry.  I didn't like it at all. Hope she turns out to be a good girl after staying with the Narangs.

ganga16trParulRatiShivi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index