Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

~ A Wonderful Start ~(Episode 2: "Page 4")

RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I must say that without expecting anything n seeing with open mind..i have enjoyed the episode totally..πŸ˜†
Loved the little radhika n dev..n how the story started n moved in the first episode..
Will Be back with my analysis😳

Episode 1|Page 3
Episode 2|Page 4

Do post u r views on the first epsiode!!
Sri:-)

Edited by sri_4 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viprakshi thumbnail
ya it was very nice..i also saw the first episode...little dev-radhika also very good...
anusha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

When I saw the 1st episode I was so happy. Are hard work has finally paid off and our dream has come true!!!!!!!!! I really liked the way they introduced little dev and radhika. Like the old episodes she is wearing khana's pendant.she also has a brother and a sister.The new story appears to be similar to cb 1 with slight difference. In the 1st episode of cb 1 radhika was ill-treated by dadi but this time she is ill-treated by the mother. As usual the fathers are always kind to radhika.OMG I can't belive dadi looks totally different. I hope she will support dev like his early dadi who was an amazing actor.  I hope  for the best. Best of luck to the entire team!!!!!!!!!. I can't wait till avi and rubi return.    

jsre thumbnail

Awesome start jst loved baby dev so cute and rad is brilliant in expressions. It was refreshing to hear govnda gopal radhe song in a different tune the start with essence of kanha was nice

Rads and her father share a close bond.Really annoying to see the same harressment to radhika but this time done by her mother itself looks like she is creating another vishaka also. Here also devs dadi is supportive .

All the best to the entire CB team

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Edited by Tilashini - 13 years ago
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Picking up tracks from Radha and Krishna,s life...Even Gopi Desai was looking good in positive role...Both the kids are cute .....Liked the starting....
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
For me What a spritual start to this show,,the half an hour was very much enjoyable and truly mindblowing,,,,

The child actors are doing a great job,,and seeing amma in a new avatar is just amazing,,,
watching our kanha again ,,was awesome,,and out of the world experience,,,,

many many thanks to the team to have kept the spiritual side intact ,,,,

ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yikes! Dev's dadima 😑 🀣 🀣 Oh where art thou the original swwweet dadima? Shrieking stepmother...headache and one backboneless father... what a combo!
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya start is gr* and watch the epi through online....wow gr8.....
ha this time not amma but Rad's mum is a 😑
I hate her from the 1st epi in here Rad has bro and sis.....
hey I want her sis to be Rohan's wife(just a day dream😍)

Rad's dad loves her lot more that others...
hope Dev and Rad's love story will hit .......
I think after watching the 1st epi any Rohen can't get Rad from Dev RaDev destined to marry...Kanha is there sooo that is surly happen
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sweet episode......loved Govind gopal in a new tune (sort of missed the original....but this one's good too) and yes loved the kids very much!!! Little Dev and Radhika are awesome in their places. 

Loved the aarti at the ghat.....and Daima(😭 Where's our sweet Dadima from CB1......why was Ammajee brought in!!! Anyways she looked different in positive role!) 

Hehehe.......and Radhika's siblings are something. One is a selfish snatcher already, and the little brother is already a greedy fellow asking money for everything and anything!!πŸ˜† Hmm.....lets see if this is their colours as kiddos......how will they turn out as adults!!

And oh yes, Miss Mohini is also there.

Then, we have a younger form of Shastrijee here.......the sweet father has the same personality. Although he loves his adopted daughter a lot, yet he cannot stop his shrewd, wicked wife's mouth! πŸ˜‘ And the wife is just a younger form of Amma!! The only difference being that......in CB1 Amma used to curse Radhika because her caste was not known........and here the lady curses Radhika because she is a brahmin.....and not from a lower caste like them!! πŸ€” I mean she keeps saying that by adopting the Brahmin girl.......we have done a big mistake!!! Amma used to say the exact opposite. Hmmmm........CV's have worked a lot indeed to keep no similarities in both CB nahi?? πŸ˜•

Okay coming to Dev........the cutie pie kid has a sweet face and a very nice smile! πŸ˜ƒ So the Rohan kid was also shown.......is he the male version of Vishaka here?? The way he talked somehow made it seem so! 

Anyways......all in all it was a mixed episode with good moments as well as some khatta moments. Liked it πŸ˜ƒ

By the way.......the creative dept is in the hand of Damini Kanwal Shetty again.