Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

~ A Wonderful Start ~(Episode 2: "Page 4")

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

RadiantTreasure

IF-Dazzler

RadiantTreasure

Debate Mansion Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
I must say that without expecting anything n seeing with open mind..i have enjoyed the episode totally..LOL
Loved the little radhika n dev..n how the story started n moved in the first episode..
Will Be back with my analysisEmbarrassed

Episode 1|Page 3
Episode 2|Page 4

Do post u r views on the first epsiode!!
Sri:-)

Edited by sri_4 - 16 February 2011 at 8:08am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvmokbanAvina_Love4eversonia122.Nitzy..ancieDAIRY25Valinivinianilradhika5radha_bilahariavina_foreveranusha34viprakshiJaiJagannathDevika.suwinFallen Starsia_lovelyOmaRamdassNiHa24Neerjaasami01ashna26anu17fatssrilankashanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ A Wonderful Start ~(Episode 2: "Page 4")" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

viprakshi

IF-Dazzler

viprakshi

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
ya it was very nice..i also saw the first episode...little dev-radhika also very good...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasureDevika.

anusha34

Goldie

anusha34

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged

When I saw the 1st episode I was so happy. Are hard work has finally paid off and our dream has come true!!!!!!!!! I really liked the way they introduced little dev and radhika. Like the old episodes she is wearing khana's pendant.she also has a brother and a sister.The new story appears to be similar to cb 1 with slight difference. In the 1st episode of cb 1 radhika was ill-treated by dadi but this time she is ill-treated by the mother. As usual the fathers are always kind to radhika.OMG I can't belive dadi looks totally different. I hope she will support dev like his early dadi who was an amazing actor.  I hope  for the best. Best of luck to the entire team!!!!!!!!!. I can't wait till avi and rubi return.    

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Avina_Love4eversonia122RadiantTreasureJaiJagannathDevika.anu17Neerjaa

jsre

jsre

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Awesome start jst loved baby dev so cute and rad is brilliant in expressions. It was refreshing to hear govnda gopal radhe song in a different tune the start with essence of kanha was nice

Rads and her father share a close bond.Really annoying to see the same harressment to radhika but this time done by her mother itself looks like she is creating another vishaka also. Here also devs dadi is supportive .

All the best to the entire CB team

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasureanu17Neerjaa

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Edited by Tilashini - 16 February 2011 at 8:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasure

Neerjaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Neerjaa

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
 Picking up tracks from Radha and Krishna,s life...Even Gopi Desai was looking good in positive role...Both the kids are cute .....Liked the starting....

RadiantTreasureanu17

shinyclassic

IF-Dazzler

shinyclassic

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
For me What a spritual start to this show,,the half an hour was very much enjoyable and truly mindblowing,,,,

The child actors are doing a great job,,and seeing amma in a new avatar is just amazing,,,
watching our kanha again ,,was awesome,,and out of the world experience,,,,

many many thanks to the team to have kept the spiritual side intact ,,,,

RadiantTreasureanu17

ChinadollTwo

Goldie

ChinadollTwo

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Yikes! Dev's dadima Angry ROFL ROFL Oh where art thou the original swwweet dadima? Shrieking stepmother...headache and one backboneless father... what a combo!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovJaiJagannathRadiantTreasureNiHa24anu17misti73

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.