Users

Frequent Posters

eku_1501 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey al ya bful ppl..... 😳😳

My name is Ekta Chauhan....😊😊
21yr old craaaaaaaazy rohit khurana fan...... 😳😳😳😳
m from delhi, india n currently working in an advertising agency...... 😊😊

i am a member india-forum just becoz of rohit.... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ whn he was in uttaran, i found NO place BEST than india-forum, where i could discuss about vansh.......😳😳😳
when rohit came in MJHT for a cameo, i entered MJHT forum as well to express my views about crazy dhruv....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

n now that the MUCH awaited DOR is finally on-air, i wud take this opportunity to be a part of this DOR FORUM, n wud looooove to talk abt BHASKER as a character and ROHIT KHURANA as an actor......... 😳😳😳😳

P.S. beware of rohit... he has the power to mesmerize u n make u fall in love with him... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lookin forward to make new friendz...... πŸ˜‰
Edited by eku_1501 - 13 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Name : Preeti

Place : India

Why are you watching this show: For Rohit Khurana specifically and also for a reason that I do watch every show that comes inπŸ˜†

What other shows do you watch : Pavitra Rishta as of now along with JDJ & KMH and rest are just on and off
Edited by -Preeti- - 13 years ago
myrarati thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Name : just call me myrarati.

Why are you watching this show: sorry i just love yout show . but watching this show only becaus of rohit.

What other shows do you watch :now a days no one.but i like amazing video its axn show.πŸ˜›
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Name : Amrapali dubey

What other shows u like : pratigya

moon.river thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Name: Sunny
Place: HK
Why are you watching this show: Because it comes on Star Plus & that's the only channel I have. πŸ˜† Plus the look of the drama is interesting and I like Aishwarya since YPNHK days, in fact I like all the cast. πŸ˜Š 
Edited by moon.river - 13 years ago
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome Sunny...😊
Please be part of this forum and I hope you enjoy this show...
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am  and i watch DOR coz i am lattoo over Avni
Edited by Jake-neil - 13 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi everyone, my name is Nafisa aka WintersBloom from the UK.

I watched a little of the first episode yesterday (I think we are behind India, so will have to catch up somehow), it showed her introduction, is her name Anu or Abi or something and she is doing well in the office but same old  song from her mother (marriage issue), but the entrance with her giving keys of the mansion to her mum etc, than to wake up in the bus and it was all a dream (horrible), issues at work with men trying to undermine her authority and some guy trying his luck with her, it's what a modern girl needs to contend with with her family and work colleagues it's totally spot on, i noticed when she was forced to come home by that awful trick by her family to meet her the prospective in-laws, but noticed the boy was admiring her sister. Then Anu or Abi (main character) was about to ask a question is where i stopped watching, as i had to go somewhere. What happened what did she ask? and how did the episode end yesterday and what happened today? Where can i find out, are they written updates somewhere, recaps or is starplus india got a website page for the show already?
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hello all..namaste.

am Simran..

from United Kingdom

watch serials for entertainment & relaxation..

rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome Nafisa and Simran...πŸ˜ƒ