Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Ek dil se dosti thi.yeh huzur bhi....kameeney.

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Hi everyone……..well done with my first exam today………..achcha hua………..missing u all like always………..aaj ………….strange naa usually I go on an on in my topics drooling over mishal and ltl…………LEKIN AAJ AS I WAS TYPING I FELL SHORT FOR WORDS………….Confused

Naa mishal kii praise mein nahiin…….bas yun hii fell short of words…………I am feeling really sad today…………that's the word I am using to describe my state…………but there's much more that I am feeling today………….Ouch

Kya yaar tum logon se toh sab kuch share kartii hoon aur aaj apney hii dil kaa haal nahiin keh paa rahii hoon…………..

Ok……….let me try say something all over again…………I AM REALLY FEELING VERRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY heavy in my heart…….i sat down to type the next part for my ff love is blind and ended up typing this topic instead…………isliye abb kuh toh tum logon se kehnaa padegaa naa……………

Yesterday when I saw tasha…………bahot bahot bura lagaa…………I really wanted to break that damn wall………..and u know what……….naku was crying…………I was sad………….BUT WHEN DUTTA HAD TEARS IN HIS EYES…………..all of a sudden I recalled whole of that interview where mishal broke down while talking to chaaskar……………and bas………….I guess that's the reason I have been sooooooooooooooo sulky since last night……………

SULKY MATLAB ACTUALLY MEIN SULKY AND SOOOOOOOOOOOO IRRITATING kii poocho matt……………I mean DUTTA WAS CRYING!...............Omggggggggggggg tears were there in his gorgeous eyes…………and mera mann kar rahaa tha………..TV mein ghuskar shona ko hug kar loon………….aur lagey haath uss kala ko bhi De dana dann peet aaon!..............Angry

Mood ek dum off………….dil ek dum doobta hua lagg rahaa hai…………..aur jeena ek dum mushkil………….i really love watching ltl…………I love watching dutta…………and jab kal episode dekhaa toh u know my eyes fell on the watch an the thought came to my mind about the Cvs changing the track and giving a new family to ltl………….aur bas…………I felt like…………WHAT ON EARTH WILL I DO from 8 30 to nine?!................meraa toh life kaa landmark bann gayaa hai yeh time slot…………..

Subah ke 8 30 bajtey hain toh lagtaa hai chalo BAS ABB 12 hours more to go for ltl……………and dopeher ke 12 30 hotey hain toh lagtaa hai kii ok just 8 hours more……...I mean……..how should I put it?!...........I really don't know if it happens with u all LEKIN MERI LIE KII CLOCK TOH isis time slot ko landmark banaakar aagey badhtii hai!...............

I was sooooooooooooo happy kii valentine's week is there………..and even efore my exams had begun I prepared all the posts and the creations to be posted in that week…………..lekin phir wohh buri news .rumour jo kehnaa hai kaho aa gayi and bas…………IF par sanaata chaa gayaa……………Cry

Honestly guys like always I will say today too…….....Ltl forum is like a second home to me…………..U all like a family to me…………..I spend most of my time thinking about if only………….coz this place gave me such wonderful friends and such wonderful people in my life………..Jinkey binaa my life's canvas would be INCOMPLETE!...................

And dekhaa jaaye toh hum logg sab kitney khush the last year tak……….SAB KUCH EK DUM RAAPCHIK THA HUM LOGON KE SHOW MEIn………..IF pe……and life mein…………..I mean………..there was just sooooooooooo much fun and discussions everywhere………….(I am actually glad that there r new posts about BOTD and taayi kaa tashan and more such posts which have been started………….still…………)…………I don't know if u all feel same or not BUT MUJHEY KUCH MISSING LAGTAA HAi…………..KUCH ADHOORA ADHOORA SAA LAGTAA HAI!.................I am already dreading what will happen iff there's no dutta in ltl…………My Inspiration would be gone………..i would be unable to write anything in my Ffs and one shots for sure!..............and phir what will I DO ALL DAY!...............I keep on thinking and dreaming of what will happen next in the ffs and show when I am not studying………….koi bhi song sunoon I IMAGINE ONLY TASHA IN IT!..................

We all ltlians toh……u know we all r just a group of lovely simple people who fell for a beautiful and simple love story of dutta and naku………..humarey show ke saath naa koi controversy na koi as such big rumours the………….and WE ALL WERE A HAPPY FAMILY of  dutta diwanis together………….Life was a Beautiful bed of roses for us…………..and tasha's love story like always a pleasure to watch!.............

Lekin last month when news came mishal leaving…….ALL MESS BEGAN!.............and abb with cvs going crazy with their hopeless and pathetic ideas…………ITS JUST SOOOOOOOOOO FRUSTRATING YAAR!....................Ouch

Aaj bas aisey hii….dil ko lagg rahaa hai kii KAASh…………..KAASH Face revelation abhi tak hua hii nahiin hotaa…………aur abhi bhi Nakusha wahi BLACK NAKU HOTI….DuTTA SAAB KII PYARI SII KOYAL…………I really miss black naku these days…………she was just sooooooooooooooo innocent and lovable…………sooooooooo sweet and nice……………and whenever dutta used to stand gazing at her…………..Hum sab KITNEY KHUSH HOTEY THE!...............Adn when he took her face in his hand in that scene where dutta in yellow kurtaa and naku in red suit…and kala watchd it too…………..Wohh scene aaj bahot yaad aa rahaa hai……………The way dutta embraced black naku's face….Sooooooooooooo much love in his eyes and sooooooooo much gratitude in naku's……………..BEAUTIFUL and Outstanding………even the one scene where in song Tu meri zindagi hai…naku stands gazing at the flowers and the room while dutta bends over by her side to say somethinbut falls silent……………HOW CUTE HE LOOKED…………and my most fav one mera dil bhi kitna pagal hai the whole song was soooooooooooooo NICELY SHOT!.............Dutta walks in naku gazing at him then realising he was actually there and not her dream!................and then she walks away with his pic and the SMILE WHICH COMES ON dutta's lips as he realizes the same and almost SPRINTS AFTER HER!................Brilliant again!..............…….Wohh bhi kya din the naa………..UNFORGETTABLE MOMENTS…………MOMENTS WE WILL ALWAYS CHERISH!..................

Rahii baat ltl kii toh ……Abb the tension is building up too…………with suds coming to know about dutta…………chaaskar to figuring out about HIS CHANDAA being the one betraying him…………Ouch

The stage seema to be set…………AND ITS TIME FOR ACTION…………afterall dutta is all determined to tke over his foe ….eyes or no eyes………….

What I am waiting with bated breath is WHAT END WILL THIS BATTLE MEET…………..will dutta die………….aur wohh bhi kalaa ke haathon se…………( I hate this thought………….how CAN DUTTA DIE AT THAT WITCHE'S HANDS!................)………………Ya phir we ltlians WILL WIN THE BATTLE AND MAKE OUR MISHAL…………….OUR DUTTA STAY BACK in ltl…………….Clap

Don't know…………..dimag kaa dahi ho rahaa hai meraa………….aaj tak itnaa lamba pots nahiin bheja ecept for the ffs I write…………sorry to bore u all………..

Ek gana singing for myself and some of u who r going through same emotions……….

Kya kahein zindagi………

Issko hum jo miley…….\

Isski  jaan kha gaye………

Raat din ke giley………..

Raat din giley………….

Mere dost bhi kameeney……….

Mere yaar bhi kameeney……….

EK DIL SE DOSTI THI………….YEH HUZOOR BHI KAMEENEY!...............Cry

Kya kahein zindagi…

Issko hum jo miley………

Isski jaan kha gaye………

Raat din ke giley…………

Ok abhi bahot hua………….don't know what to say…don't know what to do…………..and haan ek baat my practicals r getting postponed till mid of march………grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr………..felt like growling………….ek dum dutta mode mein……..I would have been free in first week of march LEKIN YEH MERE COLLEGE WAALEY MERII HII JAAN KE DUSHMAN HAIN!............anyways…………..Love u all………….and iff my post makes any sense to u reply………………..Kyunkii waisey bhii all my Valentine week special posts went quite sooni sooni………..with not much replies and like buttons too………..……plus even I don't know what I have written…….just Expressed my feeling in random words and sentences……………

Love u all lovely ltlians………….Smile

Love u Mishal………….Embarrassed

Love u Dutta saab…………Tongue

Love u tasha…………..Clap

Love u ltl…………..Star

For the Cvs and colors people in case they r reading this post……………This is for u all!...............Angry

No Mishal+No Dutta=No ltl=No colors for all of us for sure!..............and its really harsh and and unfair of u all for making our lives soooooooooooo miserable and sad………….when we leave all our works to WATCH UR SHOW AND SHOWER OUR LOVE ON UR HARD WORK!.................Angry

Edited by MishalLeoSheeba - 15 February 2011 at 7:06am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

pushpa_kannanLoveMishalvahgarchitrakshgeetdivya17-7sub_rosaRose_Petalmozart66--SONEE---bharti-mIsHeZ.x-Azy-suhana19triasharainurubal-Srushti---khushi--.Sidra

chitrakshgeet Senior Member
chitrakshgeet
chitrakshgeet

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Hi Sheebu,

What ever you told I completely agree with you....DUTTA /MISHAL ke bina LTL me dekh nahi sakthi...I was also thinking...Agar DUTTA door hogaya LTL se to me dekhna choddoongi...Me bhi har din raak ka 8.30 bajne ka waite karthi hoo...Mere din ka saara tension DUTTA/MISHAL khatham kardeta hai...Aisa lagtha hai woh mere jindagi ka ahem hissa hai...Smile

Koi samje ya na samje shayad tum samjogi muje....Ek kami ya ajeebsa darr lagtha agar DUTTA chalagaya tho....pata nahi kya karoongi...per ha maine tho soch liya...agar aisa hua...me 8.30 apne kamre me akhele baithoongi our saare baatein yaad karoongi...I mean I close my eyes and remember him and think about him...Smile

For me NO MISHAL=NO DUTTA=NO LTL=NO COLORS

Ankhiyon Ke Jharokhon Se Maine Dekha Jo Saanware
Tum Door Nazar Aaye Badi Door Nazar Aaye
Band Karke Jharokhon Ko Zara Baithee Jo Sochne
Man Mein Tumhi Muskaye Man Mein Tumhi Muskaye....MISHAL...!!!!!

Edited by chitrakshgeet - 16 February 2011 at 12:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMishalPrincess_Priya1

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Dear Sheebu:

Don't feel sad baby. Mishal will stay. Dutta won't die and all will be well soon. We have been harrassing CVs and Channel people constantly. Haven't we? The efforts will pay off. The numbers (TRPs, raking) speak volumes and they are certainly more interested in maintaining their numbers. They know better than introducing some useless tracks or removing Dutta or Mishal from the story. They must have learnt their lesson well. Check out Colors FB discussion boards, wall and read the comments. There isn't a single comment that agrees with Colors or CV's views. I agree that there may have been articles floating around saying that new family is being introduced and blah blah. They don't even know how to tie up the loose ends in the current track what will they do with a new family? By the way has another round of changed storyline rumours started? Don't know about it myself that's why asking. I am sure nothing of the sort will happen. Dutta/Misha is too important at present. With Dutta being brought back with a bang and the battle with the enemies have begun earnestly, the TRPs will now sky rocket and then Dutta-Naku story with the present actors will continue. Let's hope for the wonderful dream because if you don't dream then it never comes true! And remember miracles do happen!!! Keep your fingers crossed and enjoy LTL to the fullest!!

Take care.
Lots of love,
Mozart66

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess_Priya1

Rose_Petal IF-Dazzler
Rose_Petal
Rose_Petal

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Sheebz...you're right, the forum just isn't what it used to be and people are messing with our show too! That makes me all depressed when I think about it. Unhappy  Can't wait to hear that LTL will stay as we want it to stay. Hope your exams go smoothly and you can spend more time here. Hug

Princess_Priya1

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Awwww SheebaHug Don't get so depressed yaar...

I know that the forum is no longer what it used to be...today, I feel that even more strongly to see our effervescent Sheeba so sad...

But, don't lose hope...I'm sure that we'll be rewarded for all our patience and hardworkSmile....and TaSha re-union is also around the corner, isn't it?

Cheer up....

Good luck for your exams... Thumbs Up

Princess_Priya1

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Yeh girl, every word of urs touched me nd it makes complete sense too. see how the liveliness of the forum has been spoilt jaise kisi ki nazar laggayiUnhappy Now we r all hanging with the hope that somehow everything will be ok when they realize the soul of the show is DN played by MR nd Mahi.  Lets pray to Bappa ki LTL ko bachalo.

Princess_Priya1

--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged

Hey sheebz...

i gt worried wen i read d title n ur post....omg..why so tense....yaar....dont think too much dear..Smile  yes dt scene wer tears in D's eyes omg dt ws heartwrenching yaar...syill i felt bad abt dtOuch...yaa ur right....der Ouchis sumthing missing on our forum...Ouch n our Tasha track too.... wow ...kya awesome scene u wrt yaar....ClapDay Dreaming.......dont gt upset dear....Do well in ur exam n cum back soon... take care .... miss u tooHug

Princess_Priya1

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Awwww SheebaHug Don't get so depressed yaar...

I know that the forum is no longer what it used to be...today, I feel that even more strongly to see our effervescent Sheeba so sad...

But, don't lose hope...I'm sure that we'll be rewarded for all our patience and hardworkSmile....and TaSha re-union is also around the corner, isn't it?

Cheer up....

Good luck for your exams... Thumbs Up
Thanks for all the reassuring words..........Embarrassed...........Yaa reunion toh hogaa hii and seeing dutta back in dutta patil form me too back in form all thanks to u all wonderful friends i have................Hug

sub_rosa

Go to top