India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

something dramatic needed

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
after the last few episodes the mazaa seems to have drained out of GHSP....that feeling of anticipation is slowly slipping away. i do present myself before the TV at 9:30 PM but more coz it has become a habit...i find that it doesn't hold be captive not wanting to take my eyes off the screen even for a moment...now i find time to scold my kids in between, settle their dispute without losing patienceWink, even visit the kitchen to wash a few plates!
the maneet romance seems as if they have been married for years nd years. more like the elderly couple they saw at the airport, the love nd understanding nd care is there but no passionCry

i do feel that something dramatic is needed to jerk us back.....
to get a break from this i am ready for anything, be it MC or accident (clever  plotting by CV's?).
i wonder why shud we be against an accident if it will bring maneet closer. say for example geet is willing to risk her life and that of her child to save maan? every time we get a feeling maan is the one who is giving geet so why not the other way round? to geet her most precious belonging is the child, if she is going to risk her child for maan that proves that she too loves him back to the extent he doe.
i do have my reservations against MC coz it wud seem like giving up the essence of the show midway....but even here if the MC is happening coz of an accident on which both have no control why not?.............dekho muje kya se kya bana diya....why do iAngry feel like a murderer.
please post ur comments.......at least to cheer me up!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jaswAsmi13mysteriousmillidewdropred

jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
I do agree with you. The honeymoon episodes are quite drab! The story is hardly moving and on top of that Maneet moments are also not there!Unhappy

It's high time the CVS should do something otherwise this serial is losing its lustre!

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged

I am also waiting for a twist in the tale ..........which will bring the lost passion back to the show .....& i am trying to figure out Wht the cv's have in their mind for this bekaar  MM track tht thy r showing .........only reason i found is dev 's re entry in to KM ........ other wise no reason to go to MM & probably once they are back in KM again thy will romance coz thy will b sleeping in separate rooms naa .......... & if thy sleep in separate rooms wht will dev do...Confusedstalk geet Confused 

reg - accident / MC .......first let that happen then will comment abt it .........Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysteriousmilli

naziarahman Groupbie
naziarahman
naziarahman

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged

there is something going to happen...as per the precap..(scrollings)...n we all know bcoz..of guru's marriage the screen space for maneet is reduced...so we better have patience....i HATE BD's so I am ok with what is going on

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
In my opinion they shud show that dev wasnt the stalker in shimla n that the stalker is still out there n that person can be geet's childhood lover which she never knew about who had to leave hoshiarpoor but when he came back geet was already married since she did get married at 18, maybe maan can be jealous..n i love the dev track right now too btu turning him negative to create drama wud be quite stupid i dun want him negative datz all

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top